Election Sportsbet.

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Bobby

Re: Election Sportsbet.

Post by Bobby » Sun May 29, 2022 7:16 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 6:24 pm
Bobby wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 8:42 pm
I procrastinated because I thought the prices would go down due to the Covid pandemic.
I made a mistake as they went up by at least 20%.
don't make the same mistake now or they'll go up another 20% before you know it

Ask yourself this, can you afford to rent on a pension? If not, then you bloody well had better get back in the market ASAP. Even if it's just a small townhouse or duplex (i personally would avoid units or anything with body corporate levies). Rents in my area went up about 50% in the past year. To rent a bedroom in a share house now costs about $300/ week. A pension is only $450 odd a week. How long before that's not enough for even a room?

I'm scared. :cry:

J o h n S m i t h

Re: Election Sportsbet.

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Sun May 29, 2022 8:04 pm

Bobby wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 7:16 pm
J o h n S m i t h wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 6:24 pm
Bobby wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 8:42 pm
I procrastinated because I thought the prices would go down due to the Covid pandemic.
I made a mistake as they went up by at least 20%.
don't make the same mistake now or they'll go up another 20% before you know it

Ask yourself this, can you afford to rent on a pension? If not, then you bloody well had better get back in the market ASAP. Even if it's just a small townhouse or duplex (i personally would avoid units or anything with body corporate levies). Rents in my area went up about 50% in the past year. To rent a bedroom in a share house now costs about $300/ week. A pension is only $450 odd a week. How long before that's not enough for even a room?

I'm scared. :cry:
you should be