Aboriginal woman murders 8

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Bum Fingers

Re: Aboriginal woman murders 8

Post by Bum Fingers » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:41 pm

Aborigines Torres Strait islanders don't appreciate the help that has been given to them.
Not once have they ever ever said THANK YOu for improvcing their health, livlihood and longevity.

Maybe they would prefer to go back to their "traditional" lifestyle where they were guarranteed to die before 40!

mellie

Post by mellie » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:50 pm

Bum Fingers wrote:Aborigines Torres Strait islanders don't appreciate the help that has been given to them.
Not once have they ever ever said THANK YOu for improvcing their health, livlihood and longevity.

Maybe they would prefer to go back to their "traditional" lifestyle where they were guarranteed to die before 40!
Too harsh... perhaps it's time we just left them to their own devices and to their own laws?

Why did our media get involved at all... did any of us really need to read about this so close to the Sydney siege tragedy, and so close to Xmas?

I mean, the harder we try to make amends for "stealing their land and children" the more they hold it against us.

Natural selection at it's best.

Live and let be I say.

:roll:
~A climate change denier is what an idiot calls a realist~https://g.co/kgs/6F5wtU

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:28 pm

Ummmm.... no mention internationally that she was Aboriginal

I wish there was really a hell sometimes.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

mellie

Post by mellie » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:51 pm

Super Nova wrote:Ummmm.... no mention internationally that she was Aboriginal

I wish there was really a hell sometimes.

Ummm...I already posted the link to CNN...care to take a look?

Media reference by proxy.

CNN allude to Chan 7 as reporting she was from a Torres Strait community.

Ps-Hell is what you make of it.

:thumb
~A climate change denier is what an idiot calls a realist~https://g.co/kgs/6F5wtU

Bum Fingers

Post by Bum Fingers » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:56 pm

Bum Fingers wrote: Now, watch the lefties who will try and cover this up, even down play it and say that society needs to understand her.
Ok, but just remember trhis if the WHITE authorities had have intervened the lefties the greenies and the abos would have been screaming from the high heavens - STOLEN GENERATION!

Hey told you the lefties would come out and downplay it.
Gee wish I could pick the tattslotto numbers with such surety!

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:11 pm

Bum Fingers wrote:
Bum Fingers wrote: Now, watch the lefties who will try and cover this up, even down play it and say that society needs to understand her.
Ok, but just remember trhis if the WHITE authorities had have intervened the lefties the greenies and the abos would have been screaming from the high heavens - STOLEN GENERATION!

Hey told you the lefties would come out and downplay it.
Gee wish I could pick the tattslotto numbers with such surety!
It's nice to see you. You are clearly a Victorian.

I only saw the BBC coverage and there was no abo reference.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

mellie

Post by mellie » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:22 pm

It was a Tori reference... google it.

:Hi

Ps- Have any of you heard of a thing called MAC adresses?

Hint...

I run win 8

Bart runs ...(I know,,,,it's lame) win 7.

:thumb

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:45 pm

(Mantra mode :mrgreen: )

It is very annoying that Tony Abbott didn't do anything about this poor woman, who was trying to deal with having 7 children, several boyfriends selling her drugs, no job and not being able to spend all her dole money since "they" deduct the rental from the dole?

What else could she do but take drugs, alcohol and take up a knife to kill her 7 kids because she was so annoyed with the current Federal Government.

/rant.

mellie

Post by mellie » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:28 pm

Neferti~ wrote:(Mantra mode :mrgreen: )

It is very annoying that Tony Abbott didn't do anything about this poor woman, who was trying to deal with having 7 children, several boyfriends selling her drugs, no job and not being able to spend all her dole money since "they" deduct the rental from the dole?

What else could she do but take drugs, alcohol and take up a knife to kill her 7 kids because she was so annoyed with the current Federal Government.

/rant.

Exactly Nerf.

So tired of minority leftist apologists.

I see what you are saying.

We are all tired of it.. exhausted making excuses for the inexcusable.

How the fu** can you excuse someone for murdering eight children for christs sake... if it were a man, a white 40 something year old man... (non minority), how would the media swallow this?

Concessions/rules for some, but not for all.

Apparently, this renders me unsympathetic.
Last edited by mellie on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:32 pm

mellie wrote:Ps- Have any of you heard of a thing called MAC adresses?
MAC Address is the unique code assigned to your PC machine. It is the machine address or unique code. (MAChine)

It can be changed as it is normally in firmware and there are programs to change it so it is not fool proof. Companies use it to lock the identify a machine to improve security.

Do you have a reason for this off-topic question?