What pisses you off!

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
Aussie

Re: What pisses you off!

Post by Aussie » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:26 am

Jovial Monk wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:46 am
I have the right, despite Aussie trying to deprive me of it, of enforcing the rules.

You were trolling with the material you used a hundred times before.

Then you moved a current Petition to the failed Petitions subforum

You being a Mod is a bad mistake but it does not exempt you from following the fucking rules.

Of course, Aussie unbanned you from the justified ban of one hour that I gave you. He should have backed me as Mod.
Monk, it will help everyone if you show them/me this Rule I have about 'trolling.'

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:50 am

On a forum as close to death as this one stupid disruptions, like from Lying Larry and Dopy the Mod, need to be minimised.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:12 am

Jovial Monk wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:50 am
On a forum as close to death as this one stupid disruptions, like from Lying Larry and Dopy the Mod, need to be minimised.
So in your mind everything that's going wrong on PA is the fault of :

1. Aussie who won't obey you hence why you're trying to oust him.

2. Bobby who won't obey you and who you're also trying to oust.

3. Lisa Jones who tells you to your face the hard hitting truths you fear to face...and who you're trying to oust.

You've not mentioned Black Orchid. Yet. What are your plans for her? Asking for a friend.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:23 am

I have already mentioned that since BO does not interfere I would leave her as EL. FD removed all ELs bar Aussie. As EL I would leave BO as Mod, to act in emergencies. Booby and Aussie can verify this—Aussie has locked me out of the Mod room.

Yes, I think she is poison and she never surfaces here or OzPol without making a crack at me but would be fine as emergency Mod.

Capiche?

That is separating your feelings from the needs of the forum.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:00 pm

So basically .... everyone must obey YOU OR they will be ousted by YOU.

Gotcha!

Monk forget Tasmania ... have you given much thought to moving to North Korea? You'll definitely blend in better.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:04 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:46 am
I have the right, despite Aussie trying to deprive me of it, of enforcing the rules.

You were trolling with the material you used a hundred times before.

Then you moved a current Petition to the failed Petitions subforum

You being a Mod is a bad mistake but it does not exempt you from following the fucking rules.

Of course, Aussie unbanned you from the justified ban of one hour that I gave you. He should have backed me as Mod.
Dear God the cringeworthy slow train wreck continues. Monk you're obsessed by Bobby! Absolutely obsessed! 😳

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:18 pm

Booby’s shitful behavior and Aussie failing to back me is what brought on this mess. That and the lack of activity and direction from the EL.

Booby has a tiny repertoire of shit that he repeats ad infinitum, to the irritation and boredom of everybody around.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:11 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:00 pm
So basically .... everyone must obey YOU OR they will be ousted by YOU.

Gotcha!

Monk forget Tasmania ... have you given much thought to moving to North Korea? You'll definitely blend in better.
Monk

You're blaming everyone around you.

You're accusing others of your own actions.

You're demanding compliance as though you were the EL. You're not. You're not even a Mod.

You're not remembering who has posted what and so your posts are coming across seriously unhinged the longer you stay online.

You have no insight whatsoever into your dysfunctional online behaviour.

You cannot be in the TEAM...ANY team for that matter. Why? You don't understand what a TEAM is. In your mind you are convinced it means you are some Master and everyone else around you are subservient slaves. You've been locked away for too long in that wannabe brewery monastery of yours drinking yourself into a state of blissful loneliness that you're now seriously out of touch with reality.

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:42 pm

Hey Lisa, Maybe you should run again and get fuck all votes like the last 2 times haha