Abbott the quiet achiever...

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Rorschach

Re: Abbott the quiet achiever...

Post by Rorschach » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:42 am

mantra wrote:
Phil E. Buster wrote:Yes leftards, now another achievement. The first cabinet meeting of a new government has been kept a complete secret from the media. How marvellous. What an excellent job the current government are doing, giving the media the slip like that.

I mean, just think what a proud moment it would be for all the new ministers to stride through the doors of Parliament House, smiling for the cameras in their new suits and ties, clutching their ministerial briefcases. What a propaganda coup, what a statement. It would be all over the news, boosting their polls.

But no. Mr Abbott won’t have any of that. He’s just there to govern for all Australians. Mr Abbott, you see, has been humbled.

From now on, government will be conducted under a cloak of secrecy.

Take that, leftards. The grown-ups are back in charge.

He hasn't given the media the total slip because he's rat cunning. He's got pig faced Akerman and other RW extremist journalists onside to feed us rubbish about why he won't be talking to us like every other PM has in our history. That's what his Kirribilli House soiree was for.

What a dud - and they said Rudd was. :roll:
What a load of biased hateful RUBBISH... :roll: :roll: :roll:
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:44 am

mantra wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote: Whine all you like, we conservatives will just give you a big old "fuck you" and do what the real people want.

Suck it :Hi
The people thought they wanted what Abbott promised, but he started backflipping the moment he took office. Do we really want an Australia where you and your ilk trample over everyone else because of a few bucks? Sending live animals to underdeveloped countries where they can be slaughtered in the street by barbarians? Digging up every bit of spare dirt the miners can find - cracking and contaminating water basins in the process? Do we want the Chinese here buying up billions of dollars worth of our agricultural land and destroying communities in the process. Do we want award wages and penalty rates wiped etc.? Abbott is undoing everything that has been created to make us a civilised nation.

He reminds me of the leader of the Morlocks in the Time Machine.
More Rubbish... got nothing? post RUBBISH! :du :rofl :rofl :rofl
Last edited by Rorschach on Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:47 am

Hebe wrote:"Just weeks after the election, it’s crunch time and the Coalition’s performance is already looking decidedly shabby. Every week, we see reversals, retractions and retreats from the former positions of the Coalition.

Even before the election, Abbott was backpedalling."

http://www.independentaustralia.net/art ... -back,5853

Just yelling RUBBISH is hardly an argument. :roll: And there is plenty of commentary around concerning the early failure of this government. I notice that nobody was able to take up the challenge of presenting an example of an achievement from Bob Santamaria jr.
The government as been in less than 2 months and parliament hasn't even resumed. If you post Rubbish i'll call it rubbish...
You want to make claims then posts some facts and not just spout Rubbish.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:50 am

Hebe wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:Rubbish!

:lol:

Anyway, here is the cause of climate change, you heathens. The Right have sussed you out:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/b ... dgment-god" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Repent!
No wonder you keep posting RUBBISH... :roll: :roll: :roll:
You need to stop reading and quoting fruitbats. Especially the religious ones. :du

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:42 am

What did you do? Put Piers' head on Clive's body? :rofl

Hebe

Post by Hebe » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:54 am

Rorschach wrote:
Hebe wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:Rubbish!

:lol:

Anyway, here is the cause of climate change, you heathens. The Right have sussed you out:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/b ... dgment-god" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Repent!
No wonder you keep posting RUBBISH... :roll: :roll: :roll:
You need to stop reading and quoting fruitbats. Especially the religious ones. :du

Funny how the religious fruit bats are on the right, hey? Get used to it. You've just elected a cabinet full of them. :twisted:
The better I get to know people, the more I find myself loving dogs.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:55 pm

They don't go far enough.

If I was supreme leader, there would be lefty heads on sticks as markers for the boundaries of national parks and every "Eco" place invented by the lefty turds.

The shoreline of Tasmanian would look like it has a hideous white picket fence surrounding it with the rotting heads of the left as a greeting to visitors.

You know those information booth you drive past in country towns? Yep, lefty head on a stick. Marine park sanctuary? Floating lefty heads to mark them out.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

mantra

Post by mantra » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:54 pm

Is there a problem posting a picture of a political journalist in a political forum? I'm not making personal attacks on a member. You're only back here for one reason and that's to trash PA and insult members. Stay on topic or more of your posts will disappear.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:06 pm

mantra wrote:Is there a problem posting a picture of a political journalist in a political forum? I'm not making personal attacks on a member. You're only back here for one reason and that's to trash PA.
Yes mantra there is, when you do it for the motives you do.
If we were making fun of fat people you'd be one of the first to jump in and have a hissy fit... well in the old days you would have been.
Now your hate and political beliefs colour your every thought on these forums and you don't know where to draw the line and what is sensible and reasonable and what is not. You post lies and crap your scrounge from bias blogs and state them as the truth. Hebe does the same.. oh joy. A tag team.

I'm back here because people PM'd me and I couldn't reply..
I'm back here because I like the people here.
I'm not back here in any permanent way but if you keep addressing me I'll keep replying. I don't like being rude.
If you lie about something sooner or later I'll see it. Remember the conversation we last had about your lies?
I'm happy for you to be here.
I like to hear different povs.
But... I like them to be based on the facts and on truth.

Is Akerman a fat man? Yes... Is he that fat...? I doubt it... did you do it because posting pictures of fat journalists is the norm on political sights? no... that's you lying again.
Is he biased... you bet... I should know... he rang me up, very annoyed at a reply I made, abused me then decided he'd agree to disagree.
As for the rest.... you should read your posts then ask yourself why you get the sort of answers from me you do.
Stick to the topic, don't lie or ridicule people who are not here to defend themselves, and you wont.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:20 pm

Don't be too hard on Moantra, RS.

The poor dear is just wondering how she is going to deal with the greening and rotting of her teeth that will come from spitting bile for the next 20 years as the conservatives destroy every idiotic leftish idea that an idiot like herself cherishes.

It wouldn't be easy to deal with.

I'm mean we had to put up with the crazies from the GALP for 6 years but but we all knew it was all just a short term aberration that would eventually be thrown out-and although damaging and costly, it is reversible.

But with conservative running the show for at least 20 years, the ideology of the left will die a slow withering and spiteful death. You can almost feel Moantra withering with her every post.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia