Julia Gillard AC

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Wayne

Julia Gillard AC

Post by Wayne » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:06 pm

Congratulations Julia Gillard on being awarded a Companion of the Order of Australia. A job well done and an Honour highly deserved. Testament to your Leadership is the fact the the Abbott/Turnbull Government have hardly changed any of Labor's key 2007-2013 policies - and those they did change - like the NBN - have proven disasters. Well Done!

Outlaw Yogi

Re: Julia Gillard AC

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:32 pm

Yes congratulations Julia for the failed Regional Development Australia Fund, the failed Regional Infrastructure Fund, the failed BER school buildings project, the failed Education Revolution, the failed NAPLAN and My School initiatives, the failed Minerals Resource Rent Tax, the blundering of Rudd's Pink Batts project, and the Carbon Tax we would never have under your government.

Yes, well done, no-one can fuck things up quite as good as you.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Wayne

Post by Wayne » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:43 pm

Bitter Pill To Swallow

Turn your tired eyes home, put the sword to stone
Death by boredom, the reach man bears the burden
That the poor man seeks to chase
The chase is certain
Did not see it coming, better stand for something
They're wicked as they come, break the cycle
Racing down the flames, while building the coffins
Iron unbroken, break the cycle
It's a bitter pill, such a bitter pill to swallow

Did I mention that this prestigious and highly deserved award was actually the final decision of a committee set up by the Coalition and reporting directly to the Coalition Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull? So the Coalition has selected and endorsed Ms Gillard to receive this award. I mean, they could have given it to Joe Hockey for services to Economics, Brownyn Bishop for Green Helicopter flights or even Tony Abbott for true Leadership as a PM. Instead they chose Labor PM Ms Gillard who's policies, thoughts and ideas they are still running with today - after 4 years of being in Government - because they have none of their own! Paid Parental Leave anyone? Changes to Super? Backflips in the centre ring?

Well done Ms Gillard
Last edited by Wayne on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:51 pm

Wayne wrote:Bitter Pill To Swallow
For Labor and Emily's List? .. Indeed!

Julia Gillard was the most incompetent PM in Australian history. Period.

NB: I grew up in a staunch ALP family, and was even signed up against my will to the Engadine branch of ALP when I was 16, in one of my mother's branch stacking efforts.
There's not much you, or anyone for that matter, can tell me about politics Sport.

Your partisan stance will make you an easy mark and legit target here mate.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:28 pm

WANKER! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:35 pm

Wayne wrote:Congratulations Julia Gillard on being awarded a Companion of the Order of Australia. A job well done and an Honour highly deserved. Testament to your Leadership is the fact the the Abbott/Turnbull Government have hardly changed any of Labor's key 2007-2013 policies - and those they did change - like the NBN - have proven disasters. Well Done!
Well that could be because 75% of Labor policies were sent through with bipartisan support.... not that lunatic rusted ons would recognise the facts about that. :thumb
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:36 pm

Outlaw Yogi wrote:Yes congratulations Julia for the failed Regional Development Australia Fund, the failed Regional Infrastructure Fund, the failed BER school buildings project, the failed Education Revolution, the failed NAPLAN and My School initiatives, the failed Minerals Resource Rent Tax, the blundering of Rudd's Pink Batts project, and the Carbon Tax we would never have under your government.

Yes, well done, no-one can fuck things up quite as good as you.
And the absolute FAILURE of opening our borders to people smugglers... :du
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:38 pm

Wayne wrote:Bitter Pill To Swallow

Turn your tired eyes home, put the sword to stone
Death by boredom, the reach man bears the burden
That the poor man seeks to chase
The chase is certain
Did not see it coming, better stand for something
They're wicked as they come, break the cycle
Racing down the flames, while building the coffins
Iron unbroken, break the cycle

Did I mention that this prestigious and highly deserved award was actually the final decision of a committee set up by the Coalition and reporting directly to the Coalition Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull? So the Coalition has selected and endorsed Ms Gillard to receive this award. I mean, they could have given it to Joe Hockey for services to Economics, Brownyn Bishop for Green Helicopter flights or even Tony Abbott for true Leadership as a PM. Instead they chose Labor PM Ms Gillard who's policies, thoughts and ideas they are still running with today - after 4 years of being in Government - because they have none of their own! Paid Parental Leave anyone? Changes to Super? Backflips in the centre ring?

Well done Ms Gillard
Yes well done ALP for locking in the incoming Government to your policies... including the unfunded ones... hip-hooray... :roll:

LEFTWINGER supreme

Post by LEFTWINGER supreme » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:42 pm

Well done Ms G , the Libs can only dream of achieving what you did , Best PM since Keating

Wayne

Post by Wayne » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:26 pm

Rorschach wrote:
Wayne wrote:Congratulations Julia Gillard on being awarded a Companion of the Order of Australia. A job well done and an Honour highly deserved. Testament to your Leadership is the fact the the Abbott/Turnbull Government have hardly changed any of Labor's key 2007-2013 policies - and those they did change - like the NBN - have proven disasters. Well Done!
Well that could be because 75% of Labor policies were sent through with bipartisan support.... not that lunatic rusted ons would recognise the facts about that. :thumb
Correct - good policy by Labor that deserved to pass whereas the ones dreamed up and/or implemented by our good friends in Government have been such a raving success haven't they? Not that the lunatic rusted ons would recognise that