Ashby

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
mellie

Re: Ashby

Post by mellie » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:21 pm

mantra wrote:
"There must be a Royal into the litigation commenced by Ashby, and exactly who was involved leading up to it, including how Ashby obtained his job as Media Advisor to Slipper."
At the risk of being told to F... off - the details of how Ashby, being a nobody landed a cushy job as Media Advisor, are very vague. The litigation of Slipper is reminiscent of the Pauline Hanson witch hunt saga. As Abbott has about a dozen Inquiries lined up, the govt. might as well do something now while they still have the chance.

Someone needs to get to the bottom of this time wasting and expense simply to score political points before the next election.
Julia Gillard sees in the Ashby case a political strike fighter that can be deployed to try both to raise doubts about Tony Abbott’s credibility and to fend off questions about the AWU slush fund.
The judgment in the case, embarrassing for the Coalition, will be tossed back every time the opposition brings up the AWU affair.
-Michelle Grattan

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politics/ ... 2be28.html

This is about the size of it.

mantra

Post by mantra » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:09 am

mellie wrote:
Julia Gillard sees in the Ashby case a political strike fighter that can be deployed to try both to raise doubts about Tony Abbott’s credibility and to fend off questions about the AWU slush fund.
The judgment in the case, embarrassing for the Coalition, will be tossed back every time the opposition brings up the AWU affair.
-Michelle Grattan

Gillard has taken the offensive and isn't doing too badly at it. For such a long time she said nothing while she was taunted and abused by the Coalition and their supporters. She's smarter than she's given credit for. She's also on the right side of Obama - which is another positive in her favour.

I'm not sure Abbott is up to playing games with her anymore. She's more assertive than him.

mellie

Post by mellie » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:19 am

mantra wrote:
mellie wrote:
-Michelle Grattan

Gillard has taken the offensive and isn't doing too badly at it. For such a long time she said nothing while she was taunted and abused by the Coalition and their supporters. She's smarter than she's given credit for. She's also on the right side of Obama - which is another positive in her favour.

I'm not sure Abbott is up to playing games with her anymore. She's more assertive than him.
I think everyone, including Abbott is tired of Gillards games and name-calling.
Most of us grew out of them in primary school.

I read somewhere that Julia Gillard was a bit of a bully at school, (call it assertive if you please) this and was quite insolent towards staff members at times also.

Doesn't surprise me.

Because she doesn't strike me as the kinda gal who follows the rules, that or would have played fair in the playground.

Her number is up, she can continue stone-walling on the AWU slush-fund issue all she likes but at the end of the day, Australia are fed-up with her, this and will vote for whatever it takes to get rid of her.

Therefore, I doubt this little Ashby affair will be the game-change some Labor supporters were hoping for, rather think it will backfire in their faces.

Diversion tactile was never one of Gillards strong points.

8-)

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:45 am

Grendel wrote:
Rorschach wrote:Sigh....

Another Labor beat-up.
I hope Gillard goes completely feral like she was on TV tonight and holds an inquiry... Labor are going to be the ones with egg all over their faces after it.

Timestamps are not always accurate and even so in this case the difference isn't worth arguing about.
Just more; mud, smear and negativity from Labor. :rofl :rofl :rofl
The stink if desperation is getting rife.
Rorscach you said you have been in IT with decades of experience. Is that right? So you can easily refute what sortius posted in his blog, right? Or can you? Go on, show us fucker!
Show us how a leftwing piece of shit like 'Sortius' who spends his days on twitter spinning shit he has no fucking clue about is correct? What are his credentials? Where does he work and who does he work for?

No point claiming a stupid blog from some loser lefty is the be all and end all unless said lefty loser bloggist is prepared to throw their cards on the table...any dumbfuck can start a Wordpress and claim themselves a fucking expert...and I have seen this 'Sortius' spitting his tweets- he is a first class fucking idiot- just like Monk
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:08 am

Who the fcuk is Sortius?
Does he/she post here?
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

mantra

Post by mantra » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:16 am

Her number is up, she can continue stone-walling on the AWU slush-fund issue all she likes but at the end of the day, Australia are fed-up with her, this and will vote for whatever it takes to get rid of her.

Therefore, I doubt this little Ashby affair will be the game-change some Labor supporters were hoping for, rather think it will backfire in their faces.

Diversion tactile was never one of Gillards strong points.
She's learning to divert well now. Politics isn't about what's in our best interest - it's about which party is smartest in their quest for power. Gillard's number isn't up yet. She'll get another term unless the Libs come up with someone better than Abbott.
His honour knows his way around the traps, you might say, and his demolition of the sexual harassment case against Peter Slipper was a scorcher. The disloyal former staffer James Ashby had plotted with his lawyer and various odds and sods in the Queensland Liberal National Party to ''damage Mr Slipper in the public eye and political arena with any information they could find''.

But the case was never just about the former speaker and his scheming political opponent, the former Howard government minister Mal Brough. It was central to Tony Abbott's agenda to destabilise and bring down the Gillard government.

Abbott, Christopher ''Poodles'' Pyne, and the would-be attorney-general, the mouthy Queensland senator George Brandis, were in it up to their necks, aided and abetted by a vicious campaign against Slipper in The Daily Telegraph.

Now it has blown up in their faces, revealing the conspiracy for what it was. It will be interesting to see who pays Ashby's legal bills, which should run into a hefty six-figure sum. Perhaps Abbott could call for donations to a slush fund like the one he ran when he was trying to destroy Pauline Hanson a few years ago.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/society-a ... z2F4ftDkSx

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:28 am

Come on, roach, 30 years IT experience you said? Refute what sortius said here.

Ad homs don’t cut it. Evasion doesn’t cut it.

These turkeys conspired to bring down the holder of the third highest office in the land and have been undone. If Abbott did draft a press release 10 hours before the Lewis column was published then he had prior knowledge and obviously gave the attempt his approval.

Today business leaders called for an end to the negativity that is killing consumer confidence. Only one person been running all over the country in hi vis vests preaching doom and gloom, one Tony Abbott.

So come on, roach, no bullshit, no evasions, no ad homs: refute in detail what Sortius posted in his blog because, buddy, right wing moron, it looked bloody good to me! A ten hour time difference is pretty hard to swallow.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:43 am

posting Carlton is a low thing to do mantra we all know he's a rusted-on from way back . Being one of Hanson's worst critics hasn't stopped him being one of the countries biggest hypocrites either has it.
Now it has blown up in their faces, revealing the conspiracy for what it was. It will be interesting to see who pays Ashby's legal bills, which should run into a hefty six-figure sum. Perhaps Abbott could call for donations to a slush fund like the one he ran when he was trying to destroy Pauline Hanson a few years ago.
Talk about an unprincipled hypocrite...

Whats up Monkey boy... who the fcuk is sortius and why should I worry about what he says.
Nothing you or he says is going to worry me I've worked in IT for over 30 years now and nothing either of you can say will change that.
Oh and Monk... I work with big computers not little ones.

I used to change the time every daylight savings if you must know... I could have changed it to any time and date on the planet.

ROTFLMAO... Gillard defended the biggest bisexual misogynist in Parliament, then had the hide to berate smear and slime all over Abbott whilst doing it, in her over the top rant. What a joke she's become. :rofl :rofl :rofl What a professional liar.

So what's your point re a piddling 10 hours Monk... it could be a time zone difference.
So what is the big deal? Come on I'm mildly interested to hear what you think you've got. :huh :WTF :tease
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:Come on, roach, 30 years IT experience you said? Refute what sortius said here.

So come on, roach, no bullshit, no evasions, no ad homs: refute in detail what Sortius posted in his blog because, buddy, right wing moron, it looked bloody good to me! A ten hour time difference is pretty hard to swallow.
Of course it looked good to you. You are as big a fucking moron as he is.
He doesn't have a fucking clue how the servers are configured in APH :rofl
You can see he is tying himself up in knots trying to work out "created" dates from the PDF info :rofl :rofl :rofl

He doesn't have a fucking clue :rofl
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:27 pm

So roach has no IT experience and Sortius is probably right. Good. Goodbye Mr Abbott, hope you enjoy exercising with Bubba.