Nicole

Re: Whats the point?

Post by Nicole » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:11 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:48 pm
Mistress Nicole wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:51 pm
@ Brian

When I am proved wrong, "Nicole", I concede. I have never seen you concede, "Nicole", on anything, ever. In over what, 20 years, I have never seen you admit an error in your arguments. Funny that.

I threw down my sword in the Bernie sanders thread 2 or 3 weeks ago. To IQ.

Apologise, then provide an example where you have admitted defeat.
This is true. The debate was highly appreciated and the concession considerate. Refreshing to engage in a topic that doesn't end with ignorance of all points proffered, sinking to accusations of racism, xenophobia and logical fallacy before disappearing, tail twixt legs.

You're not holding your breath waiting for Bri Bri, are you?
I certainly am. Brian has said he has not seen me conceed a point in 20 years. This is a lie. Brian then says when he is wrong, he concedes. I would like to see an example of this, as I have provided.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:26 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:45 pm
brian ross wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:43 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:40 pm
Women are NOT welcomed into any mosque willy nilly unless it is 'women's' day and I don't consider that to be 'welcome'.
Have you ever visited a Mosque, Black Orchid? Ever?
Yes I have and guess what? 100 men inside who looked like they were going to murder me when they saw me at the door. I left.

Brian you know jack all about islam.
Really? I suspect I know a great deal more than you, Black Orchid. I have visited several Mosques, sometimes in the company of women, never have we been turned back at the door. I suspect they detected your attitudes before you walked in the door, right?
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:40 pm

You are great pretender Brian.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:07 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:50 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Women are NOT welcomed into any mosque willy nilly unless it is 'women's' day and I don't consider that to be 'welcome'.
If a male muslim, whilst praying, experiences a woman or a dog walk in front of him...his prayers are useless...common knowledge
amongst muslims...well...not claytons muslims...but those who "know" just a little about their ideology.....
The majority of scholars say that his prayer is interrupted in the sense of being rendered imperfect, but the correct view is that it is interrupted in the sense that he has to repeat it. So if it is an obligatory prayer then he has to repeat it. So he has to repeat it if one of these three pass in front of the worshipper between him and his sutrah, he has to repeat the prayer.
[Source]

Your views are simplistic. They sound like those of an Islamophobe, rather than someone who is knowledgeable about Islam. :roll:

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:08 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:40 pm
And you are the great Islamophobic bullshitter, Black Orchid. Don't worry, you can be redeemed if you just talk to Muslims with an open mind, rather than one closed by Islamophobia. :roll:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:09 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:08 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:40 pm
And you are the great Islamophobic bullshitter, Black Orchid. Don't worry, you can be redeemed if you just talk to Muslims with an open mind, rather than one closed by Islamophobia. :roll:
I have known, and met, more muslims than the pills you must need to take for delusions :thumb

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:15 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:07 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
If a male muslim, whilst praying, experiences a woman or a dog walk in front of him...his prayers are useless...common knowledge
amongst muslims...well...not claytons muslims...but those who "know" just a little about their ideology.....
The majority of scholars say that his prayer is interrupted in the sense of being rendered imperfect, but the correct view is that it is interrupted in the sense that he has to repeat it. So if it is an obligatory prayer then he has to repeat it. So he has to repeat it if one of these three pass in front of the worshipper between him and his sutrah, he has to repeat the prayer.
[Source]

Your views are simplistic. They sound like those of an Islamophobe, rather than someone who is knowledgeable about Islam. :roll:
Well, we all know about the sutrah now dont we....I bet you had to do some googling first...gone on admit it.....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:19 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:15 pm
brian ross wrote:
billy the kid wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
[Source]

Well, we all know about the sutrah now dont we....I bet you had to do some googling first...gone on admit it.....
But I am, according to you, supposedly a Muslim, so therefore I must already know all this, right?

In reality, yes, I did have to google it. I am not a Muslim. I am not a Christian either. I am an agnostic. I need physical proof, not just faith that God/Yahweh/Allah/whatever actually exists, Billy. However, that does not mean I cannot respect others' beliefs. A lesson you should perhaps learn... :roll:

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:24 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:19 pm
billy the kid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
billy the kid wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
[Source]

But I am, according to you, supposedly a Muslim, so therefore I must already know all this, right?

In reality, yes, I did have to google it. I am not a Muslim. I am not a Christian either. I am an agnostic. I need physical proof, not just faith that God/Yahweh/Allah/whatever actually exists, Billy. However, that does not mean I cannot respect others' beliefs. A lesson you should perhaps learn... :roll:
You see brian...thats why I say youve got nothing...if you knew anything about islam you would not have had to google sutrah..you would have come back immediately I posted...but you didnt....so you know squat...I learnt about sutrah years ago, and was simply baiting you....and you come back with more strawmen, saying that youre not a muslim, and that you are an agnostic....you dont even realise that you are an apostate....dont tell anyone will you....keep that a secret....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:28 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:24 pm
brian ross wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:19 pm
billy the kid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
billy the kid wrote:

[Source]

You see brian...thats why I say youve got nothing...if you knew anything about islam you would not have had to google sutrah..you would have come back immediately I posted...but you didnt....so you know squat...I learnt about sutrah years ago, and was simply baiting you....and you come back with more strawmen, saying that youre not a muslim, and that you are an agnostic....you dont even realise that you are an apostate....dont tell anyone will you....keep that a secret....
Poor, poor, Billy. Run along, back to your little kiddies' playground. You must enjoy rolling in mud all day long. Throwing it won't stick. You're an Islamophobic fool and I know who you really are. Just keep posting, you confirm my views everyday... :roll: