Create your own PM

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Neferti

Re: Create your own PM

Post by Neferti » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:25 pm

:rofl :rofl You did that deliberately, didn't you, Black Orchid? :rofl

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:40 pm

No I didn't :rofl

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:11 pm

Black Orchid wrote:No I didn't :rofl
I've already voted for Tony, as have most people I know. ;)

Kevin is GONE .......

The hangers-on who can't make up their minds until the last minute (what is in it for ME) will perhaps tip the scale. It definitely is not over until the fat lady sings!

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:21 pm

I think it is going to be interesting to see if the new minor parties effect the vote; PUP, KAP, in particular.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Rorschach wrote:I think it is going to be interesting to see if the new minor parties effect the vote; PUP, KAP, in particular.
Only fools give their first preference to some idiot who will never EVER have any influence and whose Party will never, ever form Government.

You have a choice, Right or Left.

mellie

Post by mellie » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:37 pm

Black Orchid wrote:No I didn't :rofl

And neither did I, that’s what’s so freaking hilarious about these idiotic things... :rofl

mellie

Post by mellie » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:39 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Rorschach wrote:I think it is going to be interesting to see if the new minor parties effect the vote; PUP, KAP, in particular.
Only fools give their first preference to some idiot who will never EVER have any influence and whose Party will never, ever form Government.

You have a choice, Right or Left.

Thats the trouble...both claim to be right, when in fact, they're both red Labor left.

Labor are banking on voters being disillusioned with both leading parties.

:roll

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:49 pm

If you only vote for one of the major parties nef the balance of power will never shift and giving your first preference to a new or minor party helps them with funding and to build an alternative party.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:55 pm

Labor voters are smelling the FEAR ... I presume.

Actually, nothing much changes it is just that the CONSERVATIVES (Liberals who aren't really that conservative) tend to be able to SAVE money and live within their means, whereas the PROGRESSIVE Labor Party go out and throw money around and end up with debt.

IF you are an ALP voter it is obvious that you need to be equal to the Liberal voter, somewhere in your mind. Therefore you use nick names, abuse and so forth to denigrate anyone you think had a better set up than you. So, instead of trying to ENGAGE a person and work towards enticing them to VOTE ALP, you just go right ahead and become idiotic.

People make up their own minds about who is a "good" person and who isn't.

mantra

Post by mantra » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:01 pm

Neferti~ wrote: IF you are an ALP voter it is obvious that you need to be equal to the Liberal voter, somewhere in your mind. Therefore you use nick names, abuse and so forth to denigrate anyone you think had a better set up than you. So, instead of trying to ENGAGE a person and work towards enticing them to VOTE ALP, you just go right ahead and become idiotic.
I see you're joking again Neferti or else you've copied the same words that I have written many times in regard to the Coalition. No-one from the right has had the ability or the nous to sell what the Coalition stands for and Abbott is no salesman.

Rudd and Labor aren't much better - but as there are no Labor voters left on this forum now - you're really wasting your time berating them.