separation of church and state

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
IQSRLOW

Re: separation of church and state

Post by IQSRLOW » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:07 pm

Liverpudlian wrote:Haven't seen Fonz for a while. Hope he hasn't followed the other guy.
I wouldn't be surprised if they have Lilyliveredpudpuller....Perhaps that might send a wake up call to your overbearing lefty moderators like CountFuckwit and Adriana- that ALL people should be able to discuss and insult others despite their political leanings- whereas on your fuckwit site, anyone with a decent argument gets insulted by a bunch of slackjawed lefty hermaphrodites and they retaliate, your fuckhead lefty mods cut off avenues of reply.

I don't know why I bother...Perhaps I am hoping that the human race hasn't been dumbed down as far as you lot display. You really are a disappointment Australians on the whole.

Thank god Judge Winchester/Deatridesahorse has found a bunch of like minded retards to show his naivety and sub-teen ignorance to. He would be out killing people at filling up at petrol stations as a protest before driving away.
:roll:

last drinks please

Post by last drinks please » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:56 pm

IQSRLOW wrote: You really are a disappointment Australians on the whole.

He would be out killing people at filling up at petrol stations
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

JW Frogen

Post by JW Frogen » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:49 pm

I think the key term here is separation between Church and State.

The Founding fathers of America feared an established Church, an institution that would repress the religious liberty of those who do not follow that institution. They did not fear the concept of God; indeed the Declaration of Independence asserts human liberty is a right granted from God. (I am not sure I agree, I do not think God grants anything, we co-create with God, in the infinitesimal way any ape-man can in a vast Universe. We can only be free if we believe we can be free, assert, use and defend that right. Slavery is also a choice, be it nihilism and cynicism when living in democracy or obedience to tyranny. Both change, at least one tiny aspect of God. Like cells in a body, either healthy or cancerous.)

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.”