Australia is a nation of prisoners.

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:18 pm

Sydneys lockdown slammed by the Wall Street Journal....
In a particularly scathing editorial, state leaders have been accused of turning the clocks back more than 200 years.
"Covid Mania Returns Australia to Its Roots as a Nation of Prisoners," the headline reads.
"It’s hard to know exactly when Australia’s pandemic response crossed the line from tragedy into farce," it begins before mocking NSW's Chief Health Officer Dr Kerry Chant for recently urging people to not talk with others while in the community over fears of spreading the highly-infectious Delta variant."
CNN have a piece as well. It's not a good luck for Australia," one concerned Twitter user wrote.
Zero-Covid strategy called 'unending economic nightmare'
Meanwhile the UK newspaper The Telegraph overnight was highly critical of the Morrison government, running the headline: "The unending economic nightmare created by Australia's zero-Covid strategy".
With widespread vaccine hesitancy, and an emboldened anti-vaxxer movement, the paper claimed the zero-Covid strategy had "backfired".

There is undoubtedly a wave of anger as a result of the latest lockdowns at home, as witnessed in Saturday's anti-lockdown protests across the country.
There is an increasing societal divide, with residents either for or against a suppression strategy, with little room for fence sitting. For those in strong support of restrictive measures on social activity to quash the virus, Morrow argues they are caught up in a moral code "even more compelling and immediate than climate change".

He argues Australia became "trapped in an elimination mindset" which has led to the nation becoming a "hermit kingdom".
He says Canberra was fooled into believing its geographical advantage, which made border closures relatively easy, meant Australia had the upper hand on the virus, neglecting its obligations to vaccinate the nation as quickly as possible.
AND SO ON AND SO ON....
The full article is on Yahoo News...
The world is laughing at our politicians...
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

billy the kid

Re: Australia is a nation of prisoners.

Post by billy the kid » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:20 pm

Question for the experts....
When does this all end....
Ill tell you when it ends....
When there is total disobedience by the plebs and total destruction of the elites....
OR
When there is total mass jabbing of the plebs...and total loss of all rights....
There is no middle ground....
Chose which side you are on plebs....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:57 pm

I imagine there would be a vaccination level in the general population, where we can resume normal life
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:03 pm

After 18 months of a plandemic, it would be a tad naive to think that there
will be a normal life...
As Doc Holliday once said....
"There is no such thing as a normal life.....only life...."

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:32 am

Think about it.....
We are prisoners....slaves of the oligarchs....
The only wealth we have is what they allow us to have together
with permission through legislation for what we can or cannot do...
Step out of line and you get punished...
Try stepping out of line one day....
Let me know what happens to you.... :rofl

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:14 am

How draconian is this.....
Gladys is telling us that if you live ALONE..you can only have one person
visit you as a "buddy"....one person....
For people who live alone...
People who are living by themselves with the despair of having this galah
control their lives to this extent...can have one "buddy"...
This is draconian...
This is Orwellian...
This is totalitarian...
This is tyrannical...
This is sick.....

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:25 pm

Well the original settlement was founded as a penal colony.
As for OZ being a democracy? ... Well, it's a facade of democracy .. in reality govts are puppets of intelligence agencies.
Intel agencies pretend to be for protection of the nation, in reality they exist to parasite of the population through fearmongering and terrorism sponsorship.
It's nothing new though. Even when we still had absolute monarchy, the king was a figure head/puppet of the bureaucunts/civil service.
That's why it didn't matter if the throne was sat on by inbred halfwits.

So what is intel orgs' main pastime? Conspiracy theories. Both generating them and finding out who believes them.

Now 18 months ago if you'd voiced the idea that Wuhan flu/CV19 was man made, you were considered a conspiro-nut.
Now we know that not only did CV19 escape from a Wuhan virology lab, but the 'gain of function' (tested on human cells) experiments were paid for with US grants signed off on by Antony Fauci and CSIRO provided the expertise (from prior Hendra tests).

What this mean is they're (bureacunts at a minimum) are all in on it (the pandemic).

So this begs the question: Why did they want to shut down the world?
I've reasoned/theorised that they didn't really, it was just to create a crisis, so they (govts) can save us by enforcing draconian civil rights restriction.

For what purpose? you ask ... Surveillance.
Y'see normally if they intel spooks want to track you they use the GPS in your phone ... with me the have to triangulate of phone towers due to my dinosaur of a phone. Now they can still track you in real time, but they've also got mountains of data about where everyone's been via QR codes.

Now I don't remember hearing about this new mass surveillance scheme being debated in parliament/muppet show, and i don't have a smart phone.
So they can jam their Queer Rodney codes up their Quantum Rectum.

Currently properties around me are selling like hot cakes for big money (eg $212K for a block & weatherboard house the bank wouldn't lend $100K against 6 years ago) site unseen by intending escapees from the cities, 'coz everyone's sick of being in gaol/jail due to someone having the flu.
In the meantime I've been under near constant surveillance for more years that I know. The bent cops who've brought the spooks in must have spent a treasury worth doing so. So they've splashed out $65K (mid last year) to set up a pretend hippie couple ASIO kooks in a school bus on a battle axe block behind me to watch/photograph me, drill me on conspiracy theories & beliefs and promote conspirathey theories for me to take up.
These ASIO kooks aren't real smart ... they give themselves away because they don't realise they're barking up the wrong tree.
And I couldn't give a phuk.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:49 pm

Outlaw Yogi wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:25 pm
As for OZ being a democracy? ... Well, it's a facade of democracy .. in reality govts are puppets of intelligence agencies.
Intel agencies pretend to be for protection of the nation, in reality they exist to parasite of the population through fearmongering and terrorism sponsorship.
It's nothing new though. Even when we still had absolute monarchy, the king was a figure head/puppet of the bureaucunts/civil service.

So what is intel orgs' main pastime? Conspiracy theories. Both generating them and finding out who believes them.

Now 18 months ago if you'd voiced the idea that Wuhan flu/CV19 was man made, you were considered a conspiro-nut.
Now we know that not only did CV19 escape from a Wuhan virology lab, but the 'gain of function' (tested on human cells) experiments were paid for with US grants signed off on by Antony Fauci and CSIRO provided the expertise (from prior Hendra tests).

What this mean is they're (bureacunts at a minimum) are all in on it (the pandemic).

I've reasoned/theorised that they didn't really, it was just to create a crisis, so they (govts) can save us by enforcing draconian civil rights restriction.

Y'see normally if they intel spooks want to track you they use the GPS in your phone ... with me the have to triangulate of phone towers due to my dinosaur of a phone. Now they can still track you in real time, but they've also got mountains of data about where everyone's been via QR codes.

Now I don't remember hearing about this new mass surveillance scheme being debated in parliament/muppet show, and i don't have a smart phone.

Currently properties around me are selling like hot cakes for big money (eg $212K for a block & weatherboard house the bank wouldn't lend $100K against 6 years ago) site unseen by intending escapees from the cities, 'coz everyone's sick of being in gaol/jail due to someone having the flu.
In the meantime I've been under near constant surveillance for more years that I know. The bent cops who've brought the spooks in must have spent a treasury worth doing so. So they've splashed out $65K (mid last year) to set up a pretend hippie couple ASIO kooks in a school bus on a battle axe block behind me to watch/photograph me, drill me on conspiracy theories & beliefs and promote conspirathey theories for me to take up.
These ASIO kooks aren't real smart ... they give themselves away because they don't realise they're barking up the wrong tree.
Good to see you back Yogi. We've been worried about you and hope you are well.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:34 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:49 pm
Outlaw Yogi wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:25 pm

Good to see you back Yogi. We've been worried about you and hope you are well.
Good to see you back Yogi. :Hi

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:06 am

Aw shucks .. thanks for the good will.
Well I'm a miserable grump alot of the time, and people ... inconsiderate people give me the shits.
so I tend to avoid populated places as much as I can, and am some what a loner when I do have to interact with others.

Then I ... or rather my dog ... smashed my shoulder (dislocated and broken in 3 places) and for a time I was dependent on other people.
Which is/was a hassle, 'coz I get annoyed with interfering busy bodies who "just want to help".

A few things have happened ... One of Roxy's pups didn't sell (only asked $150 to cover vax & chip) so I kept him, called him Zac and soon he'll be bigger than Max. I gave Lexi's pups to a rescue mob ... they're now in Toowoomba and Brisbane.
On Sat the 26th of June I came to Gin Gin to shop for food. Trevor Shields, a schizo dope grower a few Ks up the valley tried to put drugs (small tin, so probably Ice/speed) in my car. I warned him off a couple of times and told him if he got too close Max would bite him (and he would - nobody's allowed near the car, even if he knows them - he's bitten my father 4 times).
Meanwhile two young cops (new to Gin Gin) who tried busting me for DUI for drinking Ginger beer were following me around town, but did nothing.
That night, because I didn't get busted for drugs meant to be planted in my car Rod Gear poisoned 1 of my goats (Shifter) with 1080.
I reported them all (Shields, the 2 cops and Gear) to Gin Gin cops and got abused for doing so.
So I've gone further up the chain to a higher agency and, someone's taken notice - can't say anymore.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?