Breakfast of champions

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
Jovial Monk

Re: Breakfast of champions

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:20 pm

A delicious way to cook (heat) a kassler chop is to fry it in apple butter. The richness of the meat contrasted with the tangyness of the apple butter, YUM! I have fried normal pork chops in apple butter, also fantastically tasty but you really have to stir the apple butter or it burns on to the side of the pan.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:46 pm

Not necessarily breakfast—an email from the Adelaide Farmers Market tells me rhubarb is available again! Great!

Rhubarb and strawberry cooked down with some sugar and cinnamon stick makes a great preserve. Quick great breakfast: yoghurt or custard and a 150ml jar of rhubarb and strawberry preserve over the top—easy, deelish and healthy!

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:55 pm

Actually, Bobby is not sulking... he is just sick and tired of being unnecessarily sexualized by the men on this and FDs other forum!
It is sexual abuse and it is criminal!

It is all fine and well to crack an overt sexual joke occasionally, but that is not what you bullies do! Is it?
You and your cruel crew are constantly tormenting the poor man and challenging his sexuality.
You lot have been doing this for years...
I refuse to be ignored, Monk
I want to know why you and Smith sexually abuse and torment Bobby.
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:56 pm

I have replied, idiot!

We do not “sexually abuse and torment Bobby.”

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:00 pm

That prick, with NO REFERENCE to me copied and pasted the death notice for my mother I had posted on my fine forum. Even when I told the IDIOT that I was hurt and upset by this action the dweeb could not bring himself to apologise. Takes a real man to apologise I guess.

(I was going to post a modified version of the notice on OzPol when my latest stupid ban was over. As it was people posted condolences and I could not respond!) Fuck that prick! Save your outrage for someone who deserves it!

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:01 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:55 pm
Actually, Bobby is not sulking... he is just sick and tired of being unnecessarily sexualized by the men on this and FDs other forum!

It is all fine and well to crack an overt sexual joke occasionally, but that is not what you bullies do! Is it?
You and your cruel crew are constantly tormenting the poor man and challenging his sexuality.
Do you have sexual abuse on the brain?

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:41 pm

Jim Lahey wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:01 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:

No! but I am rather sick of seeing Monk sexually abusing a forum member with his over the top verbal diarrhea.
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:08 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:41 pm
Jim Lahey wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:01 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:

No! but I am rather sick of seeing Monk sexually abusing a forum member with his over the top verbal diarrhea.
Hyperbolic much?

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:40 pm

Sappho earlier called me the “worst sort of fluffy bunny” and said she would not post here until I was banned. Pathetic or what?

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:42 pm

The other fluffy bunny, Poison Ivy, never could surface from her spider’s nest here or OzPol without attacking me. I am supposed to give a shit about this toad?