Julia Gillard AC

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Outlaw Yogi

Re: Julia Gillard AC

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:42 pm

Well so far wayne (gee that's original, don't you have enough imagination to create a meaniful nick?) I'm yet to see a valid argument from you on any topic/issue/subject.

All I've seen is hypocritical ranting where you accuse others of your faults.

Now Rawsack, IQ and I don't particularly get along, but we all recognise you've got shit for brains and speak out your arse.

Rawsack and IQ identify as conservative, I don't.
I was brought up left wing but learnt to think for myself and reject their ideology and concepts because they're impractical, authoritarian and poofy.

I've always been anti-authoritarian and so identify as Libertarian, which apparently makes me right wing. And I'm fine with that.

So rant as much as you please. You may as well because you and your ilk are living on borrowed time. As I've been saying/typing for the last few years, the entire Westernised world (except Canada and Austria - they'll fall into line soon enough) has taken a hard right turn, and for good reason.
We're sick of your neo-poofy parasitism. We're going to smash your soft cock institutions, give your kids jack boots and teach them to kick heads.

There's a fascist revolution coming and you can't see it, but you will feel it soon enough.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Wayne

Post by Wayne » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:19 am

Outlaw Yogi wrote:Well so far wayne (gee that's original, don't you have enough imagination to create a meaniful nick?) I'm yet to see a valid argument from you on any topic/issue/subject.

I guess Wayne is a bland nick. When you have to contend with a poster who uses a nick that implies a gun toting Hanna and Barbera cartoon bear that hangs around Jellystone national park with a little cub called BooBoo, pinches food from "picinick" tables and dodges a Ranger all day - how could I beat that? Of course Bears and Cubs are a huge part of the homosexual fraternity, The Bear is usually a large middle aged man (don't know what you like like, but I know your 51, so you are in the zone) and the Cub is a lot younger. They spend the day hanging around sodomising each other and lipsyncing to Madonna songs. Good choice and sounds an accurate representation

All I've seen is hypocritical ranting where you accuse others of your faults.

You have seen nothing Zoob. You wont even read anything that isn't formatted to your liking. You appear to me to be a low intellect person who suffers from severe PTSD and spends the day committing rumpy pumpy with your little male Cub and the night patrolling your property with a gun to stave away imaginary visitors

Now Rawsack, IQ and I don't particularly get along, but we all recognise you've got shit for brains and speak out your arse.

Do tell. You are all so bereft of intelligence you would be better off forming a band and calling yourselves "The Travelling Dildos" The cub could play drums when he hasn't got his legs around your neck

Rawsack and IQ identify as conservative, I don't.
I was brought up left wing but learnt to think for myself and reject their ideology and concepts because they're impractical, authoritarian and poofy.

If you had even bothered to read my posts you will see my views span both main political parties - especially in the US - where a lot of this forum's topics are lately. My only if you like "Left Wing postings was to congratulate Gillard and rebute some of the stupid rhetoric postic by the Chink. But you don't read that - because you either can't absord the way the thread is going and comprehend the posts - or you are just plain dumb!

I've always been anti-authoritarian and so identify as Libertarian, which apparently makes me right wing. And I'm fine with that.

There is nothing wrong with being Libertarian and there is nothing wrong with having a political preference. What seems to set you, the Chink and that other idiot Raw apart is your inability to accept anything that is complimentary of the other side! That is absolutely proven in this thread where you cannot even acknowledge an award. It just sticks in your throat doesn't it.

So rant as much as you please. You may as well because you and your ilk are living on borrowed time. As I've been saying/typing for the last few years, the entire Westernised world (except Canada and Austria - they'll fall into line soon enough) has taken a hard right turn, and for good reason.
We're sick of your neo-poofy parasitism. We're going to smash your soft cock institutions, give your kids jack boots and teach them to kick heads.

Yeah Yeah. All that rant confirms is that you have severe mental problems, severe PTSD, bi-polar and a wealth of other mental issues. No one else is saying that even now Trump is in as President. If anything tensions through out the world seem to be easing. The only issue would be the Middle East and they have always been unpredictable - that's where you need to live - with your mental issues, you will fit in quite well

There's a fascist revolution coming and you can't see it, but you will feel it soon enough.
Yes Dear - time to go and give the Cub a good rogering - you are starting to overheat Love.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:31 am

Wayne seems to be well versed in the language of homosexuals, not that there's anything wrong with that.
You should be proud of your homosexuality.

You can't go through life denying your leftardism and your homosexuality. It isn't good for your delicate psyche.
Although I can't imagine what a double disappointment you are to your parents. No grandkids and a unionist?
They should have aborted.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Wayne

Post by Wayne » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:43 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:Wayne seems to be well versed in the language of homosexuals, not that there's anything wrong with that.
You should be proud of your homosexuality.

You can't go through life denying your leftardism and your homosexuality. It isn't good for your delicate psyche.
Although I can't imagine what a double disappointment you are to your parents. No grandkids and a unionist?
They should have aborted.

Well chinky boy, most males in their youth have had some form of contact with boys their age as they try to define their sexuality. In the main it passes as they discover the delights a woman has too offer. I said most because it is pretty obvious you are still attracted to young men and I guess there is nothing wrong with that. However I am sure the sight of you hanging around the school gates sporting a small Asian erection in your grey trackie daks would give most parents something to worry about. And as to my parents - long gone but at least they passed away of natural causes and were not hung at Sembawang dockyard in Singapore for drug dealing - as was the fate of your Father. What a shame they passed their defective genes to you - it must have been a real loss of face for them to have such a severely disabled child.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Tuong_Nguyen

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:48 pm

most males in their youth have had some form of contact with boys their age as they try to define their sexuality.
Onya Wayne for busting out of your closet.
Admitting that you have smoked the pole is the first step.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Wayne

Post by Wayne » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:43 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:
most males in their youth have had some form of contact with boys their age as they try to define their sexuality.
Well Thankyou! I grew out of it years ago, But it seems you still like the foreskins, glans and testicles of little boys slopping around in your cleft palate. Disabled or not, you can still hang like your old man in singas for liking little boys you know. He hung for drugs, don't you go for being a Pedo

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:33 pm

Wayne wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:
Well Thankyou! I grew out of it years ago,
Once a cocksucker, always a cocksucker.
Enjoy your mouthful of man splooge, faggot.

Wayne

Post by Wayne » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:17 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:
Wayne wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:

Walked passed a poker machine today - lady was feeding coins in. Each one went KA CHINK as it went in - thought of you

Anyhoo, as I stated before most youths get over their sexual orientation episodes as soon as they recognise girls, You are still stuck on little boys IQ - shame shame. Don't parents worry when they see a disabled little asian gook hanging around the school gate with a chubby? I thought you would be in jail by now biting down on the big boys. I imagine that cleft pallet of yours would be to die for!

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:28 pm

Wayne wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:
Wayne wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:

Walked passed a poker machine today - lady was feeding coins in. Each one went KA CHINK as it went in - thought of you

Anyhoo, as I stated before most youths get over their sexual orientation episodes...
Wayne is a cocksucking fag :rofl

LEFTWINGER supreme

Post by LEFTWINGER supreme » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:37 pm

Have a look at what we have had since Gillard , total drop kicks and dimwits and that includes Rudd .