Arctic Ice Fails to follow Warmist Doctrine

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Mattus

Re: Arctic Ice Fails to follow Warmist Doctrine

Post by Mattus » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:40 pm

White Indigene wrote: Perhaps ASIOMV is like Cadel Evans, a Righty.
A fiction righty.... I mean writer.

You want to talk about panic merchants. You need some perspective, champ.
"I may be the first man to put a testicle in Germaine Greer's mouth"

-Heston Blumenthal

pakistani_dalek

Post by pakistani_dalek » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:48 pm

How fascinating :roll:
Last edited by pakistani_dalek on Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

White Indigene

Post by White Indigene » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:27 pm

Mattus wrote: A fiction righty.... I mean writer.

And what perspective would that be Mattus.

I gave one already, in the form of a continuos dialogue over time.

Do you be one of them what reckons that each day is a newby, to be treated as a brand new day, where the one gone before is irrelevant -indeed- nonexistant?

Or do you refer to your geographical perspective, one city bound, of surround sound violence, from a place touted to be the most cosmopolitan next to London, yet as backward and violent as any hole near or far.

Or do I need to adopt the correct Party perspective of whichn you adopted, to thus become relevant (in a world of irrelevance, no?), to be finally granted status as an human entity, acceptable by common concensus before all other men and folk?

I bet Mattus, you are of the third postulation.

JW Frogen

Post by JW Frogen » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:19 pm

I have no clue what you are on about White Indigene but still Doc Mattus is from a political school that believes he does not have to think about a political conviction, he only need believe in it.

And the man is a medical doctor.

We may be witnessing prophetic and horrible signs of the end of Western medicine.

Who sold the witch doctor?

skippy

Post by skippy » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:52 am

White Indigene wrote:
Mattus wrote: A fiction righty.... I mean writer.

And what perspective would that be Mattus.

I gave one already, in the form of a continuos dialogue over time.

Do you be one of them what reckons that each day is a newby, to be treated as a brand new day, where the one gone before is irrelevant -indeed- nonexistant?

Or do you refer to your geographical perspective, one city bound, of surround sound violence, from a place touted to be the most cosmopolitan next to London, yet as backward and violent as any hole near or far.

Or do I need to adopt the correct Party perspective of whichn you adopted, to thus become relevant (in a world of irrelevance, no?), to be finally granted status as an human entity, acceptable by common concensus before all other men and folk?

I bet Mattus, you are of the third postulation.
Woo hoo 2000th post.
I think people may take you a little more serious if you stopped blaming the ALP for something that is supported by 90%plus of all the worlds scientists, or do you know something they dont? please share it with us.

White Indigene

Post by White Indigene » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:55 pm

skippy wrote:[
Woo hoo 2000th post.
I think people may take you a little more serious if you stopped blaming the ALP
Woo hoo

Im all Shook Up. Bzzzzzt.

Sink the ALP, sink the Alp

Swami Dring

Post by Swami Dring » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:46 pm

Mankind will not be free until the last king is strangled with the guts of the last priest

White Indigene

Post by White Indigene » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:58 pm

Well, for sure that is the Political side of the debate, and Big Oil is probly behind the balancing act of proventing loonies like Labor from destabilising economies, nations and worlds in favour of Lefty freeak shows and psuedo-science.

Nothing new under the sun in all that.

Next, .....

freediver

Post by freediver » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:49 pm

I just saw an article about a bloke paddling a kayak through the arctic. He was on his way to set a record time, in part because of the record low amount of ice.

White Indigene

Post by White Indigene » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:13 pm

I waiting for someone to uncover signs of previous civilations under the ice and snow.

Wont that say something about the freaks in the Left, and all the so-called enviro-scientists?, even that bald faced hypocrit Garrett will have to admit, all that he stood for was stupid. He was grossly overpowerred and energised.

Bit it hasnt happend yet.

What might we see? Log cabins, bark huts, bear skins and flint. Or perhaps it will be ever more startling and significant. There might be obelisks, stone buildings, structures, zigurats, hyerogliphs and cities.

Now wont that be something. :roll:

Amazing that every single pro-apocalyptic climate change realtor and neo-scientific pundit on the planet has swallowed the GW/CC pill in its entirity, without hardly a discenting vote. Yet none, have been able to forsee the unearthing of previous civilisations under the ice.

What does that really say about the leading lights of the involved, encumbant, encircled, and dare I say -age challenged- society.

Clearly, not much.

More, it shows the dimming of views, the collectivisation of the frail in the scary afternoon of life, and offers little in the way of faith to God, humanity, the future, or anything at all really.

What we see instead is very very dangerous group-think, and mindless crowd mentality.

Hence we are inflicted by Stockholm Syndrome, en-masse. And politics takes the advantage, 1-0.