This is the islam people defend.

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
billy the kid

Re: This is the islam people defend.

Post by billy the kid » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:28 am

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/ ... ion-spree/

Wouldnt you just love to live in an islamic country....150 odd executed last year..100 already this year....
including one who was crucified....barbaric.... stoneage...move over Brunei...
btw...the majority of those executed were shi'a muslims....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:40 am

brian ross wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:05 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:20 pm
This is the problem. They think they can do anything and are beyond the reach of any law or authority because of their purported "religious freedom".

I hope the court actively enforces payment of the fine.

There's a mosque or musallah on every other corner in north western Sydney now and if Council refuses to grant a permit they just take it to the Land & Environment Court to overturn Council's rejection.
I think you'll find, Black Orchid they need valid reasons to overturn the Council decision against the establishment of a Mosque. Of course, you see Muslims using the courts to their advantage as being a case of them showing their contempt for a Council decision which is more than likely based on Islamophobia rather than reason. :roll:
The Council decisions to reject yet another mosque (where more are NOT needed) are overturned regularly, Brian.

I don't purport to know what goes on in Podunk, WA so don't even attempt to think you know what goes on in Sydney. All you are doing is displaying your ignorance. Leave the knowledge about what happens in Sydney to those of us who live in Sydney and actually know what goes on and you just stick with Podunk, WA. There's a good boy :thumb

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:56 am

Podunk, WA. :rofl

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:07 am

Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:56 am
Podunk, WA. :rofl
Podunk...love it....small, insignificant, unimportant.... also applies to the poster with no credibility...
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:26 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/global-deve ... fghanistan

Great news from Afghanistan...the stone age religion of peace rears its ugly, vile head again....
It wasnt that long ago in Afghanistan that a muslim beheaded his wife for having the audacity to go shopping without him....
A stone age religion that does not belong in western civilisation....the dregs of humanity......

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:57 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:40 am
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
This is the problem. They think they can do anything and are beyond the reach of any law or authority because of their purported "religious freedom".

There's a mosque or musallah on every other corner in north western Sydney now and if Council refuses to grant a permit they just take it to the Land & Environment Court to overturn Council's rejection.
I think you'll find, Black Orchid they need valid reasons to overturn the Council decision against the establishment of a Mosque. Of course, you see Muslims using the courts to their advantage as being a case of them showing their contempt for a Council decision which is more than likely based on Islamophobia rather than reason. :roll:
The Council decisions to reject yet another mosque (where more are NOT needed) are overturned regularly, Brian.
You don't think that the Muslims are the ones who know where a Mosque is needed or not, Black Orchid?

When I see the same attitude applied to all Religious places of worship - including Christian ones - I might believe you but invariably the reasons given against the establishment of a Mosque are spurious. If you want Mosques, banned, you Islamophobes have got to come up with a better call than, "Errr, they're Muslims, right? Ban 'em!" :roll:
I don't purport to know what goes on in Podunk, WA so don't even attempt to think you know what goes on in Sydney. All you are doing is displaying your ignorance. Leave the knowledge about what happens in Sydney to those of us who live in Sydney and actually know what goes on and you just stick with Podunk, WA. There's a good boy :thumb
I don't care what happens in "Podunk, WA," 'cause I don't live in "Podunk, WA," Black Orchid. Despite what you may believe, Western Australia, indeed the rest of Australia is what makes the Australian nation and society. Sydney is a tiny area and while it might be the largest (for the moment) city in Australia, your part of it is only a tiny section of it. Most Australians get on reasonably well with Muslims in their midst. Indeed, on ANZAC Day, there will be Muslims - ex-diggers and Turks, marching. Bet that burns you up, right?

What annoys me is that you post a comment on a public bulletin board and you're then surprised when the voice of reason - me - tells you, you're talking bullshit and being an Islamophobe. Mosques are, despite what you appear to believe, just as valid a place of worship as a Church or a Synagogue or a Temple. Muslims are Australian citizens and deserve to have their rights accepted. You are being unAustralian in your Islamophobia and it shows in nearly every post you have created in these forums against Muslims. :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:06 pm

when the voice of reason - me - tells you
:rofl :rofl :rofl

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:19 pm

brian ross wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:57 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

You don't think that the Muslims are the ones who know where a Mosque is needed or not, Black Orchid?
That would have to be one of your most ridiculous comments but, I have to admit, it is rather hard to grade them as they are all seeped in ignorance.

As for the rest? Talk to the hand!

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:20 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:19 pm
brian ross wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:57 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

That would have to be one of your most ridiculous comments but, I have to admit, it is rather hard to grade them as they are all seeped in ignorance.

As for the rest? Talk to the hand!

Oh, dear, it appears this place is just like Ozpolitics - such a lack of reasoned debate... :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnmI9eFzO9A

The UK is gone....Australia is not far behind...a few years maybe.....
Very depressing video....