Ashby

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
IQS.RLOW

Re: Ashby

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:36 pm

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Tony will be your PM soon and Mal Brough will be elected easily in the PMs personal salty cu_nt in brine seat

You can almost feel the panic starting to set in with the lefty scum
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:40 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:So roach has no IT experience and Sortius is probably right. Good. Goodbye Mr Abbott, hope you enjoy exercising with Bubba.
So you can't provide me with any real details eh Monk?

30 years in IT and you just can't cope with the truth can you... funny thing is... why are you so obsessed with something I'm not.
:rofl :rofl :rofl

Truth is, there probably isn't a problem with anything at all, just a communication mix up. I read Tel's reply on delimiter and it makes more sense that Sortius does. Talk about a feral tryhard.

Now if you provide me with; why you think there is a problem and what you think the problem is and where the message was created, on what computers, and when printed and who looked at it and when, etc, then perhaps we can get somewhere... otherwise it's all just speculation tinted by you and your mate's political bias. Which probably isn't important anyway.
This in all likelyhood will come to nothing.

I'm also betting Abbott is just repeating something he was told, do you honestly think the PM or leader of the Opposition sit around keeping tabs on or wondering what time the computers have... all day long, and keep records of it? It ain't their job. :oops
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:45 pm

Personally if I was really interested i'd read the judge's decision.
If I was Ashby I'd appeal it.
If I was Brough I'd be tempted to take action against the judge... because in all honesty he has made some very interesting assumptions, which could in themselves be seen as political bias. They certainly are only opinion but opinion on which he has made his decision.

I'm not saying the judge was tapped on the shoulder to make such a decision, but in all honesty, I'd have thought the judge would have been expected to stick to known facts not what seems to be mindreading past events.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:47 pm

They are probably frightened of Brough because they see him as a threat and future PM. :thumb

mantra

Post by mantra » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:08 pm

Brough will never be PM. He pretended he was a friend to the aborigines then when he lost his seat he exploited them. He won't be given a second bite of the cherry. Not only is he a party to abusing the process of the Court, there are still questions that need to be asked about his involvement in negotiations on behalf of undisclosed mining companies after 2007. All the work he did on behalf of mining companies under the guise of charity, he then had the audacity to charge his flights to the Australian taxpayer.

He's cunning, sly and a liar.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Well that's a load of bullshit mantra.
Luckily for you i'm not Brough.
The metadata of the media release on the Ashby matter sent by Mr Abbott's office to media outlets indicates it was "created" at 11.08pm on Friday, April 20, 2012 - before News Limited published its exclusive story on the Saturday.

Asked to explain the discrepancy between the time the document was apparently created and transmitted to the media at 9.17am on the Saturday, Mr Abbott's office said that during April the computer server timestamps were sometimes out by up to 10 hours.

AAP saw several other documents on an office computer which showed the same discrepancy.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:29 pm

My my my.... haven't the rabid LW Prog ferals gone quiet on this one.

Could it be Abbott was telling the truth?
Could it be other people were right and morons like Sortius wrong?
Probe backs Tony Abbott over the timing of his statement on Peter Slipper case

* by: DAVID CROWE
* December 17, 2012 4:36PM

GOVERNMENT officials have backed Tony Abbott's explanation about the timing of his statement on sexual harassment allegations against former speaker Peter Slipper, amid questions over how much the Opposition Leader knew of the claims.

The department that runs parliamentary computer systems acknowledged today that the date stamp on Mr Abbott's statement was incorrect, debunking one of the claims being circulated online against him.
So will the Labor fruitcakes apologise now? Admit they lied... yet again?

mantra

Post by mantra » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Rorschach wrote:My my my.... haven't the rabid LW Prog ferals gone quiet on this one.

Could it be Abbott was telling the truth?
Could it be other people were right and morons like Sortius wrong?
Probe backs Tony Abbott over the timing of his statement on Peter Slipper case

* by: DAVID CROWE
* December 17, 2012 4:36PM

GOVERNMENT officials have backed Tony Abbott's explanation about the timing of his statement on sexual harassment allegations against former speaker Peter Slipper, amid questions over how much the Opposition Leader knew of the claims.

The department that runs parliamentary computer systems acknowledged today that the date stamp on Mr Abbott's statement was incorrect, debunking one of the claims being circulated online against him.
So will the Labor fruitcakes apologise now? Admit they lied... yet again?
That sounds a bit far fetched. It's unlikely those well paid bureaucrats would forget to change the date stamp. They automatically advance anyway.

It sounds like Abbott and his offsiders are telling porkies - again.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Good grief you are so biased.

The article says....

Probe backs Tony Abbott

and

GOVERNMENT officials have backed Tony Abbott's explanation

and

The department that runs parliamentary computer systems acknowledged today that the date stamp on Mr Abbott's statement was incorrect,

and you wonder why people get annoyed with you... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Grendel

Post by Grendel » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Mantra, here is a link. Rorscach has copied like any knuckle dragging ape can.