separation of church and state

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
IQSRLOW

Re: separation of church and state

Post by IQSRLOW » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:46 pm

I see that this thread has been linked from those purveyors of lies and deceit and all that is pussified at Ozforums.

Perhaps those little sandy vaginas might like to leave the protective walls of their little leftard enclave to debate in the real world? They might have to ask their mothers if they can have their balls back from her purse first though
:lol:

IQSRLOW

Post by IQSRLOW » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:06 pm

The challenge is up you pathetic bunch of leftist retards- you obviously aren't up to the task of debating in the real world- which is why you need your left leaning mods to make sure that the 'board' is in keeping with 'JJ's' vision of a platform that only propagates leftard views and all others are silenced when they refuse to be gang banged up the arse by refusing to submit to the lies- although I think Landslide might actually like that sort of thing
:mrgreen:

IQSRLOW

Post by IQSRLOW » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:09 pm

...and how could I forget jonbe54!

This Labor apologist and union hack spends all of his employers time on the intardnet propagating leftard views while whining about how hard he works- staying back late etc.

Cry me a fucking river- what a lazy arsed typical example of a union fucktard

IQSRLOW

Post by IQSRLOW » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:10 pm

Let's not forget Dario...The one line wonderfucktard!

I feel sorry for this piece of shit- he obviously has difficulty forming sentences with any coherency as soon as the words reach more than two syllables

smokey

Post by smokey » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:18 pm

Awe IQ, did the evil people upset your widdle view of the world? Or are you just trying to get banned from here as well?

Let's see, what was the topic again? Oh yes, let's protest against that silly Iemma gov using my taxpayers money to fund a church event and throw out our civil rights in the process.

IQSRLOW

Post by IQSRLOW » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:25 pm

Ahhh the pole smoker!

At least you have some balls to move from your little enclave of one-eyed lefty backslappers.
Oh yes, let's protest against that silly Iemma gov using my taxpayers money to fund a church event and throw out our civil rights in the process
As opposed to the gov funding your float in the pride parade?

smokey

Post by smokey » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:29 pm

How is the gay parade religious?

IQSRLOW

Post by IQSRLOW » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:32 pm

I heard you religiously like to gargle sperm

IQSRLOW'S MUM

Post by IQSRLOW'S MUM » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:38 pm

IQ

Please come home and take your medication. The men in white coats are waiting, you know they only want to help.

smokey

Post by smokey » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:40 pm

Does that turn you on?

I thought it was more about some nutty priest doing over a few alterboys. How's that for a religious experience.

Anyway, all ready for unsafe sex week IQ? Why the hell is the gov funding this? At least the gays promote not spreading aids.