Train Brothers vs QLD Police

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
lisa jones

Train Brothers vs QLD Police

Post by lisa jones » Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:24 pm

I've been doing a lot of reading (some of the people in my Facebook group are from QLD and have been sharing stuff) which kinda fills in a lot of gaps.

ATM I don't feel comfortable having this conversation over at OzPol and as this forum is smaller I was hoping to address a few anomalies HERE.

I'll start with this :

I think the QLD police (by that I mean a few of them in that particular LAC) were playing games with the Train brothers. These games eventually got out of control.

QLD police were forever going to the (remote) Train property. The Train brothers were not going to the police. That's a problem for me. It's tantamount to police harassment.

Then there's this ....their neighbour who was shot (in the back) was their friend. I don't believe for a moment that they shot him. If anything I believe the poor neighbour was caught in a crossfire of shots and may well have been (accidentally) shot by police.

There's no doubt in my mind that the investigation by QLD Police will be carefully reconstructed and sanitised if only for the sake of those 2 officers who died. As heroes.

>>waits to be attacked left right and centre<<
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Aussie

Re: Train Brothers vs QLD Police

Post by Aussie » Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:55 pm

I've not read or heard (on TV or radio) about Police going to the Train property. I have already posted at OzPol that it is still not clear who shot the neighbour (allegedly) in the back. I have no doubt whatsoever that even the most minor error on the part of any Police Officer deceased or otherwise will be sanitised. The Police Commissioner and the Police Union head bloke, Leavers, have been insisting, from the outset, on the courage and heroic deeds of the four initial coppers at the scene so having thus placed them up on a pedestal, no-one will be allowed so even nudge at them.

So far I heard of nothing done by any of that initial four which remotely suggests courage or heroics. Fleeing from the scene and then safely calling for the Cavalry is neither courage nor heroics.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:20 pm

Hi Lisa,
we should find out the truth as the cops all wear body cameras.
The coroner will have access to all of that info.
In my opinion there should be an independent Federal investigation
but Albo never called for one.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:17 am

I've stayed away from the Internet today to think about this topic. (In any event we've been busy making Christmas cakes for our church and family and neighbours as Christmas is only a week away).

A part of me felt guilty (and still does feel guilty) for daring to initiate an online topic which essentially questions the media's official storyline which is 100% pro police in tenor. The battle that's still raging inside me (and in so many others it would seem) is centred on not being able to make sense of so many aspects of this event from the first time it hit MSM.

I've now reached this terrible and painful conclusion (and it may possibly prove to be a very divisive and unpopular one so I'll apologise here and now for it and for being so bold and so daring to state this in black and white):

QLD police are at fault for the death of 2 of their own officers. When I say QLD police I'm referring to the person/s in authority at the relevant LAC who organised this ridiculous "welfare check" on a person/s who they already knew was NOT at all missing and who was living at the remote premises which they had 24/7 surveillance on. Said missing person/s was also spoken to many times per week via mobile. Police were constantly told by the Trains directly via mobile to leave them alone and to leave them in peace and to desist in parking outside their property as they felt harassed.

The only possible issue for QLD police was this : the Trains were living in a remote part of QLD and neighbours were not close so the Internet and mobile was relied upon for communication with the outside world. QLD police (as part of their surveillance operation no doubt) were tracking their online footprint and watched on as the Trains chatted to others about police invasion of privacy, harassment and other such matters.

The matter escalated and became a game of cat and mouse. The Trains gradually set up a series of alarms and traps to alert them in case anyone saw fit to trespass on their property (anyone - meaning certain police officers from a certain LAC under the direction of a certain sergeant).

At some stage the above scenario became so tense it snapped. And the snap began via a mobile chat btwn Nathaniel Train and a certain police officer after Nathaniel once again requested that he be left in peace. His requests for police to desist in interfering in THAT phone conversation was the start of the finish. An argument on THAT call with one of the few police officers he had clashed with for some time over invasion of privacy issues and harassment...ended after the officer on the other end of the line baited Nathaniel who stated words to the effect : Fine then come and get me ... if you think you can.

Not 2 (as is usual for a welfare check) but FOUR police officers (rookies mind you) turned up for a supposed welfare check on Nathaniel Train who happened to be THE person (out of the 3 long terms occupants there) who had been on the phone with them moments earlier.

Despite previously repeatedly being warned not to enter their private property all 4 officers did.

The rest we've read about in MSM.

Who's ever heard of such a scenario? And of such an outcome?

I've no doubt that a thorough internal investigation will take place but there's no way that we the public will ever be privy to the truth.

Right now those officers sitting in that LAC have every reason to be tearful, shocked and in mourning for 2 of their fallen colleagues. Why? Because their deaths were totally unnecessary and absolutely avoidable had their line manager/sergeant whatever ....made the right, sensical sensible and mature judgement call and NOT allowed 4 rookies to get into cars to travel all the way to a remote bush property which was privately owned to prove the silly point that they could do whatever THEY wanted because they wore police badges and carried guns. There was no arrest or search warrant even. Yet 4 police rookies attended. Supposedly for a welfare check only (and that only ever requires 2 police officers anyway)...on a guy they knew was there and had been chatting to regularly including that very day.

A final word on the stats wrt police accidents/injuries/deaths whilst on the job on a state by state basis. These are seriously consistently LOW. Aussie began asking the question about police stats re accidents/injuries/deaths over at OzPol. At first I was annoyed (because I wasn't sure why Aussie was asking this question) but after a few of us conducted thorough searches we concluded that current workplace safety protocols/procedures and PPE are such that policing is one of the safest occupations in Australia.

Bottom line : I expect a thorough investigation followed by a thorough cover up which will also assist in perpetuating the well entrenched myth of fallen police heroes and attributing this myth to such a bizarre and tragic event which should never have happened in the first place.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:16 am

Not a bad theory Lisa... Perhaps you should write a novel based on it!

:lol:

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:43 am

Redneck wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:16 am
Not a bad theory Lisa... Perhaps you should write a novel based on it!

:lol:
Only an unhinged idiot would come into a topic specifically addressing the tragic death of 6 Australians a few weeks before Christmas TO JOKE and LAUGH! Show SOME decency and (self) respect!

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:17 am

Aussie wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:55 pm
I've not read or heard (on TV or radio) about Police going to the Train property. I have already posted at OzPol that it is still not clear who shot the neighbour (allegedly) in the back. I have no doubt whatsoever that even the most minor error on the part of any Police Officer deceased or otherwise will be sanitised. The Police Commissioner and the Police Union head bloke, Leavers, have been insisting, from the outset, on the courage and heroic deeds of the four initial coppers at the scene so having thus placed them up on a pedestal, no-one will be allowed so even nudge at them.

So far I heard of nothing done by any of that initial four which remotely suggests courage or heroics. Fleeing from the scene and then safely calling for the Cavalry is neither courage nor heroics.
It took me a tad longer to see/understand this.

Even then it was only AFTER you kept asking about those workplace health and safety stats for policing state by state across Australia over at OzPol. The penny eventually dropped (for me anyway) once I started gathering the evidence to prove you wrong but couldn't find anything. That frustrated me no end! I was EXPECTING to source and shove data in your face. I couldn't. Why? Policing is one of the safest occupations in Australia. Bugger all deaths or accidents over the past 15 years across EVERY state in Australia.

We know the media is (mostly) a mouthpiece for the state. It sounds to me like the media got the call from the police and were told what they were allowed to write.

Back in the 1990's (when I was going through Uni) I was incessantly taught to respect and uphold the independent investigation of the truth and that meant asking questions and scrutinising (apparent) facts. These were integral components in gaining understanding and knowledge.

I now realise that process has been revised and now involves accepting spoon fed propaganda. In questioning the accepted narrative as presented by MSM today one now runs the risk of being marginalised and labeled an extremist. I certainly don't identify as one. I've always been a conservative/traditional old fashioned girl who's ventured more into the moderate sections of politics. Why? I've been taught by left wing affiliated and globally renowned academics who upheld the sanctity of the right to ASK QUESTIONS AND TO NEVER REMAIN SILENT.

What's changed since the 1990's?

Freedom of speech (which results from freedom of thought mind you) is under attack. Covid19 has ushered in a new era of state control and surveillance. After lockdown we were finally allowed to walk the streets of our suburbs only to find surveillance cameras had been installed everywhere and that was ok because MSM sold us the line that it was for our safety.

Look I have nothing to hide so I have nothing to fear but I'm speaking out because I'm concerned for our children. This brave new world we've constructed for them is starting to resemble a massive global state run prison which has the final say in what you can type online and how you can think. Very soon this process will deteriorate to the point where the only real right we'll be allowed to hold onto will be the right to remain silent. Once that happens we might wake up to the reality of what it feels like to be at home and under arrest.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:49 am

For the record ...I still don't feel I can type any of this over at OzPol.

I'm not sure Freediver will even allow it to be honest.

I'm thankful for the opportunity I've had here where the forum is smaller.

My final comment is this : I'm very upset that 6 people have died and I'm very upset that there are casualties still trying to survive. Unfortunately one (forgotten) casualty has been Truth. My main objective in initiating this topic was to stand up for that casualty.

Cheers

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:02 pm

Lisa,
We know the media is (mostly) a mouthpiece for the state.
It sounds to me like the media got the call from the police and were told what they were allowed to write.
That is obvious to me.
It also happened with Covid advice.
Why doesn't the MSM tell us that?
They are nothing but puppets for the Govt.
1984 was not a how to book - it was supposed to be a novel of fiction.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:25 pm

We know the media is (mostly) a mouthpiece for the state. It sounds to me like the media got the call from the police and were told what they were allowed to write.
No. This is the way it works.

The death of a Copper on the job is always gonna get the media scrambling because we have been taught that we must know about it and get angry about it, and therefore we will WANT to be told.....and they will look for anything from anyone/anything who/which deifies the Copper and condemns the alleged nasty person. Coppers are always the good guys. That's the starting point.

Whereas from my not inextensive professional experience the very first lie in a Court is always from the Copper and it is when they swear to tell the truth. They don't. They always have something to hide about a corner they cut or something they stuffed up or something they have just made up.... always.......and there is the vested interest they have in a conviction. They lie. Knowingly. Flip side of the same coin is......if they reckon the complainant is someone they don't like for whatever reason, that complainant will be washed off or have shit put upon them if the 'victim' gets angsty. How many times have you heard about a criminal event where the Coppers have said there is no way they will find the naughty bastard and they bury the file into the too hard basket for one reason or another like ~ more important things to prioritise. The post by Gnads over at OzPol about the bloke he knew who had tracked his own stolen car but the Coppers were not interested enough in getting involved....is not rare.

Getting back to the media......have you not ever noticed that the terminology is down pat...on perpetual predictable loop? It is always a 'bombshell', 'breaking news,' 'the Police are preparing a report for the Coroner' (which they must always do) ~ 'the accused did not make a bail application' (when the truth is..there is no legal capacity in many cases for a Magistrate to grant bail).....etc etc etc....and if the victim is a child....they never just say the name of the child...it is ALWAYS 'Little' Johnny Dead Kid. All emotive garbage, and you lot need to wake up to the crap.

Further...whenever you see a Media report that says "Bobby was intercepted by the Police and on roadside testing was found to have a blood alcohol concentration of .09%." Have you ever asked where the fuck they (Media) got that from even before the alleged naughty person appeared in Court and the information should only THEN have been known in the public arena?

Coppers leak to the Media ALL the time. Genuinely...ask yourself WHY and HOW they do that.