End of the Democrats?

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Rainbow Moonlight

End of the Democrats?

Post by Rainbow Moonlight » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:14 am

The last Democrat senators will leave today. http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008 ... 286111.htm

Is this really the end for the Democrats? Very sad if it is. They were once the party I most identified with, the only one I actually joined.

skippy

Re: End of the Democrats?

Post by skippy » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:55 am

YEP

cynik

Post by cynik » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:02 pm

Yeah. The democrats. Privileged women from canberra doing deals to introduce new taxes and thence to push feminist theocracy as a policy platform.

So fucking sad that they have gone down, nuh? They'll be sorely missed, I'm sure.

By the hordes who deserted them, and the greater hordes who never paid any attention to them.

Look, I remember watching Natasha Stott Desperado lecture my mother on all maner of social policy. She was 17 and fixated with fashion garments. With Latham, she was the living, walking proof that democracy in Australia was and is a farce controlled by university students with parents in the right families.

The greens are they gay front in this elite circle, the ALP consists of the well connected people who are too dumb to work for the big corporations, and the libs are the well connected folks who are not entirely stupid, and who understand how they can help themselves to the glory of tax spending without breaking the law. ie Ms Rudd.

JW Frogen

Post by JW Frogen » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:55 pm

No matter where you go in the world, or what you do, you simply just can not break away from being that working class Queensland brickie boy who could not get a date.

Your failed past haunts your mind like an Australian mortgage.

cynik

Post by cynik » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:01 pm

You're the one with the Australian mortgage, frogen. If you can be believed.

As for not being able to get a date.......yeah. You got me there. I can't talk to women. I just freeze up and come across like an idiot, so they avoid me.

As for being a working class queensland brickie.... what is wrong with that?

You fucking clown! You can't spell and you've never worked an honest day in your life, but you sneer down your nose at the working class brick layers!

HA!

Keep talking, you big fucking man, you. :lol:

JW Frogen

Post by JW Frogen » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:11 pm

There is nothing wrong with being a working class brickie Cynik.

I am not with the class obsession, you are. You boil with class resentment like a teapot full of uranium.

If that is who you know you are, good on you. Rather than run to Switzerland and pretend you are something more why not come to WA, make a lot of money then you ever will in Europe, and stop pretending you know the first thing about a concept known as thought or reason.

Know thyself.

Though in your case Cynik, it is probably better not to know.

cynik

Post by cynik » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:29 pm

JW Frogen wrote:............you simply just can not break away from being that working class Queensland brickie ..........

Your failed past .......
JW Frogen wrote:There is nothing wrong with being a working class brickie Cynik.

I am not with the class obsession, you are.
Keep talking, frogen.

JW Frogen

Post by JW Frogen » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:01 pm

Keep resenting Cynik.

We can call it Karma.