Australian immigration

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Black Orchid

Re: Australian immigration

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:54 am

Bobby wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:35 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:15 pm
I see Albo as a one term wonder. He doesn't even deserve that and the sooner we get rid of Jim Chalmers, Cassanova Bowen, Penny Sharpe (NSW) et al will be a day to rejoice, I hope. There's not too much between them but the Libs are hands down the better of two evils even though I don't trust them on immigration either.

Unfortunately all those Teals who were voted in last election turned out to be nothing more than Greens/Labor in disguise.

We just gave another $100 million to Ukraine taking our contribution to over $1 trillion when people can't afford to buy or rent housing at home. What would Ukraine do if we were invaded? Absolutely nothing!
It's just over 1 $billion actually - a lot of money.

We're all alone facing China. :WTF
You're right. I was momentarily thinking in US $ donations lol.

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:59 am

Black Orchid wrote:
I see Albo as a one term wonder. He doesn't even deserve that and the sooner we get rid of Jim Chalmers, Cassanova Bowen, Penny Sharpe (NSW) et al will be a day to rejoice, I hope. There's not too much between them but the Libs are hands down the better of two evils even though I don't trust them on immigration either.

Unfortunately all those Teals who were voted in last election turned out to be nothing more than Greens/Labor in disguise.

We just gave another $100 million to Ukraine taking our contribution to over $1 trillion when people can't afford to buy or rent housing at home. What would Ukraine do if we were invaded? Absolutely nothing!
Airmiles Albo certainly doesn't deserve another term. He doesn't have a social conscience and his govt has only made things worse for ordinary Australians. As for Jim Chalmers - I'd just like to wipe that perpetual smirky grin off his face. Things are bad, really bad for so many people yet he continues to grin as he delivers another bit of bad news.

As for the Teals!!! My local MP is Zali Steggall. She is totally ignorant about the wider suffering in the community regarding housing and rentals. Of course over here it's a wealthier electorate and you can see this in her priorities. One of her favourites is climate change. So it was left to some of her constituents to shame her into getting rid of her huge gas guzzling 4WD and get an electric car. It's typical of these politicians - do as I say, not as I do.

Regarding Ukraine - I'm in two minds about it. Sure I hate having to give them money to fight Russia. But on the other hand, if we don't, Putin will just continue on throughout Europe - recreating the Russian Empire with himself as Tsar. This war against NATO could end up WW3. I'd rather be fighting this over there in the Ukraine than here. Putin must be stopped because Russia and the rest of the Axis of Evil present a very real chance of a nuclear war. And that will cost us a lot more dearly than the $100 million.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:09 am

Aquarius wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:12 am
Jasin wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:07 am
They did that because they know in Australia they are NOT allowed to retaliate 'directly' against the Moslems and that the Police/Albanese/etc - do NOTHING to stop Moslems from doing what they do. They basically took their 'frustrations' out on who was 'long term' responsible... the Australian Politicians and their Police. It was a statement to say "This shouldn't have to happen, but it did - because of 'your' incompetence Albanese" and all this Pro-Terrorism (Palestine) in the Media. For the Police/Media to then throw a blanket over it by labelling 'rioters' as Terrorists - just shows how pathetic Australian 'Media' Propaganda has become. It's almost like from the USSR back in the 50's. :roll

I think you will find that the police hierarchy is the problem, not the police you'd be likely to come across on the beat and the ones that are the first responders. That's why I won't stand for police being attacked like that after the bishop was stabbed. Look, I'd like to see police having greater powers like in the old days. I'd like to see police being able to give a kick up the bum of delinquent kids. In those days, they'd take the kid back home and his father would then give him another kick up the bum. This usually had the desired effect of getting the kid back on track. But these days you can't lay a finger on the little terrors. They must be treated with kid gloves.

But back to the bishop and his violent congregation - I wonder if these rioting Middle Easterners realise that ordinary police are on their side - or were before being attacked like that. They wanted to get at that kid and naturally the police had to stop them. What's wrong with these apeshit males? They're typical of all volatile middle eastern men - they just go ape and carry on like lunatics. They have no self control. They want to take the law into their own hands and mete out their own "justice."

Now my older son worked at the State Crime Command and was seconded to the Middle Eastern Organised Crime Squad. There were orders from the hierarchy for all police everywhere not to mention the religion of the perpetrators when they were writing up their police reports. However virtually every cop ignored that and wrote "Muslim" in their reports, whereas they don't write Christians or Buddhists or Sikhs or Hindus etc. The hierarchy don't like it, but they can't do anything about it because an officer's reports are their reports and whatever they write in them. And because they know who the troublemakers and criminals are in our society today and that these mussos always play the race card and lie and make unfounded accusations against police officers going about their duties.

These f**king mussos have made unfounded accusations against many police including my son. Then at the 11th hour they will drop the accusations a day before going into court - yet they are never held to account for the lies and deceptions. Never fined or jailed. So they keep doing it and getting away with it. :S
i agree with you. It's the police heirarchy and the police can only do what they can do and this has to STOP!

I had a friend high up in the police at the time of the Cronulla riots when thousands of them were gathered at Lakemba (or Bankstown or wherever) armed with bats and weapons ready to head over to the east. The police stayed around the perimeter keeping an eye on them but were told not to engage. He was hostile about the way they were ordered to stand back and just watch. The vast majority of violent crime in Sydney that police have to contend with is perpetrated by muslims and the police NEED to specify the religion of these offenders in their reports, so kudos to them.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:30 am

Aquarius wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:59 am
Black Orchid wrote:

Airmiles Albo certainly doesn't deserve another term. He doesn't have a social conscience and his govt has only made things worse for ordinary Australians. As for Jim Chalmers - I'd just like to wipe that perpetual smirky grin off his face. Things are bad, really bad for so many people yet he continues to grin as he delivers another bit of bad news.

As for the Teals!!! My local MP is Zali Steggall. She is totally ignorant about the wider suffering in the community regarding housing and rentals. Of course over here it's a wealthier electorate and you can see this in her priorities. One of her favourites is climate change. So it was left to some of her constituents to shame her into getting rid of her huge gas guzzling 4WD and get an electric car. It's typical of these politicians - do as I say, not as I do.

Regarding Ukraine - I'm in two minds about it. Sure I hate having to give them money to fight Russia. But on the other hand, if we don't, Putin will just continue on throughout Europe - recreating the Russian Empire with himself as Tsar. This war against NATO could end up WW3. I'd rather be fighting this over there in the Ukraine than here. Putin must be stopped because Russia and the rest of the Axis of Evil present a very real chance of a nuclear war. And that will cost us a lot more dearly than the $100 million.
I think our biggest threat of nuclear war lies with Iran (with thanks to Obama and Biden). China is the biggest threat to us in the south.

Russia would never be able to walk in and take over Europe imo. In 1990 the US assured Russia that it would not extend NATO boundaries past East Germany and they broke that promise and Ukraine has been killing off Russians in the Donbas region for years.

Leave them all to it in my opinion.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:04 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:54 am
Bobby wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:35 pm
Black Orchid wrote:

It's just over 1 $billion actually - a lot of money.

We're all alone facing China. :WTF
You're right. I was momentarily thinking in US $ donations lol.
forgiven

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:49 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:30 am

I think our biggest threat of nuclear war lies with Iran (with thanks to Obama and Biden). China is the biggest threat to us in the south.

Russia would never be able to walk in and take over Europe imo. In 1990 the US assured Russia that it would not extend NATO boundaries past East Germany and they broke that promise and Ukraine has been killing off Russians in the Donbas region for years.

Leave them all to it in my opinion.

No, Russia could never just walk in and take over Europe. But what he egotistically wants to do is retake the former lands that made up the Russian Empire - countries like Poland, Finland (which just joined NATO because of the aggression of Russia at their borders) and Lithuania amongst others.

Putin is a megalomanic and must be stopped. The worry is that Russia is a member of the Axis of Evil along with China, Iran and North Korea. If the West just steps back and lets him get on with his aggressions which are war crimes, then he will just continue to invade other nations. At some stage he must be stopped. But I agree, I don't like it but I can't see what choice we have at present.

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:56 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:09 am

i agree with you. It's the police heirarchy and the police can only do what they can do and this has to STOP!

I had a friend high up in the police at the time of the Cronulla riots when thousands of them were gathered at Lakemba (or Bankstown or wherever) armed with bats and weapons ready to head over to the east. The police stayed around the perimeter keeping an eye on them but were told not to engage. He was hostile about the way they were ordered to stand back and just watch. The vast majority of violent crime in Sydney that police have to contend with is perpetrated by muslims and the police NEED to specify the religion of these offenders in their reports, so kudos to them.

I remember this vividly because my son was working in the TAG at the time. He was listening along with other police to the police radio calls on that night. The police in Punchbowl were frantically reporting huge convoys of cars full of musso youths forming and screaming obscenities about Aussies. This was the night after the Cronulla riots and was their revenge attack - done at night with their victims just ordinary people in other suburbs like Coogee and Maroubra who had nothing to do with the Cronulla riots. So just like the cowards these mussos are, they attacked innocent victims in the dark at night.

The reason the police at the scene were wanting to commence searching these vehicles is because they knew these youths had weapons - which was proven to be true as they used these weapons in their attacks - knives, machetes, bats and even guns! But NO! The hierarchy said NO. No searching these little mussos' cars. Can't do that. Can't prevent this convoy from leaving and meeting up with other convoys in the surrounding areas and making their way over to the eastern and southern suburbs to violently cause mayhem and injure innocent victims.

That is the police hierarchy who were shown to be absolute fools. So, mustn't upset the mussos. Mustn't stop them from getting on with their violent retaliation. Oh dear, we can't upset them any more than they already are!

Complete fools we have at the top of the police hierarchy. They should be hung, drawn and quartered for allowing that huge convoy of armed mussos to leave the western suburbs. They should have been searched as the attending police knew they should have done because of the amount of illegal weapons those mussos had.

But did any of those stupid police at the top take responsibility for the irresponsible decisions they made that night? Or the Police Minister who I am sure was notified about this latest development. If ordinary police make a poor decision that results in serious injuries, they will be hauled before the courts to answer for their mistakes. But not the hierarchy apparently.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:03 pm

I have to agree with you on the Police level. The Police in general are 'hand-cuffed' by the 'superiority' way up top which then does what the Politicians tell them to do. Long ago the 'Troopers' used to be in charge, but now this thing called a Prime Minister (which is obviously a USA servant) regardless of Party - seems to be in 'total' charge. The Governor-General seems more like a 'shelf ornament' and totally depowered.

During the Cronulla riots - all the Media showed was 'Bad naughty Aussies' everywhere and condemning them for standing up for themselves against Moslems who initiated it. Nothing was shown on the Moslems beyond them gathering around the Lakemba Mosque.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:08 pm

I don't believe Albo is a servant of the US. Maybe of Biden but not the US in general. Traditionally lefties hate the US and Israel.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed May 01, 2024 12:11 am

Why doesn't Albo send the Indian ambassador home?
fucking immigration -
we not only have too many Indians we've got fucking Indian spies inside our buildings.

Are we stupid in Australia?

https://thenightly.com.au/politics/aust ... c-14501117

ASIO expelled two Indian agents in 2020 after being caught
trying to steal sensitive airport information

Caleb Runciman
The Nightly
2 Min Read

30 Apr, 2024

ASIO Director-General Mike Burgess revealed in 2021 that a ‘nest of spies’ had been expelled from Australia in 2020 after they were caught “early” by the security agency.  Credit: MICK TSIKAS/AAPIMAGE

Australia’s spy agency ousted two agents working for the Indian Modi Government after they were caught grooming politicians while also trying to access sensitive airport information.

ASIO Director-General Mike Burgess revealed in 2021 that a “nest of spies” had been expelled from Australia in 2020 after they were caught “early” by the security agency.

Their identity remained unknown until a report by The Washington Post revealed the agents were working for the
“Research and Analysis Wing” of the Indian Modi Government on Monday.

During a threat assessment in 2021, Burgess said:
“they asked a public servant to provide information on security protocols at a major airport.”

“They successfully cultivated and recruited an Australian government security clearance holder who had access to sensitive details of defence technology.”

He said they developed “targeted relationships” with politicians, police, and a foreign embassy.