Australia a multicultural success story?

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
lisa jones

Re: Australia a multicultural success story?

Post by lisa jones » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:30 am

Valkie wrote: โ†‘
Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:45 pm
It was quite successful, when it was white Australia policy run.

But since they have started bringing in muzzos, Africans and all the world's most disgusting parasites, criminals and terrorists,
Not so much any more.

Sad but true.
They don't fit in
They do not assimilate
They do not contribute
They are predominantly criminal, violent and lazy.

We need to go back to the white Australia policy.
No!!!! The White Australia policy caused a lot of issues for immigrants like my parents who came to Australia in the 60's as frightened/unsupported/uneducated teenagers. They did what they could TO integrate and assimilate. Dear Lord the racism they copped whilst they tried to fit in ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Even I copped a lot of racism at school. I started kindy in 1975. I was olive skinned and my hair has always been pure jet black and OMG my sandwiches were different too! I dared to eat ham, cheese and tomato sandwiches with the crusts on!

I also remember so many episodes of racism when I was in high school. I attended an all girls private school because I won a scholarship. I was teased about that because my parents were not filthy rich like those girls around me. But what hurt me most was the PD/PE classes. We were taught about developing our potential wrt sports and hair and skin and body care but again I found myself being described by my teachers as EXOTIC. That's why I didn't need eye liner or mascara apparently. So I never got to try out those cosmetics. To this day I don't wear eye make up.

One year I was awarded the prize for being the fastest runner at school. The Principal congratulated me and mentioned my EXOTIC Islander ancestry <---๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

My parent's 4 kids subsequently changed their religion (we are all Anglican now) and we married Anglo Saxon Celts. Our kids are fair haired/blue eyed Aussie patriots with very Aussie names and with clear biological links to Anzac soldier grand dads.

What a bloody ride it's been. And yet to this day I'm asked if I adopted my children as they look nothing like ME their biological MOTHER. I'll admit that these comments regarding motherhood trigger me to this day because they bring back the horrible racism (and the exclusion and denigration linked to racism) which was directed at me for my skin and hair and eye colour. And of course the sandwiches I ate (as described above).

Anyway my original reply was merely this :

Right now Covid19 is a far more pressing issue if these numbers we are hearing are anything to go by ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿฅบ
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:27 am

lisa jones wrote: โ†‘
Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:30 am
Valkie wrote: โ†‘
Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:45 pm
It was quite successful, when it was white Australia policy run.

But since they have started bringing in muzzos, Africans and all the world's most disgusting parasites, criminals and terrorists,
Not so much any more.

Sad but true.
They don't fit in
They do not assimilate
They do not contribute
They are predominantly criminal, violent and lazy.

We need to go back to the white Australia policy.
No!!!! The White Australia policy caused a lot of issues for immigrants like my parents who came to Australia in the 60's as frightened/unsupported/uneducated teenagers. They did what they could TO integrate and assimilate. Dear Lord the racism they copped whilst they tried to fit in ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Even I copped a lot of racism at school. I started kindy in 1975. I was olive skinned and my hair has always been pure jet black and OMG my sandwiches were different too! I dared to eat ham, cheese and tomato sandwiches with the crusts on!

I also remember so many episodes of racism when I was in high school. I attended an all girls private school because I won a scholarship. I was teased about that because my parents were not filthy rich like those girls around me. But what hurt me most was the PD/PE classes. We were taught about developing our potential wrt sports and hair and skin and body care but again I found myself being described by my teachers as EXOTIC. That's why I didn't need eye liner or mascara apparently. So I never got to try out those cosmetics. To this day I don't wear eye make up.

One year I was awarded the prize for being the fastest runner at school. The Principal congratulated me and mentioned my EXOTIC Islander ancestry <---๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

My parent's 4 kids subsequently changed their religion (we are all Anglican now) and we married Anglo Saxon Celts. Our kids are fair haired/blue eyed Aussie patriots with very Aussie names and with clear biological links to Anzac soldier grand dads.

What a bloody ride it's been. And yet to this day I'm asked if I adopted my children as they look nothing like ME their biological MOTHER. I'll admit that these comments regarding motherhood trigger me to this day because they bring back the horrible racism (and the exclusion and denigration linked to racism) which was directed at me for my skin and hair and eye colour. And of course the sandwiches I ate (as described above).

Anyway my original reply was merely this :

Right now Covid19 is a far more pressing issue if these numbers we are hearing are anything to go by ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿฅบ

There will always be some difficulty in new people fitting in.
The tough ones tough it out and become successful, the weak do not survive and run away.

Most of my friends are of various nationalities.
We all went to school together in Marrickville (the biggest melting pot in the world)
Yes they copped hell, and fought back.
But we all stuck together and became life long friends.

Today that type is no longer
The new immigrants don't mix, they hate us and our country.
They openly insult Australians and the country.
They are criminally diverse and willing to resort to violence at the drop of a habib.

What is the difference?
The white Australia policy was rarely about colour, It was poorly named.
It was about selection of peoples who had similar morals and who would fit in.
The old Wogs, as we used to call them are now more Australian than those of us who have been here for generations.
My mates have wonderful, successful and inclusive lives accepting any as their friends and even partners.
If I had the time and inclination I could tell you of the many many mixed races in my family of friends.
The weddings alone were amazing
You have not lived until you have been to an Italian wedding, the last one went for nearly two days of partying.
And our wog friends (their term not mine) once they consider you family, never hold back.
Christinings, weddings, funerals, you get invited to so many that nearly every waking moment is full.
As we have aged its now Grandchildren and there are sooooo many of them.
We put away $5,000.00 a year for friends "events"

I consider myself very fortunate for knowing and being good friends with; Greeks, Italians, Portuguese, Christian Lebanese, Indians, Chinese, Korean, Ukrainian, Russian, Japanese, German, French and more recently Swedes, Finns and many others.
My wedding had 17 nationalities in attendance.
My wedding party consisted of 5.
Good friends all.

I am often called racist on boards who do not know me.
But my "Racism" is very restricted to specific groups for very specific reasons.
Lebanese Muzzos murdered my uncles family in Lebanon, before he managed to flee as a Christian.
I have no problem with Christian lebbs, only muzzos...which is more a political cult than a race.

Full blood aboriginals I bear no ill will against.
I know many and have respect for them and their ways.
My problem is with white abbos who abuse the Aboriginal culture for MONEY and a free ride.
Ask any full blood what they think of white abbos, will you call them racist?

As for Africans, well, I have little time for them at all.
They have this opinion that they do not have to answer to anyone and that violence is always the only answer.
There may be good ones out there, but I have yet to meet any.
I just don't trust them.

These opinions are mine from many years of exposure to many cultures and people.
I may be wrong, but I'm not stupid enough to think a snake is harmless until it bites me.
A snake is a snake, its not a cute puppy.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:36 am

Full blood aboriginals I bear no ill will against.
I know many and have respect for them and their ways.
My problem is with white abbos who abuse the Aboriginal culture for MONEY and a free ride. Ask any full blood what they think of white abbos, will you call them racist?
You're damn right about that.

John Smith here is Frodo aka Fordsrules over at Yahoo.

He's not even a half caste Abo (that's why he pretends to be Italian and he even tried that on Yahoo too before he was exposed as being a liar) but expects/demands/receives all the privileges. And that's why he bludges across internet sites 24/7. And has done so for over 15 yrs ( that I know him ). He often used to gloat about it on Yahoo and the guys there except for Methra of course absolutely hated his guts and made sure he knew it too.

Enabling addiction irrespective of the type of addiction is something which needs to be addressed.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

northofnorth

Post by northofnorth » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:12 am

The issue of ingroup bias towards the other is not restricted to skin colour.

It extends to religious affiliation beyond Islamic peoples.

Those of the 50s might remember the discrimination levelled at Irish Catholics, or the Polish.

Even those from the north of England (e.g. Geordies) recall being pilloried for their broad accents.

And, of course, this phenomenon is not a uniquely Australian experience. It occurs wherever distinct ethnicities, cultures or religions settle within proximity to each other.

We're instinctively higher-order primates first, humans second.

It takes a strong personality to integrate successfully into an unfamiliar culture and it would have been a shock to those who exited from ancient cultures to encounter Australiana of the 20th century given it was, from its outset, generated by people descended from a low-caste derivative of a British underclass subculture.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:01 pm

northofnorth wrote: โ†‘
Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:12 am
The issue of ingroup bias towards the other is not restricted to skin colour.

It extends to religious affiliation beyond Islamic peoples.

Those of the 50s might remember the discrimination levelled at Irish Catholics, or the Polish.

Even those from the north of England (e.g. Geordies) recall being pilloried for their broad accents.

And, of course, this phenomenon is not a uniquely Australian experience. It occurs wherever distinct ethnicities, cultures or religions settle within proximity to each other.

We're instinctively higher-order primates first, humans second.

It takes a strong personality to integrate successfully into an unfamiliar culture and it would have been a shock to those who exited from ancient cultures to encounter Australiana of the 20th century given it was, from its outset, generated by people descended from a low-caste derivative of a British underclass subculture.
My mothers family immigrated from South Africa and Wales to Australia. They were Catholic and they suffered for it...
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

northofnorth

Post by northofnorth » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:51 pm

Nom De Plume wrote: โ†‘
Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:01 pm

My mothers family immigrated from South Africa and Wales to Australia. They were Catholic and they suffered for it...
Australian Christian sectarian conflict... Hard to imagine now in 21st century Australia... But it happened.