Australia is a nation of prisoners.

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Bobby

Re: Australia is a nation of prisoners.

Post by Bobby » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:52 pm

Outlaw Yogi wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:06 am
Aw shucks .. thanks for the good will.
Well I'm a miserable grump alot of the time, and people ... inconsiderate people give me the shits.
so I tend to avoid populated places as much as I can, and am some what a loner when I do have to interact with others.

Then I ... or rather my dog ... smashed my shoulder (dislocated and broken in 3 places) and for a time I was dependent on other people.
Which is/was a hassle, 'coz I get annoyed with interfering busy bodies who "just want to help".

A few things have happened ... One of Roxy's pups didn't sell (only asked $150 to cover vax & chip) so I kept him, called him Zac and soon he'll be bigger than Max. I gave Lexi's pups to a rescue mob ... they're now in Toowoomba and Brisbane.
On Sat the 26th of June I came to Gin Gin to shop for food. Trevor Shields, a schizo dope grower a few Ks up the valley tried to put drugs (small tin, so probably Ice/speed) in my car. I warned him off a couple of times and told him if he got too close Max would bite him (and he would - nobody's allowed near the car, even if he knows them - he's bitten my father 4 times).
Meanwhile two young cops (new to Gin Gin) who tried busting me for DUI for drinking Ginger beer were following me around town, but did nothing.
That night, because I didn't get busted for drugs meant to be planted in my car Rod Gear poisoned 1 of my goats (Shifter) with 1080.
I reported them all (Shields, the 2 cops and Gear) to Gin Gin cops and got abused for doing so.
So I've gone further up the chain to a higher agency and, someone's taken notice - can't say anymore.

Wow - what a story.
You seem to get into a lot of trouble while trying to mind your own business.
Welcome back.