Abbott the quiet achiever...

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
mantra

Re: Abbott the quiet achiever...

Post by mantra » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:28 pm

Rorschach wrote:
mantra wrote:Is there a problem posting a picture of a political journalist in a political forum? I'm not making personal attacks on a member. You're only back here for one reason and that's to trash PA.
Now your hate and political beliefs colour your every thought on these forums and you don't know where to draw the line and what is sensible and reasonable and what is not. You post lies and crap your scrounge from bias blogs and state them as the truth. Hebe does the same.. oh joy. A tag team.
This is a political forum. Anyone has the right to state their beliefs as long as they're not hurting anyone else. How dare you try and stifle political debate because you don't agree with someone's political leaning? Why abuse a member personally because you don't like what they say about a political figure?
I'm back here because people PM'd me and I couldn't reply..
I'm back here because I like the people here.
I'm not back here in any permanent way but if you keep addressing me I'll keep replying. I don't like being rude.
If you lie about something sooner or later I'll see it. Remember the conversation we last had about your lies?
I'm happy for you to be here.
I like to hear different povs.
But... I like them to be based on the facts and on truth.
You got sick of bullying and insulting the same old people on Ozpolitic - so thought you'd come back here and cause trouble.
Is Akerman a fat man? Yes... Is he that fat...? I doubt it... did you do it because posting pictures of fat journalists is the norm on political sights? no... that's you lying again.
Is he biased... you bet... I should know... he rang me up, very annoyed at a reply I made, abused me then decided he'd agree to disagree.
As for the rest.... you should read your posts then ask yourself why you get the sort of answers from me you do.
Stick to the topic, don't lie or ridicule people who are not here to defend themselves, and you wont.
Did I say Akerman was fat? No I didn't - you did. It's OK for Abbott to prance around in his speedos, but you're inferring it's obscene for Budda Akerman to be photographed in his? You're the one drawing attention to him.

Seeing as Akerman phones you personally - why don't you invite him over here so he can defend himself? Being a journalist and writing public weekly articles - he leaves himself open to criticism.

skippy

Post by skippy » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:00 pm

Lol, piers. :rofl :rofl
Abbott the quite bla bla bla, quite alright, the business community are concerned they have a dud big time, they are very concerned with him.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:25 am

mantra wrote:
Rorschach wrote:
mantra wrote:Is there a problem posting a picture of a political journalist in a political forum? I'm not making personal attacks on a member. You're only back here for one reason and that's to trash PA.
Now your hate and political beliefs colour your every thought on these forums and you don't know where to draw the line and what is sensible and reasonable and what is not. You post lies and crap your scrounge from bias blogs and state them as the truth. Hebe does the same.. oh joy. A tag team.
This is a political forum. Anyone has the right to state their beliefs as long as they're not hurting anyone else. How dare you try and stifle political debate because you don't agree with someone's political leaning? Why abuse a member personally because you don't like what they say about a political figure? Not stifling debate at all... just pointing out your lies and political bias mantra. I haven't abused you at all.
I'm back here because people PM'd me and I couldn't reply..
I'm back here because I like the people here.
I'm not back here in any permanent way but if you keep addressing me I'll keep replying. I don't like being rude.
If you lie about something sooner or later I'll see it. Remember the conversation we last had about your lies?
I'm happy for you to be here.
I like to hear different povs.
But... I like them to be based on the facts and on truth.
You got sick of bullying and insulting the same old people on Ozpolitic - so thought you'd come back here and cause trouble. now now no need to defame slander libel and lie about that too now.
Is Akerman a fat man? Yes... Is he that fat...? I doubt it... did you do it because posting pictures of fat journalists is the norm on political sights? no... that's you lying again.
Is he biased... you bet... I should know... he rang me up, very annoyed at a reply I made, abused me then decided he'd agree to disagree.
As for the rest.... you should read your posts then ask yourself why you get the sort of answers from me you do.
Stick to the topic, don't lie or ridicule people who are not here to defend themselves, and you wont.
Did I say Akerman was fat? No I didn't - you did. It's OK for Abbott to prance around in his speedos, but you're inferring it's obscene for Budda Akerman to be photographed in his? You're the one drawing attention to him. Oh dear... so why did you post that particular image again... the one exaggerating his size? hmmm... You hate Abbott and don't like him in his lifesaver gear... fine, I don't either, but do I carry on like you about it? No.

Seeing as Akerman phones you personally - why don't you invite him over here so he can defend himself? Being a journalist and writing public weekly articles - he leaves himself open to criticism. Nope... he called me not a reciprocal thing. Why don't you write to him and see if you can upset him as much as I did.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

mantra

Post by mantra » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:31 am

I've transferred this post up here. IQ can dispute my words to his heart's content by denying these media reports.
IQS.RLOW wrote:Surprise, surprise! Leading off this thread is the old dribbler Moantra
No need to make personal insults.

Let's go through this first post for your benefit. We all know you're a bit slow so I'll make allowances for you.
The link doesn't open on my computer - but it's obvious who wrote it - Piers Akerman the over indulgent lying Lib lap dog. What a load of crap. I nearly gagged reading it. Akerman is not a credible source.

The quiet achiever is a bulldust analogy for being mute, secretive and cunning.
This is an opinion only - so it's not a lie just because you don't agree with me. There would be plenty of people who disagree with Akerman's commentary and that doesn't mean they're wrong and you're right.
Abbott has explained nothing to a stunned public. He has not only nearly doubled our debt ceiling in a few short weeks, he is signing us up to an FTA with China of all countries. Why? Abbott hasn't told us why. How do we compete with a nation of 1.3 billion who use dirt cheap labour?
True or false? The Abbott government has increased our debt ceiling from $300 billion to $500 billion. That was in the news all of last week.

True or false? Abbott stated we were going to sign up to an FTA with China in a year or so. Are you denying that he didn't say that? If you bothered reading anything - you would know that there are those on the right, including some from his own cabinet who aren't happy with this. Do you deny that China's wages are low - hence the exodus of our manufacturing over there.
Howard signing us up to an FTA with the US has been an abysmal failure for Australia, but the US have reaped the benefits. We're indebted to them for billions. How much will we end up owing China especially since Hockey is breaking a promise to us that foreign ownership would be reduced to $15 million. China is demanding their ownership be increased to $1 billion per acquisition.
True or false? Keep up. We have a trade deficit with the US of $14 billion - in their favour. They export far more to us than we do to them. It has been an uneven playing field from the very beginning.

True or false? As far as China demanding ownership of our agricultural land - Abbott made an election promise that foreign ownership would be decreased to $15 million - now he's got Hockey negotiating with China over an increase to $1 billion because they're demanding this figure be increased as part of the FTA. Who wants an FTA with China? Previous governments haven't made the plunge for obvious reasons, but Abbott is gungho about going ahead.
Howard started the process of an Australian fire sale - Abbott will finish it.

True or false?
There is already talk about Federal owned businesses which are going to be privatised. Howard went beserk selling off anything he could and now Abbott is about to do the same.

From your own recommended RW newspaper....

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nationa ... 6747656783

If I could be bothered - I'll go through the rest of my posts. You are in complete denial IQ. Read up a bit on politics before you start calling me a liar. Because you have little credibility anywhere - don't try and drag me down to your level. Try and keep up and you won't look like such a dummy.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:45 am

So who are you talking to mantra?
Moi?
IQS?
I suggest you create 2 post in future or be more clear as to who you are talking to... I'm not IQS and I don't answer for the things he says.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:53 am

TONY Abbott is rapidly acquiring a reputation as the Quiet Achiever.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/o ... 6750825225" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph ... s_critics/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The link worked fine when I posted it. I cannot be held responsible for the DT and its IT measures or an individuals lack of membership to a particular media source.

As for Akerman. I read him on odd occasions with full knowledge of his particular prejudices. just like I do many LW progressive journalists, political commentators and opinion writers.

http://regator.com/p/262230788/the_meas ... _silences/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's pretty easy to cut and past some words into google and find a copy somewhere.

I'll get back to your latest crap even though it is just your usual off topic dribbling.
I suggest you stop blaming other people for what you do so regularly and have done here.
Be nice if you could stay on topic occasionally.
No wonder you are called Moantra.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:25 am

:stay
Last edited by Rorschach on Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

mantra

Post by mantra » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:30 am

Rorschach wrote:TONY Abbott is rapidly acquiring a reputation as the Quiet Achiever.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/o ... 6750825225" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph ... s_critics/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The link worked fine when I posted it. I cannot be held responsible for the DT and its IT measures or an individuals lack of membership to a particular media source.

As for Akerman. I read him on odd occasions with full knowledge of his particular prejudices. just like I do many LW progressive journalists, political commentators and opinion writers.

http://regator.com/p/262230788/the_meas ... _silences/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's pretty easy to cut and past some words into google and find a copy somewhere.

I'll get back to your latest crap even though it is just your usual off topic dribbling.
I suggest you stop blaming other people for what you do so regularly and have done here.
Be nice if you could stay on topic occasionally.
No wonder you are called Moantra.
More empty, but insulting rhetoric from you. Obviously my post was directed at IQ. As usual you've no reasoned response - IQ has the same limited capacity.

Go graffiti someone else's posts. You two are a waste of space.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:35 am

Rorschach wrote:reply to mantra part1.
mantra wrote:I've transferred this post up here. IQ can dispute my words to his heart's content by denying these media reports.
IQS.RLOW wrote:Surprise, surprise! Leading off this thread is the old dribbler Moantra
No need to make personal insults.

Let's go through this first post for your benefit. We all know you're a bit slow so I'll make allowances for you. So starting off with insults mantra? Tsk, tsk, tsk… how hypocritical of you.
The link doesn't open on my computer - but it's obvious who wrote it - Piers Akerman the over indulgent lying Lib lap dog. What a load of crap. I nearly gagged reading it. Akerman is not a credible source.

The quiet achiever is a bulldust analogy for being mute, secretive and cunning.
This is an opinion only - so it's not a lie just because you don't agree with me. There would be plenty of people who disagree with Akerman's commentary and that doesn't mean they're wrong and you're right. :du :du :du :du :du No mantra an opinion can be a lie... an untruth... non-factual. If you don't like being pulled up on it don't say it. You seem to think your opinion is sacrosanct and should not be questioned and the lies you tell are just your opinions so people should accept them as such... no, no, no.... :du Feel free to refute stuff... I do.

What did I actually say?

More credible than you and your sources mantra the lying Left.
Got any more tables you'd like to post?
You gagged because you have a strange problem with truth and certain people from certain parties...

As for your personal abuse and dribble.... get help.

Akerman is MSM you post conspiranut and "independent" or rabid LW prog crap without questioning it.
The table was a prime example of your lack of integrity and proper research. From a LW prog site.
You stated you gagged... just how biased are you? I read everyone and never gag.
You lie, abuse and ridicule... "lapdog", "crap", "lying"... you blatantly failed to mention the FTAs were bipartisan and the China one is largely ALP driven. That the Coalition did say why they have stated they want to up the debt level due to the ALP/Treasury's own estimates that debt will be $374 billion by the end of the year and we have only a limit of $300billion... you lied or are ignorant or both.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:44 am

Mantra reply part 2…
Abbott has explained nothing to a stunned public. He has not only nearly doubled our debt ceiling in a few short weeks, he is signing us up to an FTA with China of all countries. Why? Abbott hasn't told us why. How do we compete with a nation of 1.3 billion who use dirt cheap labour?
no one is stunned mantra... except you perhaps and I've covered this already. We do know why, we've already been told why. You are lying again.

True or false? The Abbott government has increased our debt ceiling from $300 billion to $500 billion. That was in the news all of last week. Did I specifically state that was incorrect? No. But we do know why they want an increase in debt limit and it is due to the increasing debt due to ALP policies.

True or false? Abbott stated we were going to sign up to an FTA with China in a year or so. Are you denying that he didn't say that? If you bothered reading anything - you would know that there are those on the right, including some from his own cabinet who aren't happy with this. Do you deny that China's wages are low - hence the exodus of our manufacturing over there. Abbott doesn’t control Chinese wages any more than you do. The ALP have been negotiating the FTA with China… yet as usual with you its always Howard hate or Abbott hate… I’ve already addressed all this shit.