At it again

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Valkie

At it again

Post by Valkie » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:53 am

The worlds most worthless kultcha is at it again.

Demanding the name change of Frazer island to some obscure pointless name because they feel that Frazer is not good enough.

This follows several other name changes including Ayres Rock to oorrooo because it made them feel better.

Basically, this wjhole exercise is a futile attempt to make abbos feel relevant in the world.
But this is impossible as the worlds most parasitic kultcha will never be seen as anything but a collection of drunken, slovenly deadbeats who have never done anything of note as a collective.

Architectural greats such as the Pyramids or coliseum......nup
Advanced technology such as medicine or space travel.....nup
Historical significance in any field......nup

This collective of walking parasites only contribution to the world was for doing......nothing.
Still firmly entrenched in the worlds most primitive PRE-STONEAGE lifestyle when discovered , they have never really advanced.
Preferring to sit around with their hands out sucking down beer of munching on KFC.

Im glad my maps all contain the original names of places discovered by the great white race.
Because Ill never refer to Ayres rock or Frazer island as anything else.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

sprintcyclist

Re: At it again

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:47 am

They will close down frazer island
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Valkie

Re: At it again

Post by Valkie » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:08 am

sprintcyclist wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:47 am
They will close down frazer island
More than likely this will be the case.

I se it as part of tge NPWS plan to shut down all access to any wilderness areas there are.
For some reason, these morons feel that only they should be allowed to wander the greatness of Australia in their 4x4s.
I have seen many locations on the Central coast locked up to prevent access, except by them, often using the abbo land rights exercise as a methodology.
Example...
The peninsula north of the Entrance was always accessible by 4x4, never an issue, but it grated on tge NPWS who wanted control of tge entire area including Soldiers beach.

After years of fighting and losing, tgey went down the land rights path, joining up with the worlds most parasitic kultcha and doing a deal that the NPWS gets half to lock up as a national park.

The abbos were granted the land and before the ink was wet, this "SACRED LAND" was sold off to developers ( except for the 2/3 given to the NPWS for helping them.
The developers had to hand over a further chunk to the NPWS to be allowed to build a huge golf course and richy rich resort.

End result, the NPWS took control, and promptly locked up more than 3/4 of what was once a great fishing and 4x4 driving area.
The abbos got a few million bucks 40ish the story goes, which they wasted half of in a few years until it was placed under control.
They are still fighting that to this day.

And the NPWS, as they usually do when they get control, left the land to build up fuel.
Warned they were that if a fire caught hold, it would be impossible to extinguish, back burning was necessary.
Ignored, even ridiculed by the NPWS who know everything.....not.

One day a fire raged through, completely wiping out the long established Koala colony that had been there forever.
We now have no Koalas left, THANKS NPWS,
We cannot access the beach in 4x4
Fishing is discouraged sometimes by harassing them several times.
Dog walkers are fined.
Bush walkers are OK, as long as they stick to the manicured easy tracks, dare not actually go bush.
Camping is forcibly illegal, and they patrol the area every night.
Great boom gates have been erected for beach access, so night fishing requires people to leave their cars on an unlit stretch of road and walking several kilometers to the beach.

The NPWS are sneaky, conniving, morons that want no one to go bush.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream