Julia Gillard AC

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
IQS.RLOW

Re: Julia Gillard AC

Post by IQS.RLOW » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:18 am

Opposing views of the majority of people are always easy to find. The MSM is now nothing but the antithesis to how the majority think and feel.

Try finding news that doesn't fit your one eyed narrow minded view.
Let me know where you read that is opposite to your view.

Left and right is a completely valid reference point. Leftist nails you to a tee, although I can see why you might want to run away from that fact.
I'd be embarrassed to if I was a leftist.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:24 pm

Has Gillard "come out" yet? :mrgreen: Where is her boyfriend these days? The one who used to fetch her the morning newspaper, make her a cuppa, rub her back and style her hair? Timmy Something? :rofl

Wayne

Post by Wayne » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:02 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:Opposing views of the majority of people are always easy to find. The MSM is now nothing but the antithesis to how the majority think and feel.

Left and right is a completely valid reference point. Leftist nails you to a tee, although I can see why you might want to run away from that fact.
There we go Ladies and Gentlemen, the ramblings of a defeatist who is unable to counter solid and valid argument and has the debating skills of a dead gnat. First we have this little gem: "Opposing views of the majority of people are always easy to find." Well where do you FIND people's opposing views Brainiac? Then this one " The MSM is now nothing but the antithesis to how the majority think and feel.", except zoob, that is where the MAJORITY of people get their views! The more intellectual amongst us however are able to read and digest opinion and presentation from a wide variety of media. It becomes very easy after a while to form a pretty good idea on what is going on in the world and have a presentably opinion that can be rigorously debated and tested. Meanwhile, your good self, Yogi and that other idiot on here can only swan into threads screaming LEFTIST and put pretty little pictures at the ends of paragraphs.

The world gets it's news from the media - unless of course you are there when it happens. Just because something is reported that doesn't align with your retarded view of the view doesn't mean it is wrong - it just means you haven't the capacity to analyse it and form a conclusion. Like I wrote before - people like you, Yogi and that other idiot (I mean who actually has a footer telling the forum who he is ignoring - that's what little girls do in kindergarten) do have a place in the modern world. Perhaps it is not quite what you expect it to be - but a place anyway. That place of course is on a bell curve of intelligence standing where the majority of people are in the "bell" part of the curve, people like myself (and only because of training and years of experience) are slightly above that, people like Professor Howard are at the high intelligence end and the lower part of the scale is occupied by - well - you three.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:37 pm

Wayne wrote:

The world gets it's news from the media
Does anyone see a problem with this sentence? :mrgreen: Sorry Wayne. :roll:

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:59 pm

Wayne wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:Opposing views of the majority of people are always easy to find. The MSM is now nothing but the antithesis to how the majority think and feel.

There we go Ladies and Gentlemen, the ramblings of a defeatist who is unable to counter solid and valid argument and has the debating skills of a dead gnat. First we have this little gem: "Opposing views of the majority of people are always easy to find." Well where do you FIND people's opposing views Brainiac? Then this one " The MSM is now nothing but the antithesis to how the majority think and feel.", except zoob, that is where the MAJORITY of people get their views! The more intellectual amongst us however are able to read and digest opinion and presentation from a wide variety of media. It becomes very easy after a while to form a pretty good idea on what is going on in the world and have a presentably opinion that can be rigorously debated and tested. Meanwhile, your good self, Yogi and that other idiot on here can only swan into threads screaming LEFTIST and put pretty little pictures at the ends of paragraphs.

The world gets it's news from the media - unless of course you are there when it happens. Just because something is reported that doesn't align with your retarded view of the view doesn't mean it is wrong - it just means you haven't the capacity to analyse it and form a conclusion. Like I wrote before - people like you, Yogi and that other idiot (I mean who actually has a footer telling the forum who he is ignoring - that's what little girls do in kindergarten) do have a place in the modern world. Perhaps it is not quite what you expect it to be - but a place anyway. That place of course is on a bell curve of intelligence standing where the majority of people are in the "bell" part of the curve, people like myself (and only because of training and years of experience) are slightly above that, people like Professor Howard are at the high intelligence end and the lower part of the scale is occupied by - well - you three.
Is this satire? A leftist bleating about his moral and intellectual superiority...so laff.

You do realise that you are a caricature of a modern leftist?
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Wayne

Post by Wayne » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:05 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:
Wayne wrote:

Is this satire? A leftist bleating about his moral and intellectual superiority...so laff.

You do realise that you are a caricature of a modern leftist?

No it is not satire - no is it bleating, you can't even get the words right. Why would I bleat about moral and intellectual superiority to you. Your moral and intellect can be trumped by a dog dropping. No, it is providing you with information to drag your intelligence quota up and get you to start realising what the world is really like. Leftists and Rightists now only exist in the minds of the infantile, the juvenile and the uneducated. We are in a global realm of politics not the world of the 40s and 50s. Left and right views and ideology are what sycophants like Turnbull and Shorten use to make idiots like you believe there is some sort of political divide - and with you it has obviously worked as intended. You are a modern day believer of "Reds under the Beds" There is no such thing anymore as a Left or rightist - only gullible fools like your good self.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:14 pm

Sorry my little leftist retard, you are wrong.

Leftists and regressives do exist.
You are proof positive of a regressive leftist.

Of course you want to remove the label you are firmly stuck with, but shit doesnt wash off as easily as you want it to.
You are a caricature of the modern regressive leftist.

Wayne

Post by Wayne » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:45 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:Sorry my little leftist retard, you are wrong.

Of course you want to remove the label you are firmly stuck with, but shit doesnt wash off as easily as you want it to.

Where is your proof? What do you base this on? Your own fears and thinking? Sorry sweetheart, that aint gunna wash.
Time to run away and and a bit more research - coming off second best all the time is mentally worrying for you I know but someone has to try and drag you up to modern politics even if you are not intellectually capable of change Now, run away do some research and come back with the answers to the following questions:

What is a modern Leftist. What is their ideology? Give examples? Repeat for a rightist.

Off you go

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:58 pm

Wayne wrote:

Where is your proof? What do you base this on? Your own fears and thinking? Sorry sweetheart, that aint gunna wash.
Time to run away and and a bit more research - coming off second best all the time is mentally worrying for you I know but someone has to try and drag you up to modern politics even if you are not intellectually capable of change Now, run away do some research and come back with the answers to the following questions:

What is a modern Leftist. What is their ideology? Give examples? Repeat for a rightist.

Off you go
Modern leftists, same as the olden leftists. Violent thugs never change their spots although they may join a different union.

Wayne

Post by Wayne » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:38 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:
Wayne wrote:

Off you go
Modern leftists, same as the olden leftists. Violent thugs never change their spots although they may join a different union.

And your thoughts on this? How would you describe these ferals?

[urlhttps://theintercept.com/liveblogs/trumpdown/violence-hillary-clinton-becomes-theme-trump-rallies/][/url]

Modern Rightist, same as the olden rightiess. Violent thugs neveer change their spots although they may join a different Union?

Violent behaviour doesn't just lie in one camp dear boy! You are always going to get the great unwashed, the political deadbeats, the rent a thugs and the stupid at political events.

All you have done is confirmed that violent behaviour occursregardless of political affiliations - nothing to address my questions. Try again