Is Learned Helplessness occurring in Australia

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
Black Orchid

Re: Is Learned Helplessness occurring in Australia

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:22 pm

Not only Australia it's sweeping the world but maybe we are even more stupid than most because these things reach us later than other countries yet we still succumb to the idiocy instead of watching and learning and going :WTF

billy the kid

Re: Is Learned Helplessness occurring in Australia

Post by billy the kid » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:47 pm

Borrowed from another source...
"The world is run by devil puppets from the fallen angel bloodline. These people don’t care about you or anyone you know. They take care of themselves and their kind. You are not needed on their planet and their plans don’t involve you being any part of them. There is nothing further that interests me on this devil earth and nothing that I desire further out of this wicked system. And thus, I am discovering my own road to freedom and working to free myself of the programming that they have been instilling in me since birth and learning to let all of the bs and nonsense and stress of their sick twisted creation fall away. It’s quite liberating to realize that you are just a man walking among zombies and that all there ever was in life was a test at the end to ensure that you yourself didn’t turn into one. Strip everything away and it’s just us vs the Lemmings. And why fight Lemmings when they do such a good job of running themselves off cliffs. Go have a laugh, kiss your wife, go to the beach with your kids and enjoy some of what’s still left before it’s all broken and inverted."
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...