Things you want changed in Australia

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
lisa jones

Re: Things you want changed in Australia

Post by lisa jones » Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:54 am

Jim Lahey wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:03 am
Yep and I served my time Larry.
Oh no you haven't. Not by a long shot. Irrespective of who sits in that id at any given time .... you may still be traced. And nothing you try can hide your online trace.

You have no idea about serving time. Yet.

Every single post you make has been reported by way of link and screenshot. And not just to Freediver.

Every single physical person who jumps into that fake troll id will be held accountable under new cyber safety laws.

This is my last post to you.

I'd like online safety laws implemented ASAP in Australia.

Starting with the fake id shared troll id Jim Lahey.

That's the change I'd like to see.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=19071&p=321920#p321920
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:44 pm

If you are constantly sending PMs to FD he would have blocked you from sending him PMs, especially your demented drivel about shared fake multi ids.

You need psychiatric help.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:14 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:34 am
The 92% fibre NBN to be rolled out. With people working from home copper doesn’t cut it!

All should have 1Gbps symmetrical at home, business 10Gbps at least. Users of the network should be charged for the data they transmit. With fibre 1kbps and 1Gbps cost the same to do. No huge power load needed unlike with copper.

We will get a shitload of movie editing work (incl commercials) because it is just so quick to upload/download the massive media files. More working from home means roads not gridlocked at peak hours, people living in low services/high crime outer suburbs can move to country towns, only physically commute once a week or month etc.
There is a way this renewed fibre rollout can happen: sell/transfer the NBN to the Future Fund. The FF can repay the govt the $30Bn loan that no private investors were willing to lend to the mess that the NBN became. Sack the NBN board, appoint a few sensible types to the board and start planning the renewed rollout.

Fibre can be given a boost easily and cheaply: Technology Choice can be renamed Fibre on Demand (and Area Change) and requests to have fibre rolled out to a specific address/council area handled sensibly to encourage fibre rollout: allow people on the route of the proposed new fibre to pay to be connected to that fibre. Cost of fibre to the requester and others would be very affordable.

Also, wireless broadband can receive a bandwidth boost by connecting towers back to the exchange using fibre: NBN Co in their ideological drive to reduce the amount of fibre rolled out connected the towers by microwave but this just does not have he bandwidth a busy tower needs! Premises along the path of the fibre can be connected to the fibre. Then the large area rollouts can begin using all the techniques and lessons used in Project Fox, the rollout in Melton, Vic.
Last edited by Jovial Monk on Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:38 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:54 am
Every single post you make has been reported by way of link and screenshot. And not just to Freediver.

Every single physical person who jumps into that fake troll id will be held accountable under new cyber safety laws.
you know that when she starts pretending she's reported you to the cops, she's run out of her medication ... she'll disappear for a week or two whilst the doctors run more tests and then she'll be back to pretend it didn't happen or she'll disappear for a longer period of time whilst they put her back in a padded cell for more extensive tests :oops

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:04 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:54 am
Jim Lahey wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:03 am
Yep and I served my time Larry.
Oh no you haven't. Not by a long shot. Irrespective of who sits in that id at any given time .... you may still be traced. And nothing you try can hide your online trace.

You have no idea about serving time. Yet.

This is my last post to you.

I'd like online safety laws implemented ASAP in Australia.

Starting with the fake id shared troll id Jim Lahey.

That's the change I'd like to see.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=19071&p=321920#p321920
LOL you already tried that one on Ozpoltiic remember

:f :f :f

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:12 pm

YOU DUN GOOFED CUZ I BACKTRACED IT AND THE CYBER POLICE ARE COMING

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:00 pm

Things you want changed in Australia
?

Ah that's easy ...

#1 I want a halt to immigration.

I don't mean a halt from certain places deemed undesirable, I mean complete halt from everywhere.
The cities got over crowded in the 90s so I moved to the bush thinking "It'll take civilisation 30 years to catch up with me out here".
Well 30 years turned out to be spot on, because my paradise is being invaded by urban escapees and the Daleks (wheelie bins) are getting closer.

#2 I want the compulsory aspect of compulsory superextortion abolished.

I don't see why I should pay unionists to gamble with my money on the stock exchange so activist investors can destroy capitalism from the inside.
I can read a form guide, I can make my own bets.

#3 I want tax returns and income tax abolished for everyone earning under $52k per annum.
The trade off will be increase GST to 15%.

I reckon I could win an election on #2 & #3.
Phuk I'd even vote for Palmer's crew if they implemented #2 & #3.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:39 pm

Outlaw Yogi wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:00 pm
#1 I want a halt to immigration.
no
Outlaw Yogi wrote:
#2 I want the compulsory aspect of compulsory superextortion abolished.
Absolutely
Outlaw Yogi wrote:
#3 I want tax returns and income tax abolished for everyone earning under $52k per annum.
I'd even go a little higher, say $70k. Then a flat rate no matter what level of income.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:50 pm

What is wrong with compulsory super?

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:17 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:50 pm
What is wrong with compulsory super?

it's a scam designed to get your money into the hands of someone else.