Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:24 pm
brian ross wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:19 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:15 pm
brian ross wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:07 pm

[Source]

Your views are simplistic. They sound like those of an Islamophobe, rather than someone who is knowledgeable about Islam. :roll:
Well, we all know about the sutrah now dont we....I bet you had to do some googling first...gone on admit it.....
But I am, according to you, supposedly a Muslim, so therefore I must already know all this, right?

In reality, yes, I did have to google it. I am not a Muslim. I am not a Christian either. I am an agnostic. I need physical proof, not just faith that God/Yahweh/Allah/whatever actually exists, Billy. However, that does not mean I cannot respect others' beliefs. A lesson you should perhaps learn... :roll:
You see brian...thats why I say youve got nothing...if you knew anything about islam you would not have had to google sutrah..you would have come back immediately I posted...but you didnt....so you know squat...I learnt about sutrah years ago, and was simply baiting you....and you come back with more strawmen, saying that youre not a muslim, and that you are an agnostic....you dont even realise that you are an apostate....dont tell anyone will you....keep that a secret....
Poor, poor, Billy. Run along, back to your little kiddies' playground. You must enjoy rolling in mud all day long. Throwing it won't stick. You're an Islamophobic fool and I know who you really are. Just keep posting, you confirm my views everyday... :roll:
Youre getting a bit aggressive arent you...am I getting under your skin....why dont you just answer questions and we
will all be able to play in the mud together..... :yellow
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Re: Whats the point?

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:03 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:28 pm
You're an Islamophobic fool and I know who you really are. Just keep posting, you confirm my views everyday... :roll:
Brian that is a direct threat and considered stalking and not is acceptable or appropriate. I don't know who you 'think' Billy is but you need to explain.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:07 pm

:rofl Bri Bri gets beaten like a red haired step child again :lol:

Here's the thing Bri, not only do you demonstrate that you're a liar about your many claims.
You demonstrate you dont respect the religious beliefs of others, nor do you respect minorities, cultures or sexualities.
You only wish to use them to foster hate and division and further your insipid marxist agenda.
Like your false claims of academia, you don't know or associate with any Muslims.
They would be appalled at being used by the likes of you, while you proclaim you are defending them.

:S

Even that is far better than you deserve.

All the best, :hlo
Luv IQ
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:44 pm

In all honesty, we cant solve a problem unless we acknowledge that there is a problem.
I think its time that islam was put on television and debated by islamic scholars representing
pro islam and anti islam.
Not just a token interviewer who knows jack shit about islam, interviewing an islamic scholar.
Perhaps an apostate scholar debating an islamic scholar.
There has to be an answer.
Theres too much bullshitting the public and hypocritical reporting by the media.
The media or our politicians wont condemn an islamic country for fear of upsetting another islamic country.
Europe is a mess.
The rest of the world has to wake up and not become a clone of Europe.
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:53 pm

https://www.rightoftheright.com/new-zea ... ry-prayer/
This removal of reference to jesus christ by this dolt of a PM is going to blow up big time.....

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:08 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:44 pm
In all honesty, we cant solve a problem unless we acknowledge that there is a problem.
I think its time that islam was put on television and debated by islamic scholars representing
pro islam and anti islam.
Not just a token interviewer who knows jack shit about islam, interviewing an islamic scholar.
Perhaps an apostate scholar debating an islamic scholar.
There has to be an answer.
Theres too much bullshitting the public and hypocritical reporting by the media.
The media or our politicians wont condemn an islamic country for fear of upsetting another islamic country.
Europe is a mess.
The rest of the world has to wake up and not become a clone of Europe.
' ...... Perhaps an apostate scholar debating an islamic scholar. .......'

Well, that would get good ratings
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:40 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:53 pm
This removal of reference to jesus christ by this dolt of a PM is going to blow up big time.....
That definitely IS taking things way too far! OMG what a load of progressive leftie crap!

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:47 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:40 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:53 pm
That definitely IS taking things way too far! OMG what a load of progressive leftie crap!
Step 1 was parading around wearing a hijab not knowing the first thing about the oppression of women it represents
Step 2 was the moronic playing of the call to prayer in parliament house, and all government departments via loudspeaker
Step 3 was the deletion of the words jesus christ from parliamentary prayer
Little does this stupid, imbecile of a woman realize what she is doing....but then again her electorate might be chockers
with muslims....nothing like shoring up the islamic vote to stay in power...who woulda thought...maybe Arden has a few
marginal seats that she needs to resolve...nothing like making the most of a tragedy, eh Jacinta.....boofhead...
Maybe she's converted...who knows..
Oops I forgot...
Step 4 Revised gun laws...
Step 5 Who knows.......
And to think she got into power on a platform of.....wait for it.....reduced immigration......pft....hypocrisy....
Last edited by billy the kid on Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:48 pm

P what do New Zealanders think about this?

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:54 pm

If anyone cares to google any link about the NZ massacre, or anything islamic in NZ, you will realize that its not all what
the media says it is....there was one link...cant remember the name....had over 6000 comments about the NZ massacre...and that was only two days afterwards....
The comments by the people are an indication of how the people feel...not what the media attempts to spruik.....