ALP white elephant NBN edges closer to obsolescence.

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
IQS.RLOW

Re: ALP white elephant NBN edges closer to obsolescence.

Post by IQS.RLOW » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:05 pm

Youve been kneeling at glory holes for so long you think about them too often.

Being a good little leftard, being on your knees is your natural position.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:09 pm

In 2007 I care took a property which had a Dodo (cheapest @ $30 a month) dial up connection and I often got frustrated with the 20-33mB down load speed.

In 2010 I moved to my property and lived feral for a while (seriously - lived off wild animals including protected species and feral fruits along creeks), to the extent I didn't even know there was a Fed election and Gillard got up.
When visiting neighbours with satellite NBN I noticed and scoffed at their 5mB down load speed. Apparently it's up to 18mB now.

Within a few years of that I read a letter to the editor (Australian) which stated he got faster down load speed from phone towers via his Optus account than the Govt delivered NBN.

That's when I decided I'd forgo free satellite NBN hook up in favour of a dongle to tap into the phone towers.

Meanwhile Alan Kohler, the only finance and industry commentator I'd listen to on the grounds he spoke common sense, seemed to be losing his touch, writing drivel about "should I still wear a tie?" and spruiking the benefits of the NBN.

Anyway, a few months ago, late last year Kohler admitted his mistake and came out and wrote "The NBN is a dud".

I always thought the current and recent ALP pushed the NBN in the same manner Keating pushed inferior digital over superior analogue, regardless of the fact the NBN would be superseded or obsolete before roll out to invoke George Orwell's 1984
by having a surveillance line into almost every structure on the continent, and make Big Brother more than just a TV show.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Wayne

Post by Wayne » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:27 am

IQS.RLOW wrote:Youve been kneeling at glory holes for so long you think about them too often.

At least I can kneel Chinky Boy, yoru crooked little disable legs mean you just bend over the bowl and take a rear hatch entry, Whilst they are using your buttocks, do you tell them you come from a family of drug dealers whose matriarch was hanged in singapore?

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:22 am

Wayne wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:Youve been kneeling at glory holes for so long you think about them too often.

At least I can kneel Chinky Boy, yoru crooked little disable legs mean you just bend over the bowl and take a rear hatch entry, Whilst they are using your buttocks, do you tell them you come from a family of drug dealers whose matriarch was hanged in singapore?
Of course you can kneel. You've been doing it all your life at gloryholes and at your union meetings.
Sucking dick at both of them and swallowing what is offered up to you willingly.

The major difference being is that you pay over $500 a year to suck dick at your union meets.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Wayne

Post by Wayne » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:48 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:
Wayne wrote:

Of course you can kneel. You've been doing it all your life at gloryholes and at your union meetings.
Sucking dick at both of them and swallowing what is offered up to you willingly.

The major difference being is that you pay over $500 a year to suck dick at your union meets.

Whereas you do it for free! Gawd your easy!

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:56 pm

Wayne wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:
Wayne wrote:

Whereas you do it for free! Gawd your easy!
Easy is you admitting that you pay (not get paid) $500 a year for the privilege of sucking dick.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:41 pm

Wayne wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:26 pm
IQS.RLOW wrote:
Wayne wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:The NBN was just another of those unfunded landmines that the ALP fucked up and introduced when it should have stayed the fuck out.
Like every other leftist govt that gets booted out, the LNP has to clean up the mess left behind by useless ALP govts.

You are embarrassing yourself lefty. You have no clue about how networks operate. You outed yourself by proclaiming the "copper" is the bottle neck when discussing gigabit wireless solutions.

Keep going though, your idiocy is highly amusing and speckled with your racism, just shows the level of leftist intellect you are infested with.

nd you do? You also don't read and comprehend very well, Go back and read what I wrote and get back to me. Any network that has copper as part of the data transmission medium is going to suffer from a bottle neck, whether that data is subsequently transmitted by wireless or over the fixed NBN. As I said - get yourself a good book on data comes and read up on transport layers. You are making more of a cock of yourself. Odd really - chinks are supposed to be up there as far as electronics and comms go - perhaps you should have studied more instead of hanging around waiting for young boys at the school ga
Why do you continue to argue your idiocy when Ive already shown youre an idiot?
There is no need. It is proven, youre an idiot. You dont need to keep on proving it.

All that you have shown is you're a disabled chink with a mental issue. As I stated before PlateFace, take off the gimp mask, leave the boys at the glory hole along for 1/2 hour and go steal a good book on Data Comms, read up on transport layers and get back to me. Try not to go past Yogi and Rosh - three brain cells might go astray
I miss Vic.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:32 pm

Wireless broadband is a shared medium. One user, right under the tower, will get the advertised speed. Another user logs on—drop in speed, then a thousand log on to the tower.

Fibre is not only faster—we could have had symmetrical gigaBYTE in every home—that would not drop of much with hundreds of thousands of users connected and actively up and down loading.

FTTH would also provide a perfect wave guide for quantum computing if that ever becomes a reality.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:38 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:32 pm
FTTH would also provide a perfect wave guide for quantum computing if that ever becomes a reality.
No, that is bollocks.

If you mean quantum encryption, that will still no work because it can it will not survive any interference, e.g. switching, going through a medium ...anything, the entanglement is lost at the point of any interaction with it.

No doubt fiber is the fastest way to go and what a fuckup australia. We are becoming the stupid country. Very sad.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:42 pm

Say Labor had won in 2013 or the Libs had had a rare attack of commonsense.

FTTH to 92% of the community.

Living in a poorly serviced, high crime/drugs outer suburb? Move to a country town and telecommute to work. Healthier for the kids, housing is cheaper etc. Sort of tree or sea change but while you are still working. Contributes to solving high housing prices, less emissions from commuters. Those left in the big cities who have to commute daily—factory workers say—would find a greatly reduced travel time, no or few gridlocks etc. Less emissions.

Alas!