Ashby

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Rorschach

Re: Ashby

Post by Rorschach » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Didn't copy from that link at all thank you.
I posted part of an article as it clearly states in my post...
Probe backs Tony Abbott over the timing of his statement on Peter Slipper case

* by: DAVID CROWE
* December 17, 2012 4:36PM
Careful on your way out you may graze your knuckles, stand on your fingers or slip on your drool.
Teach you to be too lazy to read one post further up won't in dunderhead.
Isn't it time you apologised? hmmm :rofl :rofl :rofl
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:38 pm

A spokeswoman for the Department of Parliamentary Services (DPS) has told the ABC that technical staff have examined the document and believe the time stamp is incorrect.

"The time on the date stamp is 10 hours behind AEST due to a technical problem," the spokeswoman said in a statement.

"The Parliamentary Computing Network uses Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) on its computers.

"Normally, the time stamp format for this is 'UTC time + offset for local time zone'.

"In this case, the local time information was replaced by a 'z'.

"As a result, the offset for the local time zone wasn't factored in.

"The same problem has occurred with other documents created on this computer."
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-12-17/t ... on/4432380" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for that link always nice to get further corroboration of the facts.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Grendel

Post by Grendel » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Just more reason for there to be an Inquiry.

Abbott knew, sizzlechest!

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Maybe Monk and Grendel can pass on to Sortius that his "20 years in IT" doesn't count when he has spent it all on the help desk answering questions from little old ladies how to hook up their modems

Doesn't he look like a right fucktard now
:rofl :rofl :rofl
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

mantra

Post by mantra » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:53 pm

Rorschach wrote:Good grief you are so biased.

The article says....

Probe backs Tony Abbott

and

GOVERNMENT officials have backed Tony Abbott's explanation

and

The department that runs parliamentary computer systems acknowledged today that the date stamp on Mr Abbott's statement was incorrect,
Some of us don't subscribe to the Australian, but I read the article which Grendel kindly linked to. So there's a difference of 10 hours! It sounds as though Abbott is organising an alibi. I wonder if it will stand up to objective scrutiny? Do you think he's paid the technical staff off?
and you wonder why people get annoyed with you... :roll: :roll: :roll:
I would think in the short time you've been here - you've caught up with me, perhaps even overtaken me in being "annoying". :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:53 pm

Grendel and co...
Too ignorant to know the possibilities.
Too biased to look for any.
Too low to admit you were wrong... :roll: :roll: :roll:

They had a PROBE dummy can't you read English?
The findings above... several times.

Get an adult to explain them to you.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:56 pm

mantra... do you like showing people how stupid and biased you can be?

I can hardly believe it myself.
It is not like it is written in a language you cant understand.

Yes IQS... they all look like fucktards.

Grendel

Post by Grendel » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:58 pm

Abbott knew!

Testify!

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:04 pm

The GOVERNMENT found Abbott and his staff were telling the truth...
the timestamps were wrong... Labor and their brainless supporters have been caught out over-reaching once again in their effort to continue the attacks on Abbott.

No one except mantra apparently thinks that means Abbott lied. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

mantra

Post by mantra » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:14 pm

Rorschach wrote: The GOVERNMENT found Abbott and his staff were telling the truth... [/size] the timestamps were wrong... Labor and their brainless supporters have been caught out over-reaching once again in their effort to continue the attacks on Abbott.

No one except mantra apparently thinks that means Abbott lied. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
There is still no proof that Abbott didn't know about the Court case. Even if the date stamp was out by 10 hours - it means nothing except Abbott timed his press release to make it look as though he was ignorant, but the computer stuffed it up for him.

Abbott would have had warning beforehand - he has journalist friends. He's using Howard's old trick of "I knew nothing". Clever - but overused.
Last edited by mantra on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.