Australian immigration

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Jasin

Re: Australian immigration

Post by Jasin » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:45 pm

They tried to put a Mosque out in wealthy Camden area and the locals really kicked that one in the arse.
The Media tried to make them out as Racists, etc - but the locals didn't care.
One lady even had a Moslem man (stitch up) charged with sexual assault out there.
I don't think Moslems will get far out in the 'far west' like Camden, not for many years at least.

Working Construction and one Moslem guy said he and his mates had to stop work for prayers.
I said sure - just don't come back, you're sacked! Boy, did they try to whinge and whine their way around it like Monk and Aussie haggling for their own foot in the door agendas.

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:51 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:40 pm
I was a carer for someone I had to take to a community centre in Chattywoo to meet with someone from TAG. I walked them into the wrong room and there were 50 men with their shoes at the door and their bums in the air inside.

I got out of there fast but I don't think community centres should be used as prayer halls.
You had to meet someone from TAG? I know it won't be the same TAG my son worked in with the police - which is the Target Action Group. :bgrin

But what community centre in Chatswood was that? The Dougherty Centre? I wouldn't think there would be prayers held there! It's scary if there are that many mussos in the Chatswood area - I personally haven't seen any that I'm aware of. I'm thinking women in hijab - the men it's harder to tell.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:10 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:51 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:40 pm
I was a carer for someone I had to take to a community centre in Chattywoo to meet with someone from TAG. I walked them into the wrong room and there were 50 men with their shoes at the door and their bums in the air inside.

I got out of there fast but I don't think community centres should be used as prayer halls.
You had to meet someone from TAG? I know it won't be the same TAG my son worked in with the police - which is the Target Action Group. :bgrin

But what community centre in Chatswood was that? The Dougherty Centre? I wouldn't think there would be prayers held there! It's scary if there are that many mussos in the Chatswood area - I personally haven't seen any that I'm aware of. I'm thinking women in hijab - the men it's harder to tell.
No, not the same TAG lol. Yes, it was the Dougherty Centre. I wasn't impressed but I know in other areas nearby Scout Halls are now prayer halls and every Friday it's a nightmare with traffic because buses and taxis pull up anywhere and everywhere and park blocking traffic for prayer. They swarm off the trains as well. I don't know where they come from but surely they have their own facilities elsewhere?

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:11 am

I see there is a mosque in Artarmon. Apparently it operated for 13 years without any development permission from council. Which is typical. They don't believe they have to go through the same processes as everybody else. They can just set up shop and get on with it. But surely there would have been noise complaints from all the prayer sessions?

There's also a mosque in Dee Why. I used to pass it most days going to work. The mosque is in an ordinary house set back behind a lot of shrubbery and quite inconspicuous. I know the muslims who would use that mosque are Asian so nowhere near as bad as Middle Eastern mussos. In fact I used to work for Indonesian muslims in a business in Dee Why West - for almost 8 years! From the late 80s to the mid 90s. You could say I was on a steep learning curve.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:20 am

If you don't let them do what they want. They'll kill you. Simple as that.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:41 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:11 am
I see there is a mosque in Artarmon. Apparently it operated for 13 years without any development permission from council. Which is typical. They don't believe they have to go through the same processes as everybody else. They can just set up shop and get on with it. But surely there would have been noise complaints from all the prayer sessions?

There's also a mosque in Dee Why. I used to pass it most days going to work. The mosque is in an ordinary house set back behind a lot of shrubbery and quite inconspicuous. I know the muslims who would use that mosque are Asian so nowhere near as bad as Middle Eastern mussos. In fact I used to work for Indonesian muslims in a business in Dee Why West - for almost 8 years! From the late 80s to the mid 90s. You could say I was on a steep learning curve.
A few fanatics have emerged from the Dee Why mosque. Particularly that big fat hairy thing in a white dress. I can't remember his name now.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:46 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:41 pm
Aquarius wrote:

A few fanatics have emerged from the Dee Why mosque. Particularly that big fat hairy thing in a white dress. I can't remember his name now.
Dear BO,
you need to move way out west so you can experience multiculturalism. :)

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:14 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/money/ ... -cris.html

Australia hits worrying new milestone as more than 100,000 foreigners arrive in one month
for the first time ever - and housing crisis worsens

Monthly record of 105,460 migrants set in February

The landmark total is eight times the number of new homes approved and is set to further fuel the worsening housing crisis.

February's net intake of permanent and long-term arrivals was 105,460 - almost double January's 55,330 level, new Australian Bureau of Statistics data showed.

This occurred as a large number of international students moved to Australia for the first semester of the university year.

Australia's capital cities also have rental vacancy rates under one per cent as construction activity fails to keep pace with booming population growth.

The 12,520 houses, apartments and government units approved in February was only one-eighth the monthly net immigration arrival figure, with capital city rents surging by double-digit percentage figures during the past year.

Institute of Public Affairs deputy executive director Daniel Wild said this was a recipe for a housing crisis

'Australia's migration intake remains out of control, with promises to "normalise" arrivals in tatters,' he said.

'Combined with plummeting housing construction approvals,
Australia is being set up for a disaster.'

Treasury's Mid-Year Economic and Fiscal Outlook forecast Australia's annual net overseas migration figure would moderate to 375,000 in the 2023-24 financial year.

But that is hardly happening, with 498,270 net arrivals in the year to February, covering permanent skilled migrants and long-term arrivals like international students.

A record 548,800 migrants arrived in the year to September, with the foreign influx making up 83.2 per cent of Australia's population increase.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:05 pm

Check out the Alien Invasion of America.
They're stealing homes in the thousands.
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/an ... 154c&ei=13

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:08 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:41 pm
Aquarius wrote:

I can't remember anything about a fanatic there - it must have been much later? I know my boss (the CEO) and others at the business attended that mosque and there were no concerns about extremism. But of course that was before mass immigration by the lunatic govts that followed John Howard. At least he tried to do something about illegals mainly from the middle east coming here.