https://youtu.be/zvc1yzohPXI

Bobby

Re: The New Green Car

Post by Bobby » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:25 pm

Bobby wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:19 pm
Gordon wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:25 pm
Comeon Bobby, post a pick of a woman u consider hawt.

I posted this once on Ozpolitic and Aussie deleted it.

Gordon - post the good stuff.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:49 am

Gordon wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:21 pm
Nips!

Better than this

https://youtu.be/zvc1yzohPXI
Lol :lol:

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:42 pm

Bullshit Billy reckons it will only take 8 to 10 MINUTES to re-charge your electric car. :rofl :rofl It takes longer than that to re-charge your smartphone. :rofl :rofl

:oops

cods

Post by cods » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:35 pm

did he mention how much it will cost to fill up

I hear the cars themselves will cost a lot more....WHY?..

if everything they are made with uses wind power shouldnt that make them cheaper?????

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:44 pm

cods wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:35 pm

if everything they are made with uses wind power shouldnt that make them cheaper?????
Wind power only works when it is windy. Solar power only works when the sun shines. ;) Bullshit Billy is full of it. :rofl

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:40 am

CAR PLAN IS GOING FROM BAD TO NORSE
Norway has been heralded by Labor and Tesla chief executive Elon Musk as the Utopian example of successful electric vehicle policy, but new modelling shows the country is losing $500 million a year subsidising the market.

Electric vehicle sales in the small European country hit 58 per cent of new car sales this year, but those still driving combustion engine cars have been left with the bill.

The tiny country supplements its green initiatives in part through CO2 and roads taxes on fuel which have ­pushed petrol prices to an eye-watering $3 a litre, among the highest in the world.

The average Australian uses 102.5 litres of fuel every month, which costs them $143.5 in total, according to consumer website Canstarblue.

If Australians paid Norwegian rates that figure would rise to $309.55 a month, or an extra $1992 every year in fuel prices. The cost of filling the tank on a Mazda3, the most popular new family vehicle on the market, would jump from $71.40 to $154.02. Any Norwegian wealthy enough to fill an entire Toyota Hilux 80L tank would need $241.

Other costs to taxpayers came from increasing taxation on combustion engine vehicles and offering perks to green drivers, including free parking and full access to bus lanes in some cities.
But other cities took it much further to influence drivers, such as in Oslo, where a toll on gas and diesel cars for entering — and leaving — the capital increased by 74 per cent. It led to a 4000-person protest in 2017.

The Oslo local government then tried to ban all cars from its CBD, which led to even more protests until it backed away from the proposal.

Instead, motorists were just banned from parking anywhere in the CBD.

Labor deputy leader Tanya Plibersek and Tesla chief executive Elon Musk have both pointed to Norway as a case study for Australia’s transport future but both failed to mention the significant economic caveats required for the country’s transition.

“Norway has already ­proven it could be done last month … no question Australia could do this in far fewer than 11 years,” Mr Musk tweeted earlier this week.

Norway also achieved the feat by tapping into the world’s biggest sovereign wealth fund, valued at $1.4 trillion, which was earnt from exporting oil and gas around the world.

The fund still has investments in the mining industry, ties which Norway has promised to slowly sever in a bid to go fully green.

I love it when they quote NORWAY.... who thrive on exporting fossil fuel........if they were truly going GREEN wouldnt they stop SELLING FOSSIL FUEL ABOUT 11 YEARS AGO?
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:04 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:44 pm
cods wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:35 pm

Wind power only works when it is windy. Solar power only works when the sun shines. ;) Bullshit Billy is full of it. :rofl
It is always windy or sunny, somewhere. There are also ways to store the energy produced as well, you realise? :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:28 pm

The average household consumes 20kW of electricity per day.
The average recharge for an EV is 60kW ... thus quadrupling your power consumption.

Meanwhile the most feasible form of base load power is being phased out.

Like I've stated previously, electric cars are a fad that will fall over within 20 years, or less.
Although without reliable base load generators the fad may never take off.

As I've been banging on about for 20+ years ... the future of motor transport is running internal combustion engines on hydrogen.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:14 pm

SHITE

WE ARE ALREADY BEING TAXED 75 CENTS IN THE DOLLAR PLUS GST FOR PETROL

HOW MUCH MORE CAN THEY TAX US???????????
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream