separation of church and state

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
IQSRLOW

Re: separation of church and state

Post by IQSRLOW » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:43 pm

Piss off mum. I know your only saying that because you and PoleSmokey have something in common
I thought it was more about some nutty priest doing over a few alterboys. How's that for a religious experience.
I don't know- how was it for you?
Anyway, all ready for unsafe sex week IQ? Why the hell is the gov funding this? At least the gays promote not spreading aids.
Bwhahahahha...now that's funny. Must be time for your daily gargle?

Harry Hotshot

Post by Harry Hotshot » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:45 pm

I would just like to mention that i am not colourblind, and have correctly read and entered the crazy confirmation code.

IQSRLOW

Post by IQSRLOW » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:51 pm

I must give NEOCUNT a mention- I wouldn't want the commie fucktard to feel left out.

This retard insists on butting into online conversations with a blather of nothingness and then disappears thinking he has mad a difference or that he has imparted some kind of wonderful into the thread...He has won the award for best display of ignorance while not saying anything at all

smokey

Post by smokey » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:55 pm

You need to get out more IQ.

Now that's a much better message than the Pope saying don't use condoms, and BTW neither will the priest.

Yahooo [Bot]

Post by Yahooo [Bot] » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:58 pm

Sizzle my circuits!

smokey

Post by smokey » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:01 pm

OMG, the bots are invading.

IQSRLOW

Post by IQSRLOW » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:21 pm

Maybe you are too preoccupied with swapping swap body fluids with your mates?

Maybe you can protest out the front of all the bathhouses if you are that concerned?

smokey

Post by smokey » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:48 pm

It's so easy being a homophobe eh IQ?

Anyway, you didn't answer the question (not that I expected one). Why is the state gov funding a church event that promotes unsafe sex (aids is spread in the hetro community too you know) and telling us Sydney siders that we can be arrested and fined $5,500 just for annoying them? So far it's up to $108 million. Why?
"Alarm bells ring over the size of the government's contribution which has considerably
blown out over time. "At $108.5 million the NSW government's contribution is four times more than the contribution made
by equivalent state governments to the past two World Youth Days in Toronto and Cologne, which attracted a greater
number of pilgrims."Other issues of concern include the compensation deal with the AJC for the use of Randwick
Racecourse rather than Homebush Bay, confusion over responsibility for costs and the refusal of the government to
release cost/benefit analyses to the public."There is no provision in the World Youth Day Act 2006 for a review of the
activities and expenditure of public money by the World Youth Day Co-ordination Authority or other agencies associated
with co-ordinating the event."
http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:Qm ... cd=2&gl=au

freediver

Post by freediver » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:53 pm

The Pope is not promoting unsafe sex. What he is promoting is far safer than condoms.

IQSRLOW

Post by IQSRLOW » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:00 pm

It's so easy being a homophobe eh IQ?
On the contrary Smoker- I am not afraid of homosexuals- each to their own. Like wise I have no qualms about religiosity either.

I do tend to have a low tolerance for fucktards- and Sydney does seem to have a remarkable percentage of them. Especially those who like to demonstrate against everyfuckingthing.

Those that expect tolerance while not giving it should be shot on site