Ashby

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Rorschach

Re: Ashby

Post by Rorschach » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Oh I agree there is no need for a Royal Commission.

So I'd take the negative.
Why don't you take the affirmative.

Seems I already answered your other queries.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:02 pm

Grendel wrote:?...what might be the most critical flashpoint in Australian Politics since Kerr dismissed Whitlam?
:rofl :rofl
How do you keep from skinning your knuckles with an over reach like that?
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Grendel

Post by Grendel » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:24 pm

Rorschach wrote:Oh I agree there is no need for a Royal Commission.

This is supposed to be a place where people value debate. Gee, what a joke!

All you value is your own ingrained right wing nut job brain dead drone-like regurgitate crap. Not a debater in sight here.

Your mission statement should read

"Home of extreme right wing nutters who shun debate, encourage cheer-leaders and brown nosers, where discussion is not required, and where there is a collective suck-hole mentality. All others may fuck off."

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:40 pm

Argue your case or STFU.

A challenge comes from one being presented, not demanding one is presented to you
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Grendel wrote:
Rorschach wrote:Oh I agree there is no need for a Royal Commission.

This is supposed to be a place where people value debate. Gee, what a joke!

All you value is your own ingrained right wing nut job brain dead drone-like regurgitate crap. Not a debater in sight here.

Your mission statement should read

"Home of extreme right wing nutters who shun debate, encourage cheer-leaders and brown nosers, where discussion is not required, and where there is a collective suck-hole mentality. All others may fuck off."
Not my site.
Been critical of the "ms" myself.
BTW it is not a debating society where we randomly choose sides just for the sake of argument.
Even though I've been known to be devil's advocate on many occasions myself.
But... why don't you take the affirmative instead of being a hypocrite.
I'm thinking because there are no reasons to have a Royal Commission that make sense.
Nothing to do with being Right Wingers at all. Hell I'm not even a Right Winger, so there goes that argument.

in the words of Arsie... you're not very good at this are you... :rofl
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Grendel

Post by Grendel » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:12 pm

Phoney Toney talks about some time delay fuckah concerning a shitty press release. Seems that is more of his lying bullshit.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:12 pm

Sigh....

Another Labor beat-up.
I hope Gillard goes completely feral like she was on TV tonight and holds an inquiry... Labor are going to be the ones with egg all over their faces after it.

Timestamps are not always accurate and even so in this case the difference isn't worth arguing about.
Just more; mud, smear and negativity from Labor. :rofl :rofl :rofl
The stink if desperation is getting rife.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Apparently there is now a shortage of eggs due to the ALP using too many to stir the custard...which is similar to what happens with Shorten, Emerson and Thomson after a night out with Julia

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Someone should just shoot Emerson the guy needs to be put down.

Grendel

Post by Grendel » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Rorschach wrote:Sigh....

Another Labor beat-up.
I hope Gillard goes completely feral like she was on TV tonight and holds an inquiry... Labor are going to be the ones with egg all over their faces after it.

Timestamps are not always accurate and even so in this case the difference isn't worth arguing about.
Just more; mud, smear and negativity from Labor. :rofl :rofl :rofl
The stink if desperation is getting rife.
Rorscach you said you have been in IT with decades of experience. Is that right? So you can easily refute what sortius posted in his blog, right? Or can you? Go on, show us fucker!