Is this man a guilty bigot or a law-abiding citizen?

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
IQSRLOW

Re: Is this man a guilty bigot or a law-abiding citizen?

Post by IQSRLOW » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:19 am

Where do you live Boxy?

Seeing as you are such a push over, can I come into your house and take your big screen TV? Make sure you don't try to stop me- I wouldn't want you violating any of my rights while I take your property.

Of course in this case it would be your neighbours property- just make sure you don't say any nasty words to me over the fence on the way to my truck as they may have a detrimental effect on my delicate psyche

boxy

Post by boxy » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:27 pm

And where do you live, IQ, where it's heroic to shot people in the back? Not even in the wild west shoot'em-ups do the guys in the white hats shoot the rustlers in the back.

Straight up.
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

JW Frogen

Post by JW Frogen » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:37 pm

Buckshot in the ass is kind of a gray area though.

freediver

Post by freediver » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:54 am

IQ you don't have to sneakily shoot someone in the back to stop them stealing your property.

Nice try pretending that the victims were 'approaching' the shooter. That sounds far less cowardly than him shooting people in the back who posed no threat to him at all.

Sherrif Lead Poisoning

Post by Sherrif Lead Poisoning » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:50 am

freediver wrote:IQ you don't have to sneakily shoot someone in the back to stop them stealing your property.

Nice try pretending that the victims were 'approaching' the shooter. That sounds far less cowardly than him shooting people in the back who posed no threat to him at all.
Goldurn it, now the thieves have become 'victims'? It was opined they wuz stealing a man's cattle? Aren't they outlaws in Australia? Are rustlers called 'victims'?

IQSRLOW

Post by IQSRLOW » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:37 pm

Nice try pretending that the victims were 'approaching' the shooter.
Google it, you fucking tard

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:11 pm

Dunno whether this is your God, but it does dispel the theory that when this cowboy shot, the baddies were advancing on him. Fact is, they were running away from him.....and he mowed them down in true Texan heroic spirit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Horn_s ... ontroversy

Give Horn the Medal of Honour, he is truly worthy. I'll tell my great grand kids about his valour.

'Tis the stuff of legend, time immemorial.

Heston is no longer King Cowboy. He never shot anyone so Horn is a shoe in.

IQSRLOW

Post by IQSRLOW » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:20 pm

Did you fail reading as well as law school Aussie?
A plain clothes police detective responding to the 911 call had arrived at the scene before the shooting and witnessed the escalation and shootings, while remaining in his car.[3] His report on the incident indicated that the men who were killed "received gunfire from the rear".[1] Police Capt. A.H. Corbett stated the two men ignored Mr. Horn's order to freeze and one of the suspects ran towards Joe Horn before he angled away from him toward the street when he was shot in the back. Pasadena police confirmed that the two men were shot after they ventured into his front yard

JW Frogen

Post by JW Frogen » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:15 pm

Boxy is always trying to excuse degeneracy; everyone is a victim in sheep-land.

I suppose the bottom line here Boxy is if you don’t break the law, steal other peoples property, their lives, their hopes and dreams, then you have nothing to worry about.

The lion can lay down with the lamb if the lamb is not a thieving, stealing, threatening little rat.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:24 pm

IQ, riddle me this.

When Horn so heroically shot the now dead black human beings, were they running at him or away from him?

You reckon I can't read, so let's see how well you can.