Malcolm Turnbull

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
mellie

Re: Malcolm Turnbull

Post by mellie » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:52 pm

You have sure gone to a lot of trouble to convince us you aren't a closet Turnbull fan.

Sorry, but I still think you are, and not for the reasons you probably think.

Just my opinion, and I'm entitled to it.

8-)

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:04 pm

Cant face the facts
Cant apologise for being a dope... that's ok mel I'm sure we all understand that of you. :h
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:10 pm

The only 2 Turnbull fanbois I have seen here are both green :D

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:27 pm

Well that's because they both are LW Progs... right Mel? :rofl :rofl :rofl
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:16 pm

Black Orchid wrote:The only 2 Turnbull fanbois I have seen here are both green :D
Yes, and have you noticed that the Greens are suddenly thinking Rudd is the Messiah? The Greens would vote for Malcolm is pure bovine faeces. The Greens are the Loony Tunes and always have been.

mellie

Post by mellie » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Turnbulls exit tanty.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/ ... -kdmb.html

8-) No wonder Greens love him.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:45 pm

You have sure gone to a lot of trouble to convince us you aren't a closet Turnbull fan.
No mel...
Rorschach wrote:To the idiot mel...
Turnbull is the ALPs favourite he is still not the Libs favourite. Hockey might be chosen instead. You seem to have a very short memory and forget Turnbull had a go and failed.
How many times does one have to make the point that Turnbull is a Wet and does not represent the majority of people in the liberal party?
How many times does one have to point out that as leader turnbull did a woeful job?
How many times does one have to state that turnbull would make a good leader of the Labor party?
No preference?
Why either of them? Both are WETS. Turnbull has already proven to be a poor choice of leader. I'm not sure Joe would prove to be any different. Hockey would most likely prove to be the Liberal's Kim Beazley. A nice bloke but not a Leader.
So you'd vote for Turnbull because hes a poor leader and a wet
you have a short memory or are clueless... Turnbull is like Rudd he is overly ambitious, he doesn't consult and plows ahead regardless. Parties are not one man shows. Did you forget the incredibly bad judgement he showed re Utegate and Grech? He also did not differentiate between the ALP and the Libs re policy and direction. Like I said he should be Labor leader. Which btw would exclude him from being liberal leader.
All the tweenies and twits were on it. Labor party supporters are always on about it. It was a LW Progressive Wets wet-dream Rudd and Turnbull on Q&A.
Hard to understand why a conservative Liberal party would want Turnbull as a leader. Easy to see why Labor would. (Such a shallow talent pool). (Such a bad current leader).
Some think he'd make a great Labor leader, and pull the moderates from the Liberal party. Why doesn't he jump ships? Who knows.
But Mr Turnbull said he wants to see debate on laws for gay civil unions if same sex marriage bills fail to pass parliament.
And Malcolm wonders why he lost the leadership of a nominally conservative party.
All my comments on Turnbull, biatch... care to point out which ones make me a fanboy or a supporter of Turnbull? :roll:
No? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Was no trouble at all Mel... the truth seldom is. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pity it's not a mad conspiracy eh... you'd have really gone for it then eh? :roll:

Face it you are in denial and too far gone to admit you were wrong. :h