Australian immigration

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Black Orchid

Re: Australian immigration

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:27 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:08 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:41 pm
Aquarius wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:11 am
I see there is a mosque in Artarmon. Apparently it operated for 13 years without any development permission from council. Which is typical. They don't believe they have to go through the same processes as everybody else. They can just set up shop and get on with it. But surely there would have been noise complaints from all the prayer sessions?

There's also a mosque in Dee Why. I used to pass it most days going to work. The mosque is in an ordinary house set back behind a lot of shrubbery and quite inconspicuous. I know the muslims who would use that mosque are Asian so nowhere near as bad as Middle Eastern mussos. In fact I used to work for Indonesian muslims in a business in Dee Why West - for almost 8 years! From the late 80s to the mid 90s. You could say I was on a steep learning curve.
A few fanatics have emerged from the Dee Why mosque. Particularly that big fat hairy thing in a white dress. I can't remember his name now.
I can't remember anything about a fanatic there - it must have been much later? I know my boss (the CEO) and others at the business attended that mosque and there were no concerns about extremism. But of course that was before mass immigration by the lunatic govts that followed John Howard. At least he tried to do something about illegals mainly from the middle east coming here.
I don't know the guys name. They're all too convoluted for me to even try to remember. I remember him in the news quite often over a period of time. I can still see him in my mind.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:24 pm

He would have been squattish looking and a paedophile. We had a few high-ranking Mosque leaders pay for Private Rooms in the Private Hospital I was working, for 'safety' while the Cronulla Riots were on.

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:40 am

I'll have to see if I can turn something up about him. I just don't recall anything happening at that mosque.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:51 pm

Unsustainable immigration:

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:18 pm

America can. They have hundreds of millions. Sure it's crap because of it... but. :P

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:52 pm

Jasin wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:18 pm
America can. They have hundreds of millions. Sure it's crap because of it... but. :P

Stabbings?

It's been caused by mass uncontrolled immigration
and has led to people coming to Australia who want to stab
other people over religion.
The politicians are now trying to put a lid on it as they think
the whole situation will explode.
They blame the messengers and not themselves.

It doesn't help that people can arrive here
and have no place to live -
105,000 new immigrants in February -
they end up in substandard housing with
a dozen people in a one bedroom flat.
It breeds poverty, drugs, violence and religious extremism.
It's the fault of our lousy politicians.
We never voted for that -
immigration was kept off the political agenda -
they had us arguing about homosexual marriage instead -
another sign of moral decadence.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:42 pm

Of course its the fault of our Politicians. Absolutely.
But who or how will this be made glaringly apparent to everyone and them?
The Media will only do so much, before the Politicians shut them down under the advice that the Media is not helping the cause and causing National Security compromises, etc.
This will continue for years and quite frankly, the Politicians don't care a hoot, because it doesn't affect them directly.
Unless they are brought before the Courts 'by the People' - which has never happened and never will.

I expect the intake in 2026 to be double than it is. Maybe its the USA (Democraps) telling Australia via the PM's - that Australia must take more 'immigration'... as well?

Regardless - 'nothing will be done', nothing.
Australia's golden period ended at 2000AD and now its set to become just another shemozzle of chaos, mass poverty and minorities cashing in and getting far richer than than before, than they did via the Egalitarian Middle-Class structure that we've traditionally had.

Moving to New Zealand would be a good move.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:12 pm

Jasin wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:42 pm
Of course its the fault of our Politicians. Absolutely.
But who or how will this be made glaringly apparent to everyone and them?
The Media will only do so much, before the Politicians shut them down under the advice that the Media is not helping the cause and causing National Security compromises, etc.
This will continue for years and quite frankly, the Politicians don't care a hoot, because it doesn't affect them directly.
Unless they are brought before the Courts 'by the People' - which has never happened and never will.

I expect the intake in 2026 to be double than it is. Maybe its the USA (Democraps) telling Australia via the PM's - that Australia must take more 'immigration'... as well?

Regardless - 'nothing will be done', nothing.
Australia's golden period ended at 2000AD and now its set to become just another shemozzle of chaos, mass poverty and minorities cashing in and getting far richer than than before, than they did via the Egalitarian Middle-Class structure that we've traditionally had.

Moving to New Zealand would be a good move.
New Zealand has also allowed uncontrolled mass immigration. :roll:

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:24 pm

But they use New Zealand as the 'back door' entry into Australia - most don't stay there for long.
...not enough room. ;)

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:42 pm

Jasin wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:24 pm
But they use New Zealand as the 'back door' entry into Australia - most don't stay there for long.
...not enough room. ;)
I've been to Auckland -
it looks like a Chinese city now.
if you walk down the main street you'll be the only European looking person.