Albo wins great debate

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Bobby

Albo wins great debate

Post by Bobby » Thu May 12, 2022 6:39 am

Mr Albanese raked in 50 per cent of the overall vote,
with Mr Morrison taking just 34 per cent
while the remaining 16 per cent were left undecided.

https://www.news.com.au/national/federa ... e14d67174e

One young woman in Chisholm, Victoria said even though she thought the pair contradicted themselves on a lot of issues, she eventually went with Albanese for his policy benefiting the working class.

“I believe he is more focused on the working class and ensuring no-one gets left behind rather than consistently belittling people, which I think Scott Morrison has done both tonight and throughout his term as Prime Minister,” she said, before endorsing the Greens for their increased focus on climate change.

The pub in Hasluck, Western Australia couldn’t split the two, with both candidates scoring 44 per cent of votes with the remaining 12 per cent still undecided.

Macquarie in NSW voted in favour of Mr Albanese with exactly half swinging towards Labor. Mr Morrison won over just 25 per cent of the crowd, with the remaining quarter remaining undecided.

The Queensland seat of Lilley favoured Mr Albanese by 54 per cent to 41 per cent, while the remainder were still undecided.

In Boothby, in South Australia, Mr Albanese won 52 per cent to 32 per cent.

In the Northern Territory, voters in the seat of Solomon had Morrison the winner 50 per cent to 25 per cent.

The pub in Bass in Tasmania voted Morrison the winner 52 per cent to 32 per cent.

Aussie

Re: Albo wins great debate

Post by Aussie » Thu May 12, 2022 3:15 pm

I really am looking forward to that prick having to remind himself that there was another miracle on 21st May, 2022. I want him to feel completely hollow, bare and friendless.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Thu May 12, 2022 4:11 pm

I can't wait for scummo to get the boot, a federal ICAC and the lib front bench thrown in jail

good times ahead

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri May 13, 2022 10:34 am

Aussie wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 3:15 pm
I really am looking forward to that prick having to remind himself that there was another miracle on 21st May, 2022. I want him to feel completely hollow, bare and friendless.
My God! Aussie I have to ask you this : What's eating at you so much?

I've never seen you like this before. It's almost as if you know the PM personally and you've been in some real life dispute with him.

Morrison has been our PM for 2 terms. Yeah? So of course he's going to just keep his seat warm until he loses. He is tired. Plus he personally stands to gain more AFTER a loss. Why? The lurks and perks of having been in office await ... post election. The deal is to then give another guy a go. IF it's Albo then he too will get the chance to play the game of pretending to give a damn when in actual fact it's all about being in a position where he will have inside information re what's on the cards for Australia and then use that information to make sure HE and HIS family etc are looked after and reconfigure their wealth and assets so they are not affected.

BOTH ALP AND LNP play THIS political ping pong game. And it's been going on since Federation. You and I are mere spectators who must pay for this game to continue.

We talk about monopolies and oligopolies as these relate to economics by highlighting organisations which represent such intrusions to fairness and competition.

Not once has anyone here yet realised that this is exactly what is going on in politics. The 2 organisations here are the LNP and ALP and these 2 not only set the agenda...they set the rules and conditions to ensure that BOTH continue with minimal interruption. They are the very oligopoly which rely on keeping us divided. If we were to ever wake up to their game by walking away and showing support for each other and another alternative....BOTH these political institutions would immediately unite ie openly unite to put a stop to this.

Right now there isn't much of a difference btwn the 2. You do realise this yes? Scott Morrison is essentially a left winger sitting in the Liberal Party and many there hate him for that.

The bottom line? We ie Australians ... are still asleep. We keep playing our role as obedient and compliant spectators stuck in the same boring ping pong political game we've seen come and go for decades. Only this time .... there's a lot more money to be made out of it. Through gambling <----- trillions of dollars are involved globally.

And ultimately that's what it's all about. Money. Follow the money and FFS...make sure your money is out of sight or they will come looking for it too!

2 interesting quotes which are often forgotten :

In the race of life, always back Self Interest ; at least you know it's trying.“ — Jack Lang <---- Labor politician

The punters know that the horse named Morality rarely gets past the post, whereas the nag named Self-Interest always runs a good race.“ — Gough Whitlam <---- Labor politician
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri May 13, 2022 11:28 am

I'd love someone to explain to me why voting UAP in the State of NSW is worth anything beyond a pile of smouldering crap? UAP will not win a seat in the HoR in NSW and will not win a Senate seat there. Palmer might....only might.....scrape into the Senate from Qld.

That is UAP's ONLY chance.

One possible Senate seat from Qld. Zero in the HoR Australia wide.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri May 13, 2022 12:20 pm

Aussie

1. I know you're thinking about the rest of my post. And that's a good thing. You do need to think about it because you know I'm right in what I've stated.

2. As regards the bit you think is a problem ... it's not. Our votes in THIS election must be skewed towards minor parties/independents. Why? It's ALL about sending a CLEAR message of PROTEST. Both the ALP and LNP will watch safe seats become marginal seats overnight. THAT is what will make these selfish bastards wake up and realise they need to start paying closer attention AND work for the lurks and perks and generous salary package deals WE GIVE THEM.

The icing on the cake will be the absolute delight in seeing BOTH the ALP and LNP leaders beg the minors and independents for their preferences and support.

It's time WE sat back and watched THEM scurry around trying to cope with a bit of pressure. God knows WE'VE had more than enough pressure over the past 2 years!
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Fri May 13, 2022 4:38 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 12:20 pm
ur votes in THIS election must be skewed towards minor parties/independents. Why? It's ALL about sending a CLEAR message of PROTEST.
The ONLY reason Palmer bothers with politics is so that he can redirect protest votes against the libs back to the libs. Voting UAP is stupidity personified.