ABC Clueless or biased?

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
mantra

Re: ABC Clueless or biased?

Post by mantra » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:15 pm

Rorschach wrote:Oh grow up FFS... hater's just gotta hate dontcha
Typical response from you when you know you're wrong. I'm right - the moment anyone disagrees with you or Abbott they're immediately accused of being biased or a hater.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:45 pm

mantra wrote:
Rorschach wrote:Oh grow up FFS... hater's just gotta hate dontcha
Typical response from you when you know you're wrong. I'm right - the moment anyone disagrees with you or Abbott they're immediately accused of being biased or a hater.
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
I'm sorry did I type baseless biased hatred in a post?
grow up mantra you sound worse than a brainless school kid. :du

When you are right I agree, when you are wrong I don't and don't expect me to. :roll:
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

mantra

Post by mantra » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:01 pm

Rorschach wrote:
[bg]row up mantra you sound worse than a brainless school kid[/b]. :du

When you are right I agree, when you are wrong I don't and don't expect me to. :roll:
Calling someone names who disagrees with you is the act of a child Roach so perhaps you should check your own behaviour first. Abbott is in power because he's the best out of a bunch of rotten politicians so I make an effort to look at his positive attributes too and will acknowledge them. However when I disagree with his behaviour - I'll say so whether you like it or not. You are not a teacher, nor a person who's always right. We are only exchanging opinions - not "facts".

S m i t h ' s J o h n

Post by S m i t h ' s J o h n » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:07 pm

mantra wrote:
Calling someone names who disagrees with you is the act of a child Roach

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

children are far more reasonable and logical

Whereas the fuckwit dummy Rorschach has less intelligence than a dried up dog turd

Far too many letters having to type in for Rorschach - in future he shall be known as the board's fuckwit dummy, or FD

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:18 pm

S m i t h ' s J o h n wrote:
mantra wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Whereas the fuckwit dummy Rorschach has less intelligence than a dried up dog turd

Far too many letters having to type in for Rorschach - in future he shall be known as the board's fuckwit dummy, or FD
:rofl Rorschach is an easy one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:27 pm

mantra wrote:
Rorschach wrote:
[bg]row up mantra you sound worse than a brainless school kid[/b]. :du

Calling someone names who disagrees with you is the act of a child Roach so perhaps you should check your own behaviour first. Abbott is in power because he's the best out of a bunch of rotten politicians so I make an effort to look at his positive attributes too and will acknowledge them. However when I disagree with his behaviour - I'll say so whether you like it or not. You are not a teacher, nor a person who's always right. We are only exchanging opinions - not "facts".
So since I've been calling YOU mantra is that name-calling eh?. :du :du :du
No use trying to put it on others mantra you nailed yourself as a hater and name caller.
BTW we all know you have problems with facts... you confuse them with opinions. :du
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:34 pm

S m i t h ' s J o h n wrote:
mantra wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not sure which particular turd you are a sock of... but hey you're not worth replying too... welcome to my ignore list. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl