Howard's legacy

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
freediver

Howard's legacy

Post by freediver » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:36 pm

How will the historians place John Howard? What were his biggest achievements? What were his greatest weaknesses?

Deathridesahorse

Re: Howard's legacy

Post by Deathridesahorse » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:14 pm

freediver wrote:How will the historians place John Howard? What were his biggest achievements? What were his greatest weaknesses?
Biggest weakness was his bereftness of heart and soul.

He, and his party is stained by this, will be remembered for bringing in Slaves-have-no-choices at a time of an alleged once-in-a-century boom.

He will be remembered as the weakest link as the so called economic trump card will be nothing to the overwhelmingly well remembered rising of the dragon that took place during his tenure.

He, John 'that little Poison Gnome' Howard, has returned to being dust of the earth quicker than any hard pro-Fib supporter would have dared guess.

End of story!

IQSRLOW

Post by IQSRLOW » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:39 pm

Something tells me that you are very young DRAH and you have possibly been influenced by a beer-swilling slacker union rep father figure. Either that or you have managed to achieve stupidity all on your own.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:40 pm

Why don't you address his points rather than just abuse him? Cut that shit out, this side, or I'll send you to the naughty corner while you learn some manners.

IQSRLOW

Post by IQSRLOW » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:52 pm

Other than the YRAW fed propaganda on workchoices- what other point did he make?

Deathridesahorse

Post by Deathridesahorse » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:18 pm

IQSRLOW wrote:Something tells me that you are very young DRAH and you have possibly been influenced by a beer-swilling slacker union rep father figure. Either that or you have managed to achieve stupidity all on your own.
I am a young 32!

Deathridesahorse

Post by Deathridesahorse » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:20 pm

Aussie wrote:Why don't you address his points rather than just abuse him? Cut that shit out, this side, or I'll send you to the naughty corner while you learn some manners.
It's all good! (I am, afterall, abusing him!)

IQSRLOW

Post by IQSRLOW » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:34 pm

I am a young 32!
A very young 32...the points you raise would do a 16 year old proud.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:43 pm

I am sending you to the naughty corner noiq.....stay there for ten minutes and shut up.

In 11 minutes, I'll come over and give you a cuddle. After that, please play nice.

:|

Deathridesahorse

Post by Deathridesahorse » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:04 am

IQSRLOW wrote:
I am a young 32!
A very young 32...the points you raise would do a 16 year old proud.
...and you voted for him becoz?!?