Whats the point?

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
Neferti

Re: Whats the point?

Post by Neferti » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:18 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:58 am
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/07/new- ... ia-inquiry

Didnt take long did it.....Boris Karloff pandering to islam already....same shit...different depth.....
BORIS KARLOFF! He's been dead for 50 YEARS! :rofl Boris Johnson is a different kettle of fish. :rofl Actually, I see his new nickname is, wait for it ...... BOJO. :rofl

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:23 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:18 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:58 am
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/07/new- ... ia-inquiry

Didnt take long did it.....Boris Karloff pandering to islam already....same shit...different depth.....
BORIS KARLOFF! He's been dead for 50 YEARS! :rofl Boris Johnson is a different kettle of fish. :rofl Actually, I see his new nickname is, wait for it ...... BOJO. :rofl
:thumb

Well, Karloff always starred in freak shows...so I thought it was quite appropriate....perhaps labelling the UK Parliament as a freak show may be going a bit too far..but when you chuck in the Royals and the immigrants infesting the place...well maybe it is
appropriate...
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:48 pm

I really don't understand this BREXIT thing. My epal in Scotland thinks it was a bad idea ... then she is a Leftard ... Britain VOTED to exit ... so what's the problem? People who didn't vote now want another vote? Stupidity.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:56 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:48 pm
I really don't understand this BREXIT thing. My epal in Scotland thinks it was a bad idea ... then she is a Leftard ... Britain VOTED to exit ... so what's the problem? People who didn't vote now want another vote? Stupidity.
Well, its a bit more complicated than that. The vote was voluntary, so many didn't bother 'cause they didn't believe it was actually going to happen. Then you have the problems of regional voters - Scotland voted overwhelmingly to stay, as did Northern Ireland. Wales and England voted to leave. So, there you immediately have arguments whether their vote should count or not. Northern Ireland doesn't want a "hard border" with Eire because of all the problems that would represent for their local economy. The Irish (southern Irish that is) don't want a hard border either but they see it might be an opportunity to reunite Ireland, if they play their cards right. Then you have the lies which were claimed by the Exit camp about how much money the UK sends to Europe, about immigrants and so on. Finally, you have the massive differences between the youth vote versus the aged vote. Younger voters tended to vote against exiting, whereas the older voters tended to vote in favour of it, harking back to the days of Empire and all that.

Now, if they held another referendum, you'd get a better indication of the electorate's wishes. One where Nigel Farage and his fellow EU Skeptics were countered properly and one what the reality of what exiting the EU actually means to the UK was known (which it wasn't in the first one)... Well, I think the result would be considerably different compared to the previous one.
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:14 pm

brian ross wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:56 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:48 pm
Well, its a bit more complicated than that. The vote was voluntary, so many didn't bother 'cause they didn't believe it was actually going to happen. Then you have the problems of regional voters - Scotland voted overwhelmingly to stay, as did Northern Ireland. Wales and England voted to leave. So, there you immediately have arguments whether their vote should count or not. Northern Ireland doesn't want a "hard border" with Eire because of all the problems that would represent for their local economy. The Irish (southern Irish that is) don't want a hard border either but they see it might be an opportunity to reunite Ireland, if they play their cards right. Then you have the lies which were claimed by the Exit camp about how much money the UK sends to Europe, about immigrants and so on. Finally, you have the massive differences between the youth vote versus the aged vote. Younger voters tended to vote against exiting, whereas the older voters tended to vote in favour of it, harking back to the days of Empire and all that.

Now, if they held another referendum, you'd get a better indication of the electorate's wishes. One where Nigel Farage and his fellow EU Skeptics were countered properly and one what the reality of what exiting the EU actually means to the UK was known (which it wasn't in the first one)... Well, I think the result would be considerably different compared to the previous one.
I KNOW all that Brian. I saw the News when "they" were marching around complaining about the RESULT. So, now those who didn't vote want another go at it. :rofl

Referendums ... with our compulsory registration on the Electoral Roll, most of ours FAIL too. :clap

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:11 am

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/08/non- ... n-of-peace

Delusional…. Justice Peter Johnson has certainly not spent 10 years studying the voluminous Islamic literature of Koran, Sira, hadiths, tafsirs (canonical commentaries), manuals of Sharia law and Islamic history, and yet, preposterously, he presents himself as a spontaneous authority.
A judge should comment on things that he knows to be certain on the basis of having studied THE EVIDENCE. Justice Johnson is certainly not an expert on jihad.
Al-Ghazzali is an acknowledged authority.
Imam al-Ghazzali (d. 1111), Islamic intellectual and revivalist of Islam, who is considered the second-greatest Muslim after Prophet Muhammad, wrote this on JIHAD:
“One must go on Jihad at least once a year… One may use a catapult against them when they are in a fortress, even if among them are women and children. One may set fire on them and/or drown them… One may cut down their trees… One must destroy their useless book [Bible, Torah etc.]. Jihadists may take as booty whatever they decide…”

How can a judge sit there and tell the accused that islam is the religion of peace and that the accused has got it all wrong....
Delusional...bordering on incompetent.....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:20 am

What sentence did the old fool hand down though? Hugs, forgiveness and to read the Quran?

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:46 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:20 am
What sentence did the old fool hand down though? Hugs, forgiveness and to read the Quran?
34 years with non parole period of 29 years...plenty of time for the accused to radicalize prisoners.....

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:38 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOjwyHYEdN4

4 days...76000 views....The bloody spread of islam....

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:06 pm

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/04/fran ... rror-angle

There are countless occasions worldwide that islamic terrorists shout "allahu akbar" immediately before/after
they murder kaffirs in the name of allah.....
It is known world wide...yet islamophiles defend it..... :rofl