Julia Gillard AC

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
IQS.RLOW

Re: Julia Gillard AC

Post by IQS.RLOW » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:30 am

LEFTWINGER supreme wrote:Have a look at what we have had since Gillard , total drop kicks and dimwits and that includes Rudd .
Gillard was nothing but a union slut who opened her legs and exposed her ranga vag to any union fuckwit that may have promised to fuck her up the ALP ladder. She even shagged that fuckwit Emerson,and was eventually dumped by her own party because the voting public recognised a lying fluffy bunny.

That you hold her up as a shining beacon of ALP leaders is telling.
She is and was a shit faced lying ranga.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

lisa jones

Re: Julia Gillard AC

Post by lisa jones » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:56 am

Wayne wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:18 am
IQS.RLOW wrote:
Useless old fart No 1 wrote:Or probably not ... I'll be 51 this year ... and you?
Useless even older fart No 2 wrote:65 My real interest in politics began when Fraser blocked Supply and we weren't going to get paid
Seriously, just fuck of and die both of you and take your old shitty combative ways with you. You weren't going to get paid because Whitlam and his cronies were crooked and refused to operate within the guidelines of the Westminster system. You should have been protesting against him, instead you were supporting his actions and then blaming the other side for the results of his actions.

I understand your position. If I could lower myself to a government job, I too would whine about everything and try to entrench the party that was prepared to steal more hard earned taxpayer dollars and redistribute it to the wastrels of society.

There's a reason you lot have only occupied the opposition benches for the majority of this countries lifetime.
Hard working Australians reject your bullshit and lies.

Run back to your Laundromat you silly Slopehead. You have no idea how to debate or string a lucid sentence together or join in a conversation. You can't even read a thread and make informed comment. You are a typical product of the lower classes, no doubt come from a disadvantaged area and feel you need to join in with the big boys to prove you are of some value - you aren't. Moonheads like you need to be deported back to from whence you came to wash dishes for white people.
I miss Vic.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk