Australian immigration

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Jasin

Re: Australian immigration

Post by Jasin » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:52 pm

:lol:
Yellow people feel at home in cities (citi-zens).
They stay clear of the country areas for fear of being eaten by black people. :P

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:40 am

Bobby wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:42 pm
Jasin wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:24 pm
But they use New Zealand as the 'back door' entry into Australia - most don't stay there for long.
...not enough room. ;)
I've been to Auckland -
it looks like a Chinese city now.
if you walk down the main street you'll be the only European looking person.
Not much different to Sydney now.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:40 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:40 am
Bobby wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:42 pm
Jasin wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:24 pm
But they use New Zealand as the 'back door' entry into Australia - most don't stay there for long.
...not enough room. ;)
I've been to Auckland -
it looks like a Chinese city now.
if you walk down the main street you'll be the only European looking person.
Not much different to Sydney now.
Oh dear. :sad

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:23 am

One of my nephews married a Kiwi and lives in Auckland. All I can say is, I hope it doesn't end up like Chatswood!

BO might recognise this ... a few days ago I had the worst experience - it took me half an hour just to get through Chatswood, most of it sitting at the top of Orchard Street trying to get onto Mowbray Road! Unbelievable. Traffic coming along Mowbray Road would not stop at the orange light. They would continue into the intersection where they would block the intersection because the lights would change. This meant I could not make a right hand turn from Orchard St into Mowbray Road without blocking the intersection myself. This was about 4 pm so I know it was peak hour - but even so, if those Chinky aholes knew the road rules, they wouldn't block the intersection in the first place! It's like being in another country. Every other driver around me was Chinese.

Ok, I know not to go that way at that time again. I will go either Penshurst St or Eastern Valley Way and get onto Mowbray Road that way. I sure can understand the frustration of drivers in peak hour - especially those on the Rozelle Interchange!

Sydney is full up. Period. It's impossible to get from A to B these days without major problems.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:28 pm

https://richardsonpost.com/davidhiscox/ ... tatorship/

AUSTRALIA IS AN UNSUCCESSFUL MULTICULTURAL DICTATORSHIP

By
David Hiscox -
April 25, 2024

At current trends, Australia could import 1 million migrants in a year,
under the pretext that we need more migrants to build houses for all the migrants we’re importing.

It’s called a Ponzi scheme, and it’s impossible.

Working and middle class Aussies with jobs are living in tents and in their cars because higher demand equals higher inflation. It doesn’t matter how high interest rates go, or how many businesses go under, when you import 100,000 migrants a month, rents and house prices will keep skyrocketing.

“They don’t want to address the root causes of the problem, they want to stop you talking about it.”

Here’s the thing about multiculturalism. It doesn’t exist. Mass immigration leads to multiple ethnic groups residing in their own staked out geographic regions within the nation which imports them. This happens every single time. It fragments and destroys nations.

The major political parties all support mass immigration because they benefit from it and because they hate us. They know we oppose our own replacement but they don’t care.

Because mass immigration and so-called “multiculturalism” undermine “social cohesion”, it requires governments to stifle political freedom to maintain order and an air of Regime legitimacy. The events of the last week have borne out the truth of this axiom, (as if the harassment and wrongful imprisonment of dissidents, and the Covid Tyranny of 2020-22 wasn’t enough). Thus the slogan “most successful multicultural democracy in the world” is self contradictory, as multiculturalism undermines democracy.

Here’s the thing about “democracy”. It doesn’t exist either.

It is not a contest of ideas. It is a mechanism by which foreigners can subvert your country and destroy it. Whenever ordinary people find a platform on which to oppose the destruction of their country, those in power ragequit and declare their opponents terrorists.

Consider the implications of the fact that our rulers see the outcomes of elections as a “threat to our democracy”, ie their democracy. It means that every thought, word and deed falls under a binary category of either **Regime Approved** or “misinformation”. They must have control over every human and online interaction, or risk losing power.

Orwell wasn’t warning us about communism, he was warning us about democracy.

This article was first published at XYZ

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:45 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:23 am
One of my nephews married a Kiwi and lives in Auckland. All I can say is, I hope it doesn't end up like Chatswood!

BO might recognise this ... a few days ago I had the worst experience - it took me half an hour just to get through Chatswood, most of it sitting at the top of Orchard Street trying to get onto Mowbray Road! Unbelievable. Traffic coming along Mowbray Road would not stop at the orange light. They would continue into the intersection where they would block the intersection because the lights would change. This meant I could not make a right hand turn from Orchard St into Mowbray Road without blocking the intersection myself. This was about 4 pm so I know it was peak hour - but even so, if those Chinky aholes knew the road rules, they wouldn't block the intersection in the first place! It's like being in another country. Every other driver around me was Chinese.

Ok, I know not to go that way at that time again. I will go either Penshurst St or Eastern Valley Way and get onto Mowbray Road that way. I sure can understand the frustration of drivers in peak hour - especially those on the Rozelle Interchange!

Sydney is full up. Period. It's impossible to get from A to B these days without major problems.
You probably would have been better to go straight ahead there and then head down to Epping Road through Artarmon.

What's worse about Chinese 'drivers' is that when they take a wrong turn (say for the expressway or tunnel) and find they're in the wrong spot they just STOP dead and everyone behind them has to slam on their brakes. Then they just sit there looking stupid. They're a nightmare!

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:41 pm

Needs to be mass riots at Parliament House!
Albanese needs to be SACKED by the Public who are 'mandatory-bound' to Politics of this country. It should go both ways!
People Power or just take it like a boot up the arse as always.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:15 pm

Jasin wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:41 pm
Needs to be mass riots at Parliament House!
Albanese needs to be SACKED by the Public who are 'mandatory-bound' to Politics of this country. It should go both ways!
People Power or just take it like a boot up the arse as always.
Labor is fucking this country up - big time.

Only the Governor General can sack the lot of them and call for new elections.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:53 pm

Sadly the new Gov-Gen is on Albanese's side like a flippant Lefty - there is no hope.
This is worse than Covid and Lockdowns.

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:49 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:45 pm

You probably would have been better to go straight ahead there and then head down to Epping Road through Artarmon.

What's worse about Chinese 'drivers' is that when they take a wrong turn (say for the expressway or tunnel) and find they're in the wrong spot they just STOP dead and everyone behind them has to slam on their brakes. Then they just sit there looking stupid. They're a nightmare!
Unfortunately I'm in the right lane so a bit difficult to merge left. The left lane couldn't go straight through either because of being blocked by those aholes coming along Mowbray Road. And I wouldn't trust a Chinese driver to give way to me trying to merge left. It was unbelievable! I don't think that sort of inconsideration would happen anywhere else in Sydney. You are not allowed to proceed into an intersection when it's obvious you will not be able to exit it before the lights turn red due to the backup of cars. No one's moving anywhere. But still they drive into the intersection. And they're all Asian.

Just talking about Epping Road!!! I came down the Pacific Highway with son after picking up grandson and he wanted to go to Lane Cove shops for something he forgot. 5:30 pm Pacific Highway - OMG the traffic!!!!!! No one is going anywhere - it's a giant carpark. I have never encountered traffic like this in my whole life. Of course I don't drive over that way very often. If I drive to son's place it's always off peak - bad enough as it is - but absolutely impossible in peak hour. The volume of traffic going down Epping Road at that time was an eye opener. Not for the faint hearted.

I can well understand the nightmare of those damn tunnels but the way some motorists deal with being in the wrong place is downright scary. But stopping dead???

Scumbag politicians think it's fine to keep bringing the dregs of the world into Sydney or Melbourne which are full up. But they refuse to go anywhere else. :S