Should transgenders have equal rights?

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
freediver

Re: Should transgenders have equal rights?

Post by freediver » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:59 pm

In high school biology we studied a list of various forms of hermaphrodity. One example is someone who is chromosomally one sex (ie XY vs XX), but because of hormone exposure or some other malfunction is physically the opposite sex. I think that was a case study of a person who felt trapped in the wrong body. It is also entirely possible to have a genetically female brain in a genetically and physically male body, or many other sorts of variation.

Auzgurl

Post by Auzgurl » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:21 pm

boxy wrote:Culling, eh?

your words not mine..

I wouldn't ever consider abortion to be appropriate for this conditon..but there are grave defomities that do warrant the right to abort or not...and from some poor souls we see you do have to wonder if it would have been more humane to make that very difficult decision to abort..

JW Frogen

Post by JW Frogen » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Everyone should have equal rights (except "Pink") because we are all equally sea slime reaching for heavan.

Yes, I am trying desperately to get into Oprah's book club.

Swami Dring

Post by Swami Dring » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:37 pm

Chicks with dicks. That's what it's all about. You with me Froglip?
Mankind will not be free until the last king is strangled with the guts of the last priest

Auzgurl

Post by Auzgurl » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:35 pm

JW Frogen wrote:Everyone should have equal rights (except "Pink") because we are all equally sea slime reaching for heavan.

Yes, I am trying desperately to get into Oprah's book club.
You know I love you Frogen, but I draw the line at dissin' Pink..she is a real girl therefore unique.

Would you prefer Jessica Simpson say?

boxy

Post by boxy » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:03 pm

A thread on transgenders morphs into a Pink vs. Jessica Simpson showdown... where else but the interwebs 8-)
I wouldn't ever consider abortion to be appropriate for this conditon..but there are grave defomities that do warrant the right to abort or not...and from some poor souls we see you do have to wonder if it would have been more humane to make that very difficult decision to abort..
Make up your mind... is a tranny worthy of considering for a pre-natal cure, or abortion, or not?

I asked what mantra was going to do with the info gained from testing babies in the womb, and you said "maybe even abort".

My god, is being different such a "deformity" that it gets you aborted because it may make your life difficult?
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

JW Frogen

Post by JW Frogen » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:36 pm

Dringy wrote:Chicks with dicks. That's what it's all about. You with me Froglip?
No, I have never went with chicks with dicks.

I love my own dick, no chicky-tricky-dicks need apply.

Speaking of which, how is married life treating you Woodrow?
Last edited by JW Frogen on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JW Frogen

Post by JW Frogen » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:37 pm

boxy wrote:A thread on transgenders morphs into a Pink vs. Jessica Simpson showdown... where else but the interwebs 8-) ?
It is like the PA of old.

Auzgurl

Post by Auzgurl » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:37 pm

Auzgurl wrote:
boxy wrote:A thread on transgenders morphs into a Pink vs. Jessica Simpson showdown... where else but the interwebs 8-)
Make up your mind... is a tranny worthy of considering for a pre-natal cure, or abortion, or not?

I asked what mantra was going to do with the info gained from testing babies in the womb, and you said "maybe even abort".

My god, is being different such a "deformity" that it gets you aborted because it may make your life difficult?
Thats not what I said boxy, try again.

boxy

Post by boxy » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:35 am

I asked what was going to happen... you bring up abortion... what am I supposed to think?

Perhaps you were talking about Jessica being aborted? :geek:
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."