Leftist Seattle - CHAZ

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Black Orchid

Leftist Seattle - CHAZ

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:22 pm

Lewis’ Resolution to Prevent Trump’s Use of Insurrection Act in Seattle Passed by Council.
SEATTLE – Seattle City Councilmember Andrew J. Lewis (District 7, Magnolia to Pioneer Square) introduced Resolution #31948, The Insurrection Act of 1807 (10 U.S.C. §§ 251–255) empowers the President of the United States to deploy U.S. Military and federalized National Guard troops within the United States in some circumstances to suppress civil disorder, insurrection, and rebellion. The Act would require a local jurisdiction to formally permit and invite federal authorities to come in and assist a law enforcement mission.

“This Seattle City Council does not intend to request — and will never support — any intervention by United States military forces or federalized National Guard,” said Lewis. “The City of Seattle categorically condemns the President’s statement threatening to use military force to address property damage or violence in any jurisdiction, such as The City of Seattle, that has not specifically requested such intervention.”
https://council.seattle.gov/2020/06/08/ ... y-council/

Let them live in their own swill with the exception of the Governor, Mayor and city officials. Drag these loony leftists out of their gated homes and toss them in CHAZ!!

Black Orchid

Re: Leftist Seattle - CHAZ

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:24 pm

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:27 pm

As the Seattle Police Department works to broker a deal with protesters occupying an autonomous zone in the heart of Capitol Hill, a Seattle City Councilmember said the area known as "CHAZ" should remain in community control permanently.

Seattle Councilwoman Kshama Sawant called the "CHAZ" movement a major victory. She said the area should be turned over permanently into community control, instead of back in the hands of the Seattle Police Department.
https://komonews.com/news/local/council ... ty-control

Seriously let these leftist loony idiots live in the swill of their own making. They're freaking insane.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:35 pm

:thumb
This must be all part of the "worldwide cultural campaign" which Channel Seven is telling us about...(with specific reference
to removal of offensive statues.....)
More like global madness, thuggery, looting and vandalism....
The brainwashing continues.....
Its just a cultural campaign.... :rofl
The media whores continue to con the peasants into supporting the "looney left" by their
insidious gutter journalism.... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:01 pm

I've watched Channel 7 for years and have always found them pretty reasonable on the whole but lately? Over the past couple of months they have taken a sharp turn left and they have not only turned ultra PC they have reported absolute BS and not retracted it when it's found to be wrong. PC BS and propaganda.

The tear gas and rubber bullets narrative at the WH for one. Maybe someone new has taken over?

I'm disgusted with them right now.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:03 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:01 pm
I've watched Channel 7 for years and have always found them pretty reasonable on the whole but lately? Over the past couple of months they have taken a sharp turn left and they have not only turned ultra PC they have reported absolute BS and not retracted it when it's found to be wrong. PC BS and propaganda.

The tear gas and rubber bullets narrative at the WH for one. Maybe someone new has taken over?

I watch little mainstream media - it is too depressing
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Texan

Post by Texan » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:23 pm

Seattle will be a war zone by election day if they don't let Trump clean up their mess.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:30 pm

Democrats have openly played their hand and are willing to destroy the country for their own means. The only way they can win in November is by massive voter fraud and if that happens I think the country will be lost.

cods

Post by cods » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:16 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:01 pm

I have a feeling people are watching every word they utter right now everything is coming back to haunt them..

now its Sonja Krugers turn for something said in 2016..

Sam Armytage is being sued for something she said in 2018..

pathetic...but it is how it is and it will get worse before it gets better..

god forbid we end up like the States BROKEN...not only that now with something called CHAZ they are creating a rod for their own back...

anyone remember Lord of the Flies?..

no matter what we think .. we all need Law and Order... just because there are a few or a lot of faults in the AMERIKAN system.. doesnt mean it cant be fixed..

doing what they are doing they will be sorry.....

cods

Post by cods » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:19 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:30 pm
Democrats have openly played their hand and are willing to destroy the country for their own means. The only way they can win in November is by massive voter fraud and if that happens I think the country will be lost.
I think its lost now.....sorry to say I cannot see one redeeming feature of that country..

even the word Democracy has a hollow sound to it..

poor old Joe I cant see him fixing anything...Trump has divided the country....the difference now its black v white...

he hasnt imo said one thing right since the start of this year....everything he has done has had appalling results....

this is not what a president is meant to do.