Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:29 pm
brian ross wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:31 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:20 pm
brian ross wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:02 pm
Lee Harvey Oswald, where are you? Your country needs you! :rofl
Advocating and inciting murder and rolling around laughing about it? That's despicable and disgusting. You are one extremely sick individual.
Funny how you ignore Valkie's calls to violence all the time, Black Orchid. Tsk, tsk. :roll

I made a joke. An old joke, I admit which I first read about back in the 1980s WRT to Reagan. Seemed appropriate nowadays to el Presidente' Trump. :rofl :rofl
Sure, Black Orchid, it's a joke ... and I get it, hahahehe.

Here's another joke that's I'm sure Brian will find just as funny: Let's put Brenton Harrison Tarrant in charge of solving Europe's Islamic immigration issues.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, Brenton Harrison Tarrant ... get it?

Did you see the Christmas card Hustler magazine sent to Congress? Larry Flynt is another who thinks he is too big for his little booties. I won't post it because I find it disturbing and certain people will gloat with glee.

These people are diseased. They truly are sick and deranged.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ation.html

Meanwhile other leftist mentally deranged moonbats are suggesting Iran should bomb all of the Trump buildings. They don't seem to care that thousands of innocent people are in these buildings.

What's wrong with these loons? I have never seen such deranged hate before from those who supposedly think that they preach tolerance and peace and pretend they are morally superior yet display the total opposite to what they hypocritically preach and condemn.

brian ross

Re: US and Iran

Post by brian ross » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:41 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:32 pm
Meanwhile other leftist mentally deranged moonbats are suggesting Iran should bomb all of the Trump buildings. They don't seem to care that thousands of innocent people are in these buildings.
You appear rather undisturbed by the numbers of innocent Iranians who Trump is claiming he has ordered the US armed forces to target in Iran, Black Orchid. :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:30 pm

Black Orchid wrote:

.......... Meanwhile other leftist mentally deranged moonbats are suggesting Iran should bomb all of the Trump buildings. They don't seem to care that thousands of innocent people are in these buildings.

What's wrong with these loons? I have never seen such deranged hate before from those who supposedly think that they preach tolerance and peace and pretend they are morally superior yet display the total opposite to what they hypocritically preach and condemn.
yes.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:20 am

brian ross wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:41 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
You appear rather undisturbed by the numbers of innocent Iranians who Trump is claiming he has ordered the US armed forces to target in Iran, Black Orchid. :roll
Now now, Trump never said anything about targeting innocent Iranians. He simply threatened to target 52 undisclosed Iranian sites -- "some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture."

As NBC reports, "The president tweeted that the number of targets matched the number of hostages held by Iran in 1979, when 52 American diplomats and citizens were held for 444 days."

So you see, there's nothing to get bothered about! If Iran behaves itself for a change -- and doesn't take any pot shots at Americans or American interests -- nothing will happen to their quaint little Islamic republic.

And even if they do mess with the U.S., nothing will happen as long as nobody stands inside or near the 52 targets ... ummm, whatever they might be. (Hint: I'd advise anybody with a job at an oil refinery to call in sick for the next month or consider a new line of work.)

As the Iranian leadership just discovered, Obama isn't the president anymore. So, no more hand-delivered pallets of American dollars. There's a new sheriff in town, and this one doesn't B.S.

I'd suggest that Iran's leaders "mullah" it over!

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:27 am

Islamic Center of England Offers Condolences on “Martyrdom” of Terrorist Qassam Soleimani
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Beware the Fury of a Patient Man Q WWG1WGA ▄︻╦デ╤一

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:13 pm

This is what happens when you open the flood gates to the "religion of peace".

I just heard that Iran has put an $80 million bounty on Trump's head. I bet there will be many moonbats trying to track him to cash in on it.

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:18 pm

The Mechanic wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:27 am
Islamic Center of England Offers Condolences on “Martyrdom” of Terrorist Qassam Soleimani
I hope the Islamic Center of England is one of the 52 places on Trump's target list.

This invitation is something to keep handy in case you ever find yourself believing that Muslims are capable of assimilating into modern Western society.
Last edited by The4thEstate on Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:19 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:13 pm

I just heard that Iran has put an $80 million bounty on Trump's head. I bet there will be many moonbats trying to track him to cash in on it.
They're probably putting up some of the money that Obama delivered on pallets.

The jihadists will have to get there before the Democrats and the U.S. news media if they hope to claim the bounty.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:30 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:19 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:13 pm

They're probably putting up some of the money that Obama delivered on pallets.

The jihadists will have to get there before the Democrats and the U.S. news media if they hope to claim the bounty.
That's the scary part!

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:59 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:20 am
brian ross wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:41 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Now now, Trump never said anything about targeting innocent Iranians. He simply threatened to target 52 undisclosed Iranian sites -- "some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture."

As NBC reports, "The president tweeted that the number of targets matched the number of hostages held by Iran in 1979, when 52 American diplomats and citizens were held for 444 days."

So you see, there's nothing to get bothered about! If Iran behaves itself for a change -- and doesn't take any pot shots at Americans or American interests -- nothing will happen to their quaint little Islamic republic.

And even if they do mess with the U.S., nothing will happen as long as nobody stands inside or near the 52 targets ... ummm, whatever they might be. (Hint: I'd advise anybody with a job at an oil refinery to call in sick for the next month or consider a new line of work.)

As the Iranian leadership just discovered, Obama isn't the president anymore. So, no more hand-delivered pallets of American dollars. There's a new sheriff in town, and this one doesn't B.S.

I'd suggest that Iran's leaders "mullah" it over!
Interesting isn't it how the US strikes first and then threatens Iran when Iran threatens retaliation. And so, 4E how are you going to justify the deaths of innocent Iranians who had no hand in any attack(s) on the US? Like the Mullahs who justify the deaths of innocent Americans, hey, you'll make excuses that they were "collateral damage", right? :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair