Julia Gillard AC

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Redneck

Re: Julia Gillard AC

Post by Redneck » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:42 pm

So are you a gook IQ? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:46 pm

Redneck wrote:So are you a gook IQ? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
I'm aboriginal, you racist fucks.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Wayne

Post by Wayne » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:55 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:
I don't think so, The average Aboriginal has some intellect. Old Van Tuong Nguyen (IQR) is your average cowpat.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:59 pm

Wayne wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:
I don't think so, The average Aboriginal has some intellect. Old Van Tuong Nguyen (IQR) is your average cowpat.
That doesnt say much for you considering my intellect towers above your lower leftard thinking process.
Then again, leftards never were much for self awareness, only selfishness.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Wayne

Post by Wayne » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:20 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:
Wayne wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:
That doesnt say much for you considering my intellect towers above your lower leftard thinking process.
Then again, leftards never were much for self awareness, only selfishness.

Your intellect is about the size of the average ant stool. You haven't a lucid train of thought in that slanty little body to even hope to keep up. One can only hope you don't have intercourse with a human and produce offspring - stick with the sheep - it is much safer for the world.

The only word you and your cojoined twin Rosh know is "Leftard" truly a magnanimous reply to a debate. Stick to hanging around school gates at 3:00pm and scaring the school kids with your small erection

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:30 pm

Your intellect would rattle around inside an ants arsehole, lefty. Right next to the rest of the lefts intellect.
They'd all fit in there with ease.

It's not your stupidity thats the problem. You cant help being stupid- it happens when your mothers father is your father
Your ignorance is all your own doing

Wayne

Post by Wayne » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:38 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:Your intellect would rattle around inside an ants arsehole, lefty. Right next to the rest of the lefts intellect.

It's not your stupidity thats the problem. You cant help being stupid- it happens when your mothers father is your father

See you can't even come back with an original insult! That's the trouble with you slopes, you struggle with English, comprehension and, as proven on this board, intelligence. You, Yogi and Rosh are like a three headed dildo - you buzz around a lot but give no pleasure. You can't even bring yourself to acknowledge that Julia Gillard received an award from a Coalition Government. That really must send your little chockie bones rattling. Asians have always been considered low on the intellect scale - they need to send them to Australia because their Engrish is so bad and their comprehension skills are so lacking. You are a living example of that

You would be familiar with this site Van Tuong Nguyen?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engrish

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:53 pm

Wayne wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:Your intellect would rattle around inside an ants arsehole, lefty. Right next to the rest of the lefts intellect.

See you can't even come back with an original insult! That's the trouble with you slopes, you struggle with English, comprehension and, as proven on this board, intelligence. You, Yogi and Rosh are like a three headed dildo - you buzz around a lot but give no pleasure. You can't even bring yourself to acknowledge that Julia Gillard received an award from a Coalition Government. That really must send your little chockie bones rattling. Asians have always been considered low on the intellect scale - they need to send them to Australia because their Engrish is so bad and their comprehension skills are so lacking. You are a living example of that

I see your intelligence level slips below even that of most unionist leftards that youve become a drooling parody of that which you vehemently deny you are.

Thanks for the laughs, union boy, but stick to dreaming about sucking off Conroy and that other Scottish union git leech that you idolise.

Wayne

Post by Wayne » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:32 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:
Wayne wrote:

I see your intelligence level slips below even that of most unionist leftards that youve become a drooling parody of that which you vehemently deny you are.

Thanks for the laughs, union boy, but stick to dreaming about sucking off Conroy and that other Scottish union git leech that you idolise.
How can you "see" an intelligence level my little bottle of PicoPrep? You should quit whilst you are ahead Moonhead and go back to hawking the fork at the glory hole. I hate having debates with disabled people - especially chinky Asians - but in your case it has been a pleasure watching you tumble and burn. The people at table 3 want a number 41 and 62 off the dinner menu - off you go Hop Sing.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:03 pm

You demonstrate your intelligence level in every post, as minuscule as it is.

Whenever you post, its like a flashing neon sign above your head announcing
"I'm a dumb shit lefty wivout a clue but i fink I'm smart hurr durrr"