The Wright Stuff.

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
JW Frogen

The Wright Stuff.

Post by JW Frogen » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:54 pm

The racist 'America is always wrong' Rev just can't shut his hate hole long enough to even give a "brother" a chance at the White House. (Which I am sure, if Obama wins the Presidency, ranting Rev Wright will demand be renamed the Black Shack.)

Shit, what is next for Obama, his terrorist (unrepentant terrorist) Weatherman friend demands an Obama victory or he will bomb another police station, (no wait, policement can and will fight back), or he will bomb a primary school in a white district and then sing 'all we are saying is give peace a chance' at a San Francisco Democratic fundraiser.

And these people want to lead the free world!

Where they want to lead it to is the question I am asking.

freediver

Re: The Wright Stuff.

Post by freediver » Thu May 01, 2008 5:35 pm

from crikey:

John Goldbaum writes: It's all in the headline. CBS News led in the USA with "Obama washes his hands of his pastor", Crikey tried twice with "Look forget the Rev, he's just a tool. Tool. Tool. Tool." (Item 5) and "Obama slams his pastor" (Item 17) which could be taken the wrong way, but ABC News led it in Australia with "Obama turns on former pastor" which definitely explains his appeal to most voters. He turns me on too. The only pollies who turn me on even more are Robert McClelland and Kevin Rudd for yesterday's announcement, as headlined in Crikey (Item 4): "ALP gives same-s-x couples some love". I love to party with a party which loves me. All you need is love. I'll love Brendan Nelson and Malcolm Turnbull if they also come to the party.

JW Frogen

Post by JW Frogen » Fri May 02, 2008 11:30 am

Obama had no choice. None!

He has to prove he can pick up older white voters, and working class white voters. (African Americans have mostly stepped in line, but they are not racist.)

Still, one has to wonder, this guy was your pastor for over two decades Obama, yet you never heard his favorate sermon?

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Thu May 08, 2008 11:58 pm

Obamas got it cold.
I got no idea why clinton does not give up. she is ruining the whole partys chances.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

JW Frogen

Post by JW Frogen » Sat May 10, 2008 12:13 pm

Hilary loves her country.

She is a true American patriot.

And so she is trying to ruin the Dems chances.

God bless her.