Albo skips town during floods

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Black Orchid

Re: Albo skips town during floods

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:49 pm

Shakes head. Yes I clearly remember saying that but what part of it did you fail to understand? The whole point apparently just like you fail to recognise consistency and morals.

You've made absolutely no sensible contribution so I'll not argue nonsense just for the sake of it. It's childish and you've already shown what a total hypocrite you are.

I'll not be engaging your nonsense again. Have fun.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:53 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:49 pm
Yes I clearly remember saying that but what part of it did you fail to understand?
what makes you think I fail to understand any of it? I understood enough to recognise your crap straight away.

If the main point of your gripe is crap, how can anyone have faith in anything else you put up with it? Such as they were sandbagging in his electorate before he left ... any evidence of this?

and please don't tell me that you provided a link from murdoch, he's an even bigger liar than you!

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:00 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:22 pm
You're as thick as shyt Smith. Go troll somewhere else. Perhaps get some Year 3 kid to read and comprehend for you. I don't engage with stoopid. :thumb
Freediver keeps making fun of the drugged Abo moron every time he comes online.

It's always popcorn time on OzPol when that happens 😂🤣😆
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Prime Minister for Canyons

Post by Prime Minister for Canyons » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:52 pm

Its not a great look, but I love your whataboutism here BO. E.g. where was any LNP member bar the local one in Page.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:04 pm

It's more you that's doing the whataboutism. I have no idea where other members were/are but the thread is about Albo because he is the leader of the Opposition and should be setting a better example if he ever hopes to become PM.

I've never been shy about criticising ScoMo or the LNP where necessary. It's your side that always hedges and says "but but but!"

The Heartless Felon

Post by The Heartless Felon » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:40 pm

BO the big difference is that Albo was doing his job. Scomo was on hols...

Prime Minister for Canyons

Post by Prime Minister for Canyons » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:48 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:04 pm
It's more you that's doing the whataboutism. I have no idea where other members were/are but the thread is about Albo because he is the leader of the Opposition and should be setting a better example if he ever hopes to become PM.

I've never been shy about criticising ScoMo or the LNP where necessary. It's your side that always hedges and says "but but but!"
Actually the members of the government can actually do things like funding etc. THey should be setting a better example if they ever want to get back into government.

And shy? Rubbish,your posts are RW claptrap

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:18 pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:48 pm
Black Orchid wrote:

Actually the members of the government can actually do things like funding etc. THey should be setting a better example if they ever want to get back into government.

And shy? Rubbish,your posts are RW claptrap
I wouldn't throw too many stones if I were you. From what I've seen of your posts, under your many changing identities, you're a believer of 72 loony left gender identities. Got your period?

As for RW claptrap I've criticised the right plenty. I think ScoMo is weak, smug and pathetic and certainly never voted for him. I've criticised plenty more on the right and said they should be dumped. My bet is you never criticise anyone on the left and vote for them religiously no matter what crap they peddle. With the left it's always but but but ... look over there.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:17 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
should be setting a better example if he ever hopes to become PM.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

why? because you say so?

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:58 pm

Well I tend to regard it all as 'tea cup storm' scenario.
Yeah major parts of NSW are being washed away and Albo went off to hob nob with Mark Mcgowan, but seriously what's an ineffectual over weight shit talker supposed to do? Fill sandbags?
Same goes for when the lefty howler monkeys had a hissy fit over ScoMo scooting off to Hawaii when NSW burnt down.
Bush fires are a state responsibility. What was ScoMo supposed to do? Hold the hose?

Currently I'm getting annoyed by this 37C+ heat day after day for weeks on end with a storm every other day, but I realise it's bugger all compared with the hoards of people who's belonging are now covered with stinking mud.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?