4 JABS NOT ENOUGH!!

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
lisa jones

4 JABS NOT ENOUGH!!

Post by lisa jones » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:46 pm

Hubby has tested positive for Covid19 FOR THE SECOND TIME! And he's had FOUR JABS. He's been crook all night and is still in bed too weak to open his eyes.

I stayed up all night in the spare bedroom next to his to monitor his progress every hour. I guess I felt I needed to make sure he didn't deteriorate suddenly (that's what apparently CAN happen).

The kids and I are totally UNVACCINATED and have (thus far) tested negative.

My Conclusions

1. The Covid19 vaccine and its never ending booster shots is doing long term harm to our body's natural immunity.

2. Vaccines have never functioned like this πŸ‘† You take a vaccine and you're sorted. Since when did a vaccine mean constantly being injected and still getting sick ?

3. Nope. Something isn't right here.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

J o h n S m i t h

Re: 4 JABS NOT ENOUGH!!

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:15 pm

lisa jones wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:46 pm
2. Vaccines have never functioned like this πŸ‘† You take a vaccine and you're sorted.
absolute crap

stick to making up stories about your life

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:51 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:15 pm
2. Vaccines have never functioned like this πŸ‘† You take a vaccine and you're sorted.
absolute crap

stick to making up stories about your life
I actually agree with Lisa on this one. A vaccine should not need to be taken more than twice at most. I get the tetanus booster every 10 years. I was due for one about 7 years ago. But, I have had two vaccines of the same type for my work in a hospital setting (aged care). I forget which one it was that needed two doses. However, if a mild respiratory disease like covid needs more than 2 doses for effectiveness, then the vaccine is not effective. I found it odd that we needed more than one vaccination shot. But, people are going after their fourth dose for covid, whereas I am sitting at 2.

It seems rather odd that a disease that has been known about for the last 60 years is all of a sudden a bigger issue than usual. Overplaying politics against China, methinks.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:56 pm

UnSubRocky wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:51 pm
I actually agree with Lisa on this one. A vaccine should not need to be taken more than twice at most.
and yet people have been taking the flu vaccine annually for decades. ALL vaccines lose their effectiveness over time.

Vacines have never stopped any virus 100%.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:35 pm

Hubby has tested positive for Covid19 FOR THE SECOND TIME! And he's had FOUR JABS. He's been crook all night and is still in bed too weak to open his eyes.

I stayed up all night in the spare bedroom next to his to monitor his progress every hour. I guess I felt I needed to make sure he didn't deteriorate suddenly (that's what apparently CAN happen).

The kids and I are totally UNVACCINATED and have (thus far) tested negative.

My Conclusions

1. The Covid19 vaccine and its never ending booster shots is doing long term harm to our body's natural immunity.

2. Vaccines have never functioned like this πŸ‘† You take a vaccine and you're sorted. Since when did a vaccine mean constantly being injected and still getting sick ?

3. Nope. Something isn't right here.
Oh God!

Look what ABC News has just released 😐

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-07-11/ ... 58273940=1

Key points:

β€’ People who test positive are currently considered 'immune' from reinfection for 12 WEEKS

β€’ However, the new BA.4 and BA.5 strains have seen reinfections occur earlier

β€’ An Australian committee of doctors is recommending the immune period be changed to 28 DAYS

The Australian Health Protection Principal Committee (AHPCC) last week said the rise of the BA.4 and BA.5 strains had also seen reinfections increase.

In a statement, the committee said the immune period should be adjusted as people were getting reinfected earlier.

"BA.4 and BA.5 are associated with increased immune escape, and we are likely to see rates of reinfection rise among those who have previously been infected with an earlier COVID-19 variant and those who are up to date with their vaccinations," the statement read.

"Given reinfections may occur as early as 28 days after recovery from a previous COVID-19 infection, the AHPPC advises that the reinfection period be reduced from 12 weeks to 28 days.

"People who test positive to COVID-19 more than 28 days after ending isolation due to previous infection should be reported and managed as new cases."

Ok so is this meant to make people think - Oh quick I need to be jabbed again because my immunity is only going to last a month?

How many fucking vaccines are people expected to now think is quite normal?

My kids and I are totally UNvaccinated and not once have we contracted Covid19. The ONLY person in our home who is contracting Covid19 is ALSO the person who has faithfully obeyed all vaccine passport requirements/protocols of his profession's workplace. And all for what? 4 jabs later....he's stuck in bed for a second time with bloody Covid19!

You don't have to be Einstein to know that the human body's natural system of immunity IS being affected BECAUSE of these vaccines. 4 jabs and my husband STILL has no protection! WTF? The poor guy needs a break. Even HE is starting to wake up to the BS that's being marketed globally as scientific advice!

IT'S JUST NOT NORMAL! And yet billions of people are being made to believe that it is! Oh well .... I'm standing against the BS. If that means I stand alone ... then so be it! It's my body so it's my choice! And my children are off limits too.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:06 pm

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... f=jB82HHlm

European Union regulators warned that frequent Covid-19 booster shots could
adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible.

Repeat booster doses every four months could eventually weaken the immune response
and tire out people, according to the European Medicines Agency.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:09 pm

I actually agree with Lisa on this one. A vaccine should not need to be taken more than twice at most. I get the tetanus booster every 10 years. I was due for one about 7 years ago. But, I have had two vaccines of the same type for my work in a hospital setting (aged care). I forget which one it was that needed two doses. However, if a mild respiratory disease like covid needs more than 2 doses for effectiveness, then the vaccine is not effective. I found it odd that we needed more than one vaccination shot. But, people are going after their fourth dose for covid, whereas I am sitting at 2.

It seems rather odd that a disease that has been known about for the last 60 years is all of a sudden a bigger issue than usual. Overplaying politics against China, methinks.
Yep πŸ‘

When I was in Yr 7 we girls were required to line up for our Rubella injection.

At 22 I got a booster to top up my levels as I knew I might end up pregnant to the idiot I married and who would not allow me to use contraception.

These 2 jabs did the job ie they were safe/no adverse reactions and they kept me safe. As it turned out I did fall pregnant so my babies were safe also.

Same re Tetanus. 2 jabs only/no issue AND the jabs kept me safe.

I'm talking vaccines taken by me back in the 1980's and 1990's ffs!

Fast forward to 2020. That's a hell of a long time later.

Let's revisit the term "vaccine" It's a whole new bloody belief system. Jab after jab after jab/adverse reaction after adverse reaction AND people are STILL getting infected! Nope! Something just isn't right here!

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:30 pm

Bobby wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:06 pm
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... f=jB82HHlm

European Union regulators warned that frequent Covid-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible.

Repeat booster doses every four months could eventually weaken the immune response and tire out people, according to the European Medicines Agency.
Hello Bobby. Thank you for posting that article. I finally feel vindicated!

I guess you've worked out I'm angry (hence why I started this topic). Well can you blame me? I'm SEEING an otherwise healthy man deteriorate before my very eyes! He's just not the same person.

It's kinda like this : Remember back in school when we were in Kindy/1st class there was always this 1 kid who was forever weak/sickly/asthmatic etc and had trouble running etc so sport was just too much for them? They stood out from the rest of the class and you felt sorry for them. That's what has become of the man! It's kinda like that. I see a man who was fine before all these jabs ... but he's now stripped bare of health/strength/ability. I'm trembling as I type this next bit...but I can no longer ignore the fact that he's coming across as vague. What else can I conclude given he has trouble recalling things and when I carefully study his face it's as though he's trying to find his way out of thick fog. I'm worried 😩

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:07 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:56 pm
I actually agree with Lisa on this one. A vaccine should not need to be taken more than twice at most.
and yet people have been taking the flu vaccine annually for decades. ALL vaccines lose their effectiveness over time.

Vacines have never stopped any virus 100%.
I am not saying that vaccines do not lose their effectiveness over time. But, if you need more than 2 doses of a vaccine within a 2 year period, then there is either seriously something wrong with your immune system. Or, there is something wrong with the vaccine. Having a booster every 5 years might be okay.

People who take the flu vaccine every year are usually people that have a poor immune system. I had my first bout of influenza recently. If you cannot get pass a virus like that inside 2 weeks, you are not looking after your immunity, or your immune system is failing you.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:18 pm

Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:07 pm
I am not saying that vaccines do not lose their effectiveness over time. But, if you need more than 2 doses of a vaccine within a 2 year period, then there is either seriously something wrong with your immune system. Or, there is something wrong with the vaccine. Having a booster every 5 years might be okay.
crap .. .you take a vaccine for the flu every year.

Covid is like the flu. It changes, and with each variant, you need a different booster. On top of that the efficacy of the vaccines decreases over time so even if a particular strain didn't mutate eventually you'd need another booster anyway.

That is why some people can take flu shots every year for 20 yrs and still get the flu