The4thEstate wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:53 pm
But ... but ... but they're YOUR extremes! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
brian ross wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:23 pm
They are the extremes that you have chosen. Not me, 4E. :roll
The4thEstate wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:53 pm
Right, I've chosen your extremes. I quoted you verbatim.

Here, I'll make it simple for you. Are you denying that you said the following?

1. "Isolation does not solve anybody's problems, Tex. It has failed your nation and it will continue to fail the US." [Complaint about the U.S. being isolationist.]

2. "Afterall, they are the ones who claim that the US is a democracy and that it is the largest democracy in the world (ignoring of course, India, just for a minute). They make that claim whenever the US is invading one country or another." [Complaint about the U.S. being interventionist.]

You're really making this too easy for me ...
brian ross wrote:
What a shame you missed my points about a middle of the road alternative, 4E.
I admit I tend to miss things that were never there.

But logical contradictions are easy to spot -- especially when they're as commonplace as yours.

Still waiting for you to explain how a nation can simultaneously be interventionist and isolationist.
brian ross wrote:
Get back to us when you read up about that, OK? Otherwise, bugger off and stop wasting our time on pointless arguments which you have erected as strawmen. Tsk, tsk. :roll :roll
Hehe, you can always tell Brian's stuck in a corner when he starts getting emotional and trying to change the subject.

"Bugger off," huh? Gracious me, such un-church-like language!

The4thEstate

Re: Democrats bid for 2020

Post by The4thEstate » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:31 am

Bogan wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:41 pm
4E wrote

Given the dozens of Somali refugees who have run off to join Al-Shabaab, does anybody seriously think the residents of Minneapolis would voluntarily choose to allow more Somalis into their city ... especially if they could vote retroactively?
Not only that. The US Admiral who was in charge of the US "intervention" in Somalia (when the UN begged the US to intervene to stop millions of Somalis from starving to death) had to be put on the US Federal Witness Protection Program (along with his entire family) to stop Somali "Americans" from killing him and his entire family. Personally, I think it is better for millions of Somalis to starve to death than endanger any western servicemen from being killed by these ingrates. Nobody would miss them. As one US Colonel said at the time, "We are feeding them so they can fight us."
Too true -- which is how we get scenarios like "Black Hawk Down." That's what I like about Trump: He wouldn't waste a single American soldier's life in that Third World bunghole. Screw the military-industrial complex and their profits -- with Trump, it's America first, and the rest of the world can sort out their own problems, many of which are self-caused anyway.

Trump is the first president in decades to turn a deaf ear to the globalists' sobs. He correctly believes that America should be a generous nation, but we have zero responsibility to take in hundreds of thousands of refugees, especially from places and cultures that hate us.

Let the U.N. and the EU scream to high heaven about it. What happens in the Third World should stay in the Third World.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:19 am

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:32 pm

I wonder if he is right?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:09 am

Only 2 people I know of understand and respect old Joe and tell us what a wonderful brain he has. Perhaps they can explain to us what he is saying?

Texan

Post by Texan » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:35 pm

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:48 pm

Jill Biden seems to be doing all the talking for old Joe now whilst he just stands next to her and nods. She gives him a prod and he smiles.

It can't get more pathetic than this.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri May 01, 2020 10:15 am

Biden is hot on the trail of the Oppression Olympics. Apparently any Christian who doesn't vigorously support the transgender mafia in its effort to “transition” all children into something other than their natural biological sex, is a terrorist who deserves to be marginalised from society, and possibly even shipped off to Guantanamo.

Seriously, you can't make this stuff up.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri May 01, 2020 10:17 am

The4thEstate wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:31 am
Bogan wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:41 pm
4E wrote

Given the dozens of Somali refugees who have run off to join Al-Shabaab, does anybody seriously think the residents of Minneapolis would voluntarily choose to allow more Somalis into their city ... especially if they could vote retroactively?
Not only that. The US Admiral who was in charge of the US "intervention" in Somalia (when the UN begged the US to intervene to stop millions of Somalis from starving to death) had to be put on the US Federal Witness Protection Program (along with his entire family) to stop Somali "Americans" from killing him and his entire family. Personally, I think it is better for millions of Somalis to starve to death than endanger any western servicemen from being killed by these ingrates. Nobody would miss them. As one US Colonel said at the time, "We are feeding them so they can fight us."
Too true -- which is how we get scenarios like "Black Hawk Down." That's what I like about Trump: He wouldn't waste a single American soldier's life in that Third World bunghole. Screw the military-industrial complex and their profits -- with Trump, it's America first, and the rest of the world can sort out their own problems, many of which are self-caused anyway.

Trump is the first president in decades to turn a deaf ear to the globalists' sobs. He correctly believes that America should be a generous nation, but we have zero responsibility to take in hundreds of thousands of refugees, especially from places and cultures that hate us.

Let the U.N. and the EU scream to high heaven about it. What happens in the Third World should stay in the Third World.
I watched Team America the other night :rofl

I only just now realised what your avatar represents!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri May 01, 2020 4:24 pm

For those who think Biden's brain is a wondrous thing on full power. Maybe like minds can't recognise each other. :rofl

From SBS ...